Mothercare Insights

Mothercare have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices and delivery but are unhappy with their refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

81.82%
Industry Average
" I bought stair gates for my granddaughter. I couldn't buy them locally so I looked on the Mothercare website. I wanted to buy ones similar to those I had when my children were young. The range of products was great, as were the prices and I ordered just what I had in mind. Delivery was very efficient and they are now fitted. Thank you and best wishes to all. "
- Mrs Naomi Pinder
" Managed to get a tommee tippee steraliser set for half the price as Mothercare price matched this product. I am very pleased with the steraliser. I got the black one and it looks really smart. The steraliseris also easyto use. "
- sarah kannor
" Mothercare's stores are geared up for parents, with excellent facilities available for customer use. I needed to take my toddler shopping in the middle of a week of intensive toilet training and their store made it easy. Some of their stock is a little bit pricey, which is why I only gave 4 stars, but otherwise they have a nice range of quality products and staff are generally friendly and helpful. "
- Dr Emma
Write your review on Mothercare
B

Delivery - Fast

76.92%
Industry Average
" Quick delivery time honoured. Return went smoothly also. No quibble as expected. "
- Beth Carlisle
- Mrs Naomi Pinder
" The entire purchase process was very swift and hassle free. The delivery was quicker than expected and we are very pleased with our purchase. "
- Jolanta Kanecka
F

Refunds - Difficult

29.41%
Industry Average
" They then said the only thing they could do was refund my purchase and that they would arrange for Yodel to pick the pram up. "
- Sarah Saber
" Appalling customer service and I won't be shopping with Mothercare again. I purchased the Stokke mycarrier - back carrier online, which didn't match the product description or the photos on their website. When I contacted customer service, the representative agreed that the description was misleading but what a surprise, it hasn't been changed since. He never offered an apology and seemed uninterested. He stated that he would send a 'return slip' but this never arrived. I even had to chase them for a refund (twice!), as I hadn't received it in over two weeks! "
- Chris
" Was sold a car seat with isofix base. When I went to collect there was no base, I was told the sales assistant made a mistake. I found the same product online with a base cheaper and they refused to price match. Therefore causing a lot of inconvenience and wasted journies to the store. They did refund the amout over the phone so I had my money back to get the same product online and cheaper! "
- Anonymous
B-
71.43%
Industry Average
" Mothercare and their customer service department are outstanding. I can’t believe Mothercare we’re happy to fix a problem caused by another company. And send out a product free of charge to resolve the issue. Above and beyond service. Thank you again! "
- Georgina
" Excellent service. Good products. "
- Sarah L
" Great customer service and the retail worker was happy and helpful. "
- Anonymous