Mothercare Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Mothercare
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Mothercare made you happy

"Mothercare and their customer service department are outstanding. I can’t believe Mothercare we’re happy to fix a problem caused by another company. And send out a product free of charge to resolve the issue. Above and beyond service. Thank you again!"
Are you Mothercare? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Mothercare receives. Reply Free
"Excellent service. Good products."
"Great customer service and the retail worker was happy and helpful."
"I would be get very good things ks for my baby"
"Items are as stated on the website. Very satisfied customer"
"Quick delivery time honoured. Return went smoothly also. No quibble as expected."
"We are very happy and satisfied with our local store in retail park in Lakeside. On the each occasion been served by Michael who is an extremely friendly, professional, helpful. He has got great knowledge and provides an excellent customer service. He’s got fantastic personality and got great skills. He is able to give advice on every product in the store. Michael is a great benefit to your company and he deserves a good reward. We are really happy with the customer service we got in that store.much happier than with another one near by. Definitely recommending. Sid and Angie"
"I bought stair gates for my granddaughter. I couldn't buy them locally so I looked on the Mothercare website. I wanted to buy ones similar to those I had when my children were young. The range of products was great, as were the prices and I ordered just what I had in mind. Delivery was very efficient and they are now fitted. Thank you and best wishes to all."
"Ordered my little boys pram who's due in a few months an the changing bag that come with it never got delivered, soon as I rang them up they couldn't have been more helpful an sent a new bag out the next day."
"Fast ordering with ease!"
"Great service"
"ordered 5 items have come really quick and along the way had lots of updates of dispatches ect"
"The entire purchase process was very swift and hassle free. The delivery was quicker than expected and we are very pleased with our purchase."
"Amazing customer service. Approached me right away and helped me find the right car seat for my son. Would recommend to anyone"
"Order was promptly processed and delivery was prompt. No stress at all; leaving me satisfied."
"Ordering on line simple. Very efficient and quick delivery."
"Fantastic, speedy service. Had to order in a large item (wooden castle) for my son. Made payment on the day and was advised it was in the shop the very next day. The staff were great and had my purchase ready and waiting for me at the till and even offered to help me with the large package."
"One of the best shopping experiences. A lot of help and support when we purchased baby clothes."
"Good prices and amazing service. Click and collect quick and efficient."
Mothercare is rated 3.43 based on 104 reviews