Mothercare Reviews

05AM
5AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Mothercare deliver?

How can I contact Mothercare?

Tell us how Mothercare made you happy

"Really good services click and collect very next day subject to availability"
Are you Mothercare? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered a lot of toys trying to be prepared for Xmas. Delivery was really quick. And staff were great my items came as one big parcel and she helped me open it up and take it out to my car and load everything in."
"Such a wide range of items to choose from online and instore .The prices have been fantastic value for money , having a 2yr old & 6 months old grandson I like to have some bits and pieces at my house. To collect instore is very convenient for me , also I always buy something else when I'm instore . Customer service are great ,& the instore staff are all so helpful and knowledgeable."
"Mothercare and their customer service department are outstanding. I can’t believe Mothercare we’re happy to fix a problem caused by another company. And send out a product free of charge to resolve the issue. Above and beyond service. Thank you again!"
"Bought a Tommee Tippee sterilizer set. Very good service. Was even given a 10% off voucher for next purchase. Very good and friendly service."
"Delivery was fast had been looking for larger vests for grandsons could only get them from Mothercare."
"Excellent service. Good products."
"Great customer service and the retail worker was happy and helpful."
"I would be get very good things ks for my baby"
"Items are as stated on the website. Very satisfied customer"
"Quick delivery time honoured. Return went smoothly also. No quibble as expected."
"We are very happy and satisfied with our local store in retail park in Lakeside. On the each occasion been served by Michael who is an extremely friendly, professional, helpful. He has got great knowledge and provides an excellent customer service. He’s got fantastic personality and got great skills. He is able to give advice on every product in the store. Michael is a great benefit to your company and he deserves a good reward. We are really happy with the customer service we got in that store.much happier than with another one near by. Definitely recommending. Sid and Angie"
"I bought stair gates for my granddaughter. I couldn't buy them locally so I looked on the Mothercare website. I wanted to buy ones similar to those I had when my children were young. The range of products was great, as were the prices and I ordered just what I had in mind. Delivery was very efficient and they are now fitted. Thank you and best wishes to all."
"Ordered my little boys pram who's due in a few months an the changing bag that come with it never got delivered, soon as I rang them up they couldn't have been more helpful an sent a new bag out the next day."
"Fast ordering with ease!"
"Great service"
"ordered 5 items have come really quick and along the way had lots of updates of dispatches ect"
"The entire purchase process was very swift and hassle free. The delivery was quicker than expected and we are very pleased with our purchase."
"Amazing customer service. Approached me right away and helped me find the right car seat for my son. Would recommend to anyone"
"Order was promptly processed and delivery was prompt. No stress at all; leaving me satisfied."
Mothercare is rated 3.42 based on 113 reviews