Motley London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Motley London
Motley London 5 star review on 7th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Fab product and amazing customer service
The necklace was not long enough to wrap around neck twice - I am not overweight so I feel slightly mis sold
Great quality and super quick delivery, faster than expected which is always a great!
just gorge fabulous
I bought a lovely necklace, it was even nice in person than I had hoped. It arrived quickly and in attractive packaging. I can't wait to gift it to my fiance on her birthday next week.
I'm a first time customer and am completely satisfied with my experience. My new earrings are perfect - even nicer than they looked online, they are great quality material and look beautiful. The website was easy to use and customer service is good.
Beautiful necklace better than had hoped. Packaging was stunning and with a hand written note definitely 5star quality and service
Very efficient , Charlotte telephoned to explain that there might be a delay in delivery there was not. Earrings arrived beautifully packed and were much better than in the pictures. I am absolutely delighted
Nice necklace but arrived completely knotted up and had to be detangled before I could even wear it. Not very professional and especially for reasonably expensive jewellery.
Excellent quality
I ordered from Motley after seeing their adverts on Instagram and I loved their range of unusual and personal jewellery. My ring arrived quickly and was beautifully packaged - the hand written thank-you note is a wonderful touch! It was such an exciting parcel to open and my ring is even more lovely in real life. Have worn it since the minute it arrived!
Thank you Motley! I will be back!
I bought the pearl & silver screw it earrings & absolutely love them! So much so that I asked my husband to buy me the bracelet for our wedding anniversary & Ive just bought the chain necklace! So I think you can say I’m a big fan!!!
Gorgeous earrings, great quality, design and customer care
Very pleased with my beautiful lockdown cheer up video conference Worthy earrings.
The product looks better than I thought
Even though I ordered my package expedited my package has still to this very minute not moved from the Chicago carrier for the past six days.
I bought the gorgeous Strength ring and love it. I had a few questions before I purchased and Charlotte from Motley was extremely helpful.
my purchase was made as a little gift to my wife celebrating her big 80 !
She was delighted. Both of us being in 'shielding' meant that there was no access to shops....not that many are open anyway.
Thank you to your team for being so kind.
Great quality product, and awesome customer service!
fab product great service