Mothercare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mothercare
Over a week

Tell us how Mothercare made you happy
Went to Ipswich store for a car seat for my grandson. I was served by Kay who was very helpful and knowledgeable. Kay made sure the seat was fitted in my car properly and made sure I knew how to use it. Will certainly shop there again.
great service always available
My wife and I were served by Roxi in Mothercare in Chester. She was extremely helpful and advised about various products. We were very happy with the customer service that we received. Excellent!
Excellent customer services by hanane and khadija
Thank you so much to Sally and Noreen from the Meadowhall, Sheffield branch. As it is 30+ years since I last bought a car seat for my own children it was staggering to see how many there are to choose from and I needed help on making a decision for a seat for my grandson. It made all the difference having a personal service. I was shown how to fit it and how it all worked strap wise etc. Thank you ladies!
Shauna was very helpful with everything we wanted and brought from Mothercare. She helped us with every question we had. Thank you so much.
Brilliant service in newry by Maxine today.
I purchased 2 car seats from Mothercare Edmonton A Joie 360 Spin & Mothercare Sport Last wk we had a fitting check which was absolutely excellent by Jack Yesterday we collected both seats and had them fitted in our cars by Richard He was brilliant He took the time to thoroughly go through the safety and fitting details I can honestly say we were were extremely pleased and impressed by the team at Mothercare Edmonton A great service Thank you
Me and my partner are having our first child and we were looking for a good travel system. The people working at the Mothercare store that we decided to go to helped us but in particular a lady named Tracey really helped us immensely. We had alot of questions and she calmly answered every question we had and even stayed overtime to assist and because of her help we managed to purchase a travel system that fit our criteria perfectly.
I visited Mothercare in Edmonton today to buy care seats for my one yr old granddaughter I had booked a fitting I was extremely pleased and grateful for all the help and assistance from all staff Jack was the member of staff who helped us He was brilliant We were looking for 2 car seats and he showed us how to fit the seats and explained the importance of doing it correctly He was friendly and very helpful and knowledgeable We appreciated the time given and look forward to going back to the store next week to have the seats fitted This is a great service Thanks Mothercare and thank you Jack for all your help
I was served by a lovely lady called sheree from the woodgreen store she helped me pick out some lovely clothes and baby essentials that i never had a clue about, she was very friendly and knowledgeable thank you so much sheree. Xx
Excellent service lady anne at Bluewater store help me with car seats gave so much information I never knew . her knowledge was exceptional .
We bought the Cybex Sirona S i-size car seat from Mothercare. I picked it up from the store in Croydon and Hubert fixed it into our car. I highly recommend getting your Isofix car seat fitted whilst you're there, as the staff are very knowledgeable about the whole process and they will ensure that it is fitted properly into your car so your baby will be safe whilst you're driving. Hubert was excellent and very thorough. He made sure that the car seat was fitted properly and then also made sure that I knew how to use it. I put my baby in the car seat whilst Hubert was there so I could ask any questions that I wanted to. My baby loves the car seat, she is very comfy and we love the ease of being able to put her in it as it has the spinning base attached to it. Thank you very much Mothercare and Hubert!
I was told that Mothercare Swansea staff were very helpful by a new dad as our daughter was looking to purchase a pram for her first baby. My goodness we were not disappointed. This team have customer service to a fine art! They were extremely knowledgeable, patient and professional. We were given outstanding attention with the purchasing of a travel system but when it came to purchasing a car seat my word these guys were superb. Nothing, absolutely nothing was too much trouble. At one point we had two members of staff with a trolley of car seats as most of the seats or bases simply would not fit my daughters VW Polo! The whole team that we dealt with we’re superb but I really do have to give an extra special thank you to Lucy and Rachel. Mothercare is lucky to have such a fantastic sales team!
I went to Mothercare in Basildon and was very impressed by the staff who were very friendly and helpful. Nothing was to much trouble. Claire C, Charlotte and Britney went that that extra mile. Will definitely be using this store in future.
I was food shopping in Walsgrave Coventry and was going to purchase a Tommy Tippee complete feeding kit. Luckily the shop assistant was having a problem finding the price when a lady (who is off sick at the moment) from your Rugby store, said that Mothercare had them a lot cheaper and with free delivery. I cannot thank this lady enough for saving me monies (even when she herself was off sick from work) Excellent service!
Thank you Karen @mothercare Warrington for your patience and help with a very inexperienced father-to-be. Especially for solving the problem of how to fit all the lovely items into a suitcase to go across the world!
After Having some very bad experiences in the past with mothercare, today I went into the Newry store and had first class service from two lovely ladies who were more than helpful! One was called Julie, the other I don’t know! Julie was most helpful, and such a lovely, bubbly and friendly lady! Here’s hoping they will be working on every future trip to mothercare!
I came into the store yesterday to buy a mothercare journey with my wife the staff were really nice in particular the checkout lady who made the process funny and even when I couldn't find the receipt she went into the store and printed off another one for us excellent service and thank you to Kylie we will gladly be coming back.
Went for my first maternity bra fitting and received excellent customer service. Honey served me. She was very helpful and I felt confident in her to find me the most comfortable bra. I hope all my upcoming visits to mothercare will be as pleasant as it was today.
Mothercare is rated 3.44 based on 160 reviews