Motley London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Motley London
Very fast shipping, really helpful and I love my new ring!
Phenomenal service, excellent communication, and gorgeous products brilliantly delivered. Thank you so much for your help Cecily!
The jewellery arrived at more yellow in tone than it appeared online and the 2 designs i bought were a lot smaller than advertised, not a bad thing just slightly misleading. But very pretty and good quality.
I love my new earrings :) The handwritten note was a nice touch too
Prompt service. Lovely packaging. High quality earings.
Excellent product and very speedy delivery.
Fast delivery, great packaging and attention to details, lovely product. 😊
Great site experience made it easy to choose, excellent product and packaging, quick delivery, and fantastic customer service - Charlotte kept me posted, was proactive, reassuring and friendly, and helped to change the delivery date when needed. It's arrived. I'm sure they'll love it.
LOVE my Cobra earrings! Loved the packaging they arrived in and appreciated that there was no plastic. And bonus - I can use the box for my other jewellery.
Lovely jewellery and beautiful packaging, makes a perfect gift.
Beautiful Sphinx Earrings, very nice proportions. Lovely rich colour.
Great quality product and unique design. Really happy with my selection.
Beautiful jewellery- I am a little addicted...
Bought a necklace as a gift. Super helpful website, clear and easy to use. Quick delivery. Beautiful, sustainable packaging and I love the handwritten note.
Ordered two pairs of earrings, which are visually lovely and were well packaged. However it has been just over a week and four wears on the stud earrings and already the backing on one has come unfixed and is loose. Given the marketing about quality this is particularly disappointing.
BEST JEWELLERY EVER
Beautiful jewellery pieces, and I adore the packaging and hand written note too - such a lovely touch!!!
Brought as a gift for my friend. She absolutely loved then. They are beautifully made, packaging is lovely and the hand written note is a lovely touch!
Gorgeous packaging and gorgeous product. Very happy
Beautiful jewellery. Quirky designs. Simple yet elegant.
Motley London is rated 4.90 based on 88 reviews