Motley London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Motley London
Read Motley London Reviews
Love my piece of jewellery! It came beautifully packaged with an area to store earrings and a polishing cloth to keep it all looking tip top. Can’t wait to treat myself again :)
Hi Hannah, Thank you so much for your lovely review. We're so delighted to hear you are happy with your new Motley pieces! Hope to hear from you again soon, Ruth @ Team Motley x
I look forward to purchasing more jewellery from Motley. Great service 5 Stars.
I was so thrilled to hear these were back in stock. Great service. Gorgeous little gems! Love them
I absolutely love my gold solis pendant and chain it's so pretty and is so unusual in design i have many of your pieces and i feel very proud to be wearing them thankyou.
I didn't receive what I ordered, was sent an incorrect item instead which I had to arrange to return via post office, which proved difficult so was delayed as wouldn't ship my correct order until wrong one received back....missing the deadline for my daughter's birthday so I've now asked for the order to be cancelled as have had to buy something else.
Hi Joanne, I'm so sorry to hear you received the incorrect order. This is not at all up to our usual standard and I totally understand your frustration, especially as it was a birthday gift. I've sent you a separate email to try and get this resolved for you as promptly as possible. Best, Ruth @ Team Motley
I became sick with covid a week after placing my order so I had to notify the post office to hold my mail and ask a neighbor to return any packages while I’m in quarantine. I wanted this necklace so bad , because it looks beautiful. Now I just want to breathe without pain.
Hi there, We're so sorry to hear you've been poorly with Covid. Wishing you a very speedy recovery. All the best, Ruth @ Team Motley
I love it. So versatile
Delighted to hear you love it Philippa! Hope to hear from you again very soon. Ruth @ Team Motley x
Great communication. I was kept up to date with what was happening with my order and dispatch was quick.
Hi Karen, Thank you so much for the lovely review. Really glad to hear you were pleased with the whole process. All the best, Ruth @ Team Motley x
I’m Completely in love with my gold Curator necklace I wear it with my PJs! Thank uuuuuu
Thank you so much brilliant ticked all the boxes,will look again Christmas time.
The ring was a gift for my wife who loves it. Thank you for a prompt dispatch as it arrived in time for our anniversary..
Love it, delicate but wearable. I’ve had loads of compliments
Super easy site to use and really quick delivery.
I really wanted it and am very happy to have it now. It is a beauty on my finger simply :)
Fast delivery, great packaging and unique jewellery! I would definitely consider Motley more in the future as I like their engagement to independent designers their unique range of designs. Also, delivery was easy and rapid. It all made the experience enjoyable.
Item was received in good time and well packaged. A very good buying experience.
Great service, necklace received within days of placing order
This is my first purchase through Motley. It was super easy and the delivery very quick. Also the packaging is beautiful.
Lovely delicate earrings, great service.
Beautiful charm, I am very happy with it
Site easy to navigate . Prompt service given I live off UK main land