Motley London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Motley London
Great products, great service. 🙏
Great products, communication, packaging - well done
For the first time that I had purchased a present from Motley on line and all I can do is sing your praises. Everything went smoothly, payment by Penpal was as good as always. Your emails explaining when my jewelry was being sent to the time that it would arrive was perfect and it arrived on time. Madeleine's little hand written note in the box was the perfect little touch. I would definitely recommend the wrapping service, second to none. My wife loves the necklace. A BIG thank you.
Impeccable shopping experience and just the most amazing, sublime piece of jewellery. The packaging also deserves a shout out. 10/10
Excellent service
Wonderful, appealing & novel designs that appeal not just to my daughter but also my future daughter-in-law and my son, her future husband. My husband's sister - nearly as old as me, loved them too. It is also very reassuring to have swift and secure deliveries. Well done!
Amazing stylish item of an exquisite quality.
Beautiful products and the price is ok. Nice box and wrapping. Just one small hiccup: there should have been a size stated for the product i bought. The picture shows the ring on the indexfinger of a man, so I thougt it would be large, but ok, I could have asked - and fortunately it fits my ringfinger instead :) Shipping was actually rather slow, witch means I didnt order more for xmas gifts, as I could see they would arrive too late.. Ring is really beautiful though, and I am very pleased with it
Amazing jewellery and service. Would buy again.
Excellent except recipient of gift did not know who the sender was. Useful to have a gift option.
Extremely good customer service and the earrings I purchased are beautiful
Very efficient service and the recipient was over the moon with the earrings. I will definitely buy again!
Fantastic service and fantastic products. Keepers.
Very cute little pendant :)
Just stir it Oona....
Great surprise to receive a hand written note and lovely piece of jewellery in a cool box
Very fast shipping, really helpful and I love my new ring!
Phenomenal service, excellent communication, and gorgeous products brilliantly delivered. Thank you so much for your help Cecily!
The jewellery arrived at more yellow in tone than it appeared online and the 2 designs i bought were a lot smaller than advertised, not a bad thing just slightly misleading. But very pretty and good quality.
I love my new earrings :) The handwritten note was a nice touch too
Motley London is rated 4.92 based on 164 reviews