Motley London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Motley London
Very unique designs which are very eye catching. The delivery was speedy and packaging was lovely.
I loved my silver curator necklace however I found the quality of the charm to be very lightweight and flimsy
Very easy to shop website
Absolutely love my stylish Motley present to me! X
Lovely range
Motley made a mistake with my order but upon pointing this out, Amy, I think, was delightful and suitably apologetic!

My refund was immediate so, after such a considerate attitude to the problem I shall be ordering again.
Love the Copernicus necklace but the clasp is almost impossible to manipulate. Can you make an easier clasp please?
Love the design of my new necklace. It was a shame that it took so long to arrive that I missed the event that I had bought it for.
Jewellery is great. Would like to have size of bead/pendant included in the information. Confused about the Pioneer scheme - want to refer a friend but I can't see were to access this.
Also would like to know if the cleaning cloth is sustainable, and why doesn't it come in a card container instead of a plastic sleeve? And is the felt bag sustainable too?
Great necklace, very good quality. lovely packaging and personal note. Would buy from Motley again.
Love the screw on stud earrings. Customer service was excellent as wrong item sent initially but quickly rectified and gift wrapped. Hope my friend appreciates them!
Delightful earrings, am very pleased to have found this interesting website
I absolutely love the earrings and the whole process was fabulous. Beautiful packaging too with a lovely little bit of info about the designer

I would only recommend the larger rubber backs for these particular earrings (gold screw studs) as they are a little heavier than a simple stud and they sit much better with a bigger back

Love them though. Will probably never remove them
Great design and good customer support
I felt the Gold Vermeil was a little too shiny, but I loved the design of the earings.
I really love the necklace, clearly a lot of care has gone into making it as it seems to be of good quality, although I've only been wearing it a short time. The care instructions that come with it are also great and really useful in looking after it, but they also offer a repair service which is great as i've got so many pieces of jewellery from others that have broken but I still love. My only complaint is that the packaging is really excessive for such a small item, it's really nicely done, there's just too much of it.
Gave it to my wife as a belated Xmas present as the bangle I bought was too small in the small size and too big in the medium size. She liked the ring very much but it was slightly too big for any of her fingers ( she has small / slender fingers and wrist) so my daughter ended up with the ring. She was delighted. Both have now visited your website and liked what they saw. With dozens of females in the family I/we know where to look in future.
Loved the earrings I bought from Motley (cobra hoops). The only issue I have is that the little balls on the end of the posts (the part that goes through your ear) are too large and make it quite hard to get the earring in your ear. I actually cannot get it into one ear which is sad because I love them so!!
Beautiful products and the price is ok. Nice box and wrapping.
Just one small hiccup: there should have been a size stated for the product i bought. The picture shows the ring on the indexfinger of a man, so I thougt it would be large, but ok, I could have asked
- and fortunately it fits my ringfinger instead :)
Shipping was actually rather slow, witch means I didnt order more for xmas gifts, as I could see they would arrive too late..
Ring is really beautiful though, and I am very pleased with it
The jewellery arrived at more yellow in tone than it appeared online and the 2 designs i bought were a lot smaller than advertised, not a bad thing just slightly misleading. But very pretty and good quality.
Motley London is rated 4.88 based on 410 reviews