Motley London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Motley London
Read Motley London Reviews
Fantastic, well made, inspiring pieces. Excellent customer service and prompt delivery. What more do you want! 🥰
Love my earrings especially as they are light ! Perfect for everyday 🤩
MOTLEY LONDON I’m guilty of rarely writing reviews unless I’m unhappy, but my experience with Motley breaks the mould. I wanted to buy myself something as a remembrance gift from my mother who died earlier this year. I am actually a manufacturing Jeweller, although I’m not working at the moment because I’ve injured my hand. There are few companies I’d buy from, but Motley’s web site caught my eye, I saw this chain by Estelle Deve for Motley, and instantly loved it. I was however cautious about ordering , as I have very high standards in jewellery both in quality and aesthetic terms, because I’m so used to making my own jewellery . I firmly expected to be disappointed with the chain, and set myself up for the fact that I would likely return it. How wrong I was - The chain is beautiful, of extremely high quality, very well-made, beautifully fluid, And in a touch that I would’ve thought of as a Jeweller, you can remove the whole clasp, Allowing you to put pendants or charms onto the chain without worrying about size issues with the clasp getting in the way. All in all, I’m delighted with the first piece of jewellery that I’ve purchased, that I didn’t make. Order without fear - if the rest of Motley’s offerings are on par with this one, you won’t be disappointed. I certainly wasn’t, and potentially, I’m the Jewellery client from hell !!! ( but not for Motley !!!)
Motley London 5 star review on 18th September 2020