Motley London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Motley London
I love my jewellery from Motley and the service from their team was brilliant. Looking forward to my next purchase!
Love my new earrings, super swift international delivery!
The pieces are stunning, I really love the designs. I have purchased some pieces for friends and everyone really love them.
Great communication and delivery times. Excellent quality, my fiancée is going to love the earrings!
Very helpful, great quality and just lovely jewellery!
Absolutely love the Talisman necklaces. Original and a great idea to base the design on worry beads. I would like them in every colour. Speedy service and beautiful packaging.
Lovely personalised packaging, stunning, unique ring! Must get the the bracelet and earrings now to match!
Great service, great jewellery. Would thoroughly recommend
Very unique designs which are very eye catching. The delivery was speedy and packaging was lovely.
A beautiful gift, for a dear friend. She totally loved it, as did I - will be purchasing one for myself in due course!

It came really quickly and was nicely packaged, complimented by a lovely handwritten note that I’d provided the words for.

Thanks Motley!
Since I have discovered Motley London, I have purchased various pieces. I love the individuality of the designs. The customer service I have experienced has been amazing and very personal.
Motley London has become my favourite place to shop for that extra special and unique piece of jewellery. x
Woop Woop love my necklace! X
Awesome beautiful gorgeous jewellery at reasonable prices and excellent service. Can't recommend enough. Thank you!
Beautiful and unusual jewellery. Motley also gave very good and personal service when I was ordering a Sunny necklace, so much appreciated! Thanks
Beautiful unique jewellery - excellent service, quality jewellery and affordable
Have several pieces !! Cant wait to get more !! Estelle Deve L’Oiseau pendant charm 💖💖💖💖
Very happy with my purchase and service from Motley London. I purchased a bracelet and needed to have it engraved for my daughter’s birthday at pretty short notice. I emailed Motley London and Charlotte from the customer care team was lovely and really helpful. Received the bracelet very quickly, well on time. Really nicely packed and lovely piece of jewellery. Really efficient service. Would highly recommend.. Thanks Motley London 🙏
I love it , but the clasp works it’s way to front all the time
I bought a necklace for my mum’s birthday and she loves it. I asked for the gift wrap service and it was beautifully wrapped. I would definitely recommend Motley to everyone.
My first ever order from motley . Absolutely love my ring . Don’t want to take it off . The packaging was stunning . Will definitely be ordering other bits I have my eye on .
Motley London is rated 4.88 based on 407 reviews