Motley London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Motley London
Gave it to my wife as a belated Xmas present as the bangle I bought was too small in the small size and too big in the medium size. She liked the ring very much but it was slightly too big for any of her fingers ( she has small / slender fingers and wrist) so my daughter ended up with the ring. She was delighted. Both have now visited your website and liked what they saw. With dozens of females in the family I/we know where to look in future.
Loved the earrings I bought from Motley (cobra hoops). The only issue I have is that the little balls on the end of the posts (the part that goes through your ear) are too large and make it quite hard to get the earring in your ear. I actually cannot get it into one ear which is sad because I love them so!!
Beautiful products and the price is ok. Nice box and wrapping. Just one small hiccup: there should have been a size stated for the product i bought. The picture shows the ring on the indexfinger of a man, so I thougt it would be large, but ok, I could have asked - and fortunately it fits my ringfinger instead :) Shipping was actually rather slow, witch means I didnt order more for xmas gifts, as I could see they would arrive too late.. Ring is really beautiful though, and I am very pleased with it
The jewellery arrived at more yellow in tone than it appeared online and the 2 designs i bought were a lot smaller than advertised, not a bad thing just slightly misleading. But very pretty and good quality.
Prompt service. Lovely packaging. High quality earings.
Ordered two pairs of earrings, which are visually lovely and were well packaged. However it has been just over a week and four wears on the stud earrings and already the backing on one has come unfixed and is loose. Given the marketing about quality this is particularly disappointing. UPDATE: the customer service team dealt with the issue very promptly and professionally and provided a refund/store credit upon return of the faulty earrings as well as a promise to send me a replacement. Impressed so far and will provide a further update once the replacement is received.
Great upcoming company - cool designs.
Absolutely beautiful jewellery and even the packaging was a treat! The earrings are slightly on the heavy side so I don’t wear them as much as I’d like but they are so gorgeous that if they were lighter I’d probably wear them constantly...
Motley London is rated 4.93 based on 134 reviews