Motley London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Motley London
"Absolutely in love with my Block Chain necklace and The Stud earrings and of course delighted with my P earrings and have gifted them to all my favourite ladies. Motley nails the design, quality, price point balance. The service is exceptional and you get a real surprise and delight unboxing experience thanks to the incredible luxury packaging."
"The whole process was terrific, from ordering to arrival. The packaging was excellent and looked fab and the earrings were lovely."
"Excellent service. Great designs and quality at affordable prices. Prompt delivery and beautiful packaging. Very happy with my purchase."
"Fantastic quality, beautiful products and care and attention in delivery and customer service."
"Lovely lovely jewellery, well priced, fab packaging, and great to support a small, female-led company."
"Good service, nice website experience, great product."
"Brilliant service and the most beautiful product."
"Wonderful service, beautiful pieces. Couldn't recommend more"
"Fab jewellery, fast delivery and absolutely love the brand and what Motley is doing!"
"Ordered the KAA BRACELET IN GOLD VERMEIL by Emily Robson as a Valentines Day gift (I call it Snake Eyes because my wife is an eye doctor. Get it?). The piece is even more attention-grabbing in person! My wife can't wear necklaces, dangly earrings, or rings to work in her hospital, and she was thrilled to have a bracelet that wears as both a classic staple and bold statement piece. I was happy it arrived ahead of schedule (all the way to Seattle, WA, USA), beautifully packaged, and well priced. Will recommend you to friends!"
"Excellent service and lovely quality."
"I love my motley!!! And my motley loves me!!"
"Absolutely beautiful jewellery and even the packaging was a treat! The earrings are slightly on the heavy side so I don’t wear them as much as I’d like but they are so gorgeous that if they were lighter I’d probably wear them constantly..."
"Fantastic product, great service. My wife loves her necklace."
"Just discovered this brand. Love it and love wearing the jewellry dressed up or down."
"Hoops 2.0's have gone down a storm. Beautiful, elegant and different, much like everything else on the site..."
Motley London is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews