Motley London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Motley London
I really love the necklace, clearly a lot of care has gone into making it as it seems to be of good quality, although I've only been wearing it a short time. The care instructions that come with it are also great and really useful in looking after it, but they also offer a repair service which is great as i've got so many pieces of jewellery from others that have broken but I still love. My only complaint is that the packaging is really excessive for such a small item, it's really nicely done, there's just too much of it.
Arrived fast, beautiful packaging, delighted with product. My wife even more so.
Brilliant service left me with a great impression after my first purchase. I was even called to let me know that there may be an unavoidable delay to my delivery. In the end, the package arrives in good time with a handwritten note. I would definitely recommend.
Beautiful quality sustainably produced jewellery. Fast delivery, great packaging
Excellent product and service
Love my ring....sooooo much.
Prompt and thoughtful customer service. Jewellery high quality and packaged well.
Wonderful presentation of a beautiful set of stud earrings. As described, perfectly light for little lobes!
Beautiful product & service
The hoops were bought for a 30th birthday for a work colleague from the our department and they went down a storm! Loved the packaging too.
Great and welcoming service every time I've shopped with them. A wonderful brand - thank you!
Very easy website to use, and received a lovely handwritten note with my order, very nice touch. And I received a beautiful piece of jewellery of course!
Super - everything was great - the ordering & delivery process was fast & easy. The gift wrapping was nice. My wife loved the earrings. I would definitely use again.
Beautifully packaged, lovely touch with a personalised handwritten note. Very happy with my purchase. Thank you!
Beautiful pieces - different and eye catching. Service was superb!
Charlotte was very helpful when I had to return a beautiful ring because I had ordered the wrong size.
Delivery wasn’t the quickest but I was kept in the loop about it and the item is great. Also loved the personal touch of handwritten note in the package
great everything epic
Love the bracelet and the felt pouch
Lovely bracelet. Arrived quickly with neat packaging and a handwritten note which was a nice personal touch. Thank you!
Motley London is rated 4.92 based on 138 reviews