Mothercare Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade

Mothercare have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

90.91%
Industry Average
I was food shopping in Walsgrave Coventry and was going to purchase a Tommy Tippee complete feeding kit. Luckily the shop assistant was having a problem finding the price when a lady (who is off sick at the moment) from your Rugby store, said that Mothercare had them a lot cheaper and with free delivery. I cannot thank this lady enough for saving me monies (even when she herself was off sick from work) Excellent service!
- Martin
Such a wide range of items to choose from online and instore .The prices have been fantastic value for money , having a 2yr old & 6 months old grandson I like to have some bits and pieces at my house. To collect instore is very convenient for me , also I always buy something else when I'm instore . Customer service are great ,& the instore staff are all so helpful and knowledgeable.
- Margaret Dolan
I bought stair gates for my granddaughter. I couldn't buy them locally so I looked on the Mothercare website. I wanted to buy ones similar to those I had when my children were young. The range of products was great, as were the prices and I ordered just what I had in mind. Delivery was very efficient and they are now fitted. Thank you and best wishes to all.
- Mrs Naomi Pinder
B-

Delivery - Fast

72.41%
- Martin
Customercare very helpful, fast delivery.
- Anonymous
Ordered a lot of toys trying to be prepared for Xmas. Delivery was really quick. And staff were great my items came as one big parcel and she helped me open it up and take it out to my car and load everything in.
- Jordan Hall
F

Refunds - Difficult

30.00%
Industry Average
I have taken this pram on finance, Mothercare refunded us first payment but did not cancel the financing agreement and I am paying installments from last 5 months.
- ujjawal bhardwaj
They then said the only thing they could do was refund my purchase and that they would arrange for Yodel to pick the pram up.
- Sarah Saber
Appalling customer service and I won't be shopping with Mothercare again. I purchased the Stokke mycarrier - back carrier online, which didn't match the product description or the photos on their website. When I contacted customer service, the representative agreed that the description was misleading but what a surprise, it hasn't been changed since. He never offered an apology and seemed uninterested. He stated that he would send a 'return slip' but this never arrived. I even had to chase them for a refund (twice!), as I hadn't received it in over two weeks!
- Chris
83.33%
great service always available
- Anonymous
My wife and I were served by Roxi in Mothercare in Chester. She was extremely helpful and advised about various products. We were very happy with the customer service that we received. Excellent!
- Sergej
Excellent customer services by hanane and khadija