Motley London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Motley London
Read Motley London Reviews
Motley London 5 star review on 17th February 2021
Alun Hood
Love my piece of jewellery! It came beautifully packaged with an area to store earrings and a polishing cloth to keep it all looking tip top. Can’t wait to treat myself again :)
Hi Hannah,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We're so delighted to hear you are happy with your new Motley pieces!

Hope to hear from you again soon,

Very UNPROFESSIONAL
Hi Belinda,

At Motley we pride ourselves in an excellent buying experience, so we are so sorry to hear your experience was unprofessional. This is not at all up to our usual standard.

I have sent you an email to try and get your issue resolved for you as promptly and efficiently as possible.

All the best,
Ruth @ Team Motley
Excellent service and the presentation upon delivery was beautiful. The piece itself seems very well made. This store has opened my eyes to non-mainstream designers and I will be using them again. Thank you!
Hi April,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We're so glad to hear you'll be shopping with us again :-)

Superb product!!!
Thanks Elizaveta! So glad you love them :-)

Great, friendly service.
Thanks Eleanor! :-)
I love Motley jewellery. Really beautiful pieces at reasonable prices. The customer service is impeccable- from the email correspondence to the packaging, to the handwritten note. Love it.
Hi Alix,

Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review! It's so great to hear such lovely feedback about your recent Motley purchases and experience. We hope to hear from you again soon!

Ruth @ Team Motley x
A pleasure: Prompt help with questions about sizing, a stunning ring which I’ve barely taken off and gorgeous packaging.
We're so glad to hear you are happy with your recent Motley experience! Hope to hear from you again soon, Ruth @ Team Motley x
Wonderful earrings....my daughter loves them. We first saw them on Alexina who is a contestant on Master Chef...and searched and searched to see if we could find them. They are lovely
Hi Yvonne,

Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review! We're so delighted to hear you and your daughter love them. We hope to hear from you again soon!

Ruth @ Team Motley x
I was sent the wrong earrings originally, but I had a free post return slip and the correct ones were sent very quickly with a lovely handwritten note.
Hi Sarah,

I do apologise you were initially sent the incorrect earrings, but we're so glad your issue was promptly dealt with and sorted.

I hope you love the earrings!

Ruth @ Team Motley x
This is really nice but the chain is extremely delicate and the clasp doesn’t look like it does on the website.
Motley is a great shopping experience.
Hi Helen,

We're sorry to hear you felt the chain was not clearly shown on the website - I can assure you we will be taking this feedback on board.

All the very best,

Ruth @ Team Motley x
Great experience, friendly, prompt deliveries, outstanding jewellery.
Thank you so much for the lovely review Esther! It's so great to hear you had such a positive experience with Motley :-)

Ruth @ Team Motley x
The earrings I chose for my boss exceeded my expectations. The customer service has been faultless.
When the earrings arrived, they were in a lovely box and the attention to detail was spot on. My boss absolutely loved them.
I will definitely use Motley again.
Hi Helen,

We're so delighted to hear you boss loved the earrings you chose and it's great to hear you had such a positive experience shopping with us!

Looking forward to hearing from you again soon,

Ruth @ Team Motley x
Bought one for my daughter and unfortunately it broke for some reason; emailed them and absolutely no issue with return and repair.. loved it so much I bought one for myself too
An easy to navigate website, easy ordering and delivery as promised.
A beautiful golden sphere which I had been looking at for a while. I had a similar style in my teens but it was smaller and I lost it.
I am so pleased, the size is bigger than it looks on the picture.
I just had to have the delicate chain too to complete this unusual necklace.
Haven’t been out yet to wear it but I can’t wait. It will go with any style of clothing that I decide to wear.
My second purchase , last time I bought gold drop earrings and absolutely love them.
You will not see any styles similar in the shops it is definitely worth browsing through this company’s site.
Prices are also very reasonable for something so different and beautifully made.
I am more than happy with my purchases.
Elaine xx
great after sales experience
Gorgeous!!
Fantastic.
Great packaging and arrived really fast - super present to myself!
Lovely packaging. Returned easily because daintier designs suit me better. Excellent design and quality and packaging makes it a real treat. Great service.
Really beautiful necklace