Motley London Reviews

Motley London 5 star review on 8th December 2020
Rosie Hines
Motley London 5 star review on 8th December 2020
Rosie Hines
The earrings where bigger than I wanted but still like them.
The necklace was ordered as a pre order but it arrived before expected.
The motley crew are very easy to buy from.
W🤩🤩🤩W !!! Great and beautiful Charlotte Garnett Strenght ring.
I cannot rate this company highly enough. My gold hoop earrings are just divine. I absolutely love them. The service, packaging and quality are second to none. Will definitely be recommending Motley to all my friends.
So many nice pieces! Very happy to find some solid gold. Fantastic communication, lovely and secure packaging. Great shopping experience
Very easy to order, and arrived quickly beautifully packed
Cecily
Didn’t know about your enterprise until Holly told me
Am really pleased with my earrings
Looking forward to more self pressies in the future
Best wishes
Nikki Dunn
I brought a pair of gorgeous gold earrings, When they arrived I was over the moon with them, Excellent customer service from when I brought them to getting them delivered, Everyone has said how gorgeous my earrings are, I would recommend them to everyone.
Very good service . Love jewellery ordered , recommend. 🥰
A company that’s worth reading the “about” section. High quality jewellery with a story told by their designers and excellent customer service! Bonus: the packaging is fully recyclable
Love the piece. Looks exactly as on the website! Am really happy with my purchase.
LOVE Motley -- wonderful style and selection, and above all exceptional customer experience, they rang me up specially to advise me (knowing that I was a man buying for a woman..) - which led to a change of choice and a VERY happy recipient. Couldn't recommend more highly. Bought 3 pieces and will buy more on a new occasion!
Love, love, LOVE my ring. Beautiful, perfect fit, and mindful. I love it.
Beautiful ring. So dainty I love it. Comes beautifully packaged, would highly recommend. Thank you xx
My dealings with Motley were outstanding- from beginning to end.
They could not have been more attentive and helpful and were super efficient when I ordered the wrong size.
In these difficult times it is an absolute pleasure to deal with a company who put the customer first
Beautiful earrings. Arrived in reasonable time, considering Royal Mail Covid problems and beautifully packaged. Great quality, as seen on line. I will deffo be buying again from Motley.
Incredible service, communicative, efficient, friendly. My jewellery is absolutely gorgeous, arrived in delightful, eco-friendly packaging and the pieces themselves are superb quality. Extremely happy with my purchase.
Really pleased with everything, regarding the Christmas Present I ordered for our daughter! Thank you!
Great products, nice people, fantastic service
Beautiful earrings I bought for my sister for Christmas which looked a lot more expensive than they were. Exquisite packaging.
Motley London is rated 4.87 based on 556 reviews