Mothercare Insights

Mothercare have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and delivery but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

83.33%
Industry Average
" Such a wide range of items to choose from online and instore .The prices have been fantastic value for money , having a 2yr old & 6 months old grandson I like to have some bits and pieces at my house. To collect instore is very convenient for me , also I always buy something else when I'm instore . Customer service are great ,& the instore staff are all so helpful and knowledgeable. "
- Margaret Dolan
" I bought stair gates for my granddaughter. I couldn't buy them locally so I looked on the Mothercare website. I wanted to buy ones similar to those I had when my children were young. The range of products was great, as were the prices and I ordered just what I had in mind. Delivery was very efficient and they are now fitted. Thank you and best wishes to all. "
- Mrs Naomi Pinder
" Managed to get a tommee tippee steraliser set for half the price as Mothercare price matched this product. I am very pleased with the steraliser. I got the black one and it looks really smart. The steraliseris also easyto use. "
- sarah kannor
Write your review on Mothercare
B

Delivery - Fast

76.67%
Industry Average
" Ordered a lot of toys trying to be prepared for Xmas. Delivery was really quick. And staff were great my items came as one big parcel and she helped me open it up and take it out to my car and load everything in. "
- Jordan Hall
" Delivery was fast had been looking for larger vests for grandsons could only get them from Mothercare. "
- Janice
" Quick delivery time honoured. Return went smoothly also. No quibble as expected. "
- Beth Carlisle
F

Refunds - Difficult

29.41%
Industry Average
" They then said the only thing they could do was refund my purchase and that they would arrange for Yodel to pick the pram up. "
- Sarah Saber
" Appalling customer service and I won't be shopping with Mothercare again. I purchased the Stokke mycarrier - back carrier online, which didn't match the product description or the photos on their website. When I contacted customer service, the representative agreed that the description was misleading but what a surprise, it hasn't been changed since. He never offered an apology and seemed uninterested. He stated that he would send a 'return slip' but this never arrived. I even had to chase them for a refund (twice!), as I hadn't received it in over two weeks! "
- Chris
" Was sold a car seat with isofix base. When I went to collect there was no base, I was told the sales assistant made a mistake. I found the same product online with a base cheaper and they refused to price match. Therefore causing a lot of inconvenience and wasted journies to the store. They did refund the amout over the phone so I had my money back to get the same product online and cheaper! "
- Anonymous
B-
72.73%
Industry Average
" Really good services click and collect very next day subject to availability "
- Cheryl Jones
- Margaret Dolan
" Mothercare and their customer service department are outstanding. I can’t believe Mothercare we’re happy to fix a problem caused by another company. And send out a product free of charge to resolve the issue. Above and beyond service. Thank you again! "
- Georgina