Mothercare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mothercare
Over a week

Tell us how Mothercare made you happy
I purchased a highchair yesterday from festival park ( 21st October) went to put it up today (22nd october) went up fine so I tried out everything as I reclined the highchair it got stuck lying down! Also the frame on the highchair is so flimsy it feels as though it’s going to fold in, really unhappy with my purchase and will be avoiding buying products from here in the future, spoke to someone on the live chat who then told me because I was unable to get it back into the original packaging I wouldn’t be able to take it back, so I’m now stuck with a broken highchair!
I would be get very good things ks for my baby
Items are as stated on the website. Very satisfied customer
Terrible..no customer service at all. Travel system broke, making it unsafe. It was only months old however they would only fix and not replace..meaning im with my travel system for a month..if i had known this was their policy i wouldnt have and never will buy there again.
Quick delivery time honoured. Return went smoothly also. No quibble as expected.
We are very happy and satisfied with our local store in retail park in Lakeside. On the each occasion been served by Michael who is an extremely friendly, professional, helpful. He has got great knowledge and provides an excellent customer service. He’s got fantastic personality and got great skills. He is able to give advice on every product in the store. Michael is a great benefit to your company and he deserves a good reward. We are really happy with the customer service we got in that store.much happier than with another one near by. Definitely recommending. Sid and Angie
They had a selection of 10 crib mattresses but said only 2 were available and refused to order what I wanted. SHOCKING Mothercare Vietnam
I bought stair gates for my granddaughter. I couldn't buy them locally so I looked on the Mothercare website. I wanted to buy ones similar to those I had when my children were young. The range of products was great, as were the prices and I ordered just what I had in mind. Delivery was very efficient and they are now fitted. Thank you and best wishes to all.
Mothercare Southampton-arrogant self righteous manager- we bought underwear for our boy, labelled as 2-3 years on the hanger. Only when we arrived home we noticed the size on the actual package was 12-24 months and too small for him. We went back, and the manager said to me, " I could change them but I am not going to " I asked why not, ,but she insisted that she made her decision. ...no wonder they are going out of business if putting people like that in charge of customer service.
I bought a car seat which was advertised with isofix base, and received one without this base. They didn’t admit that the product was misdescribed, and they didn’t supply the base. They are not professional, they don’t respect their customers, and their business is not trustworthy. I don’t recommend this company!!
Ordered my little boys pram who's due in a few months an the changing bag that come with it never got delivered, soon as I rang them up they couldn't have been more helpful an sent a new bag out the next day.
Fast ordering with ease!
Great service
Order a pushchair in store . Arrange delivery it never showed up delivery drive told mother care he left it out my house and that no one signed for it !!! I had to sign to say I never received delivery.. they have emailed me asking me to send a copy of my passport and my wife by email to them !!
ordered 5 items have come really quick and along the way had lots of updates of dispatches ect
I ordered a pram online with Mothercare because it came with a free car seat. When they delivered the order only the pram came so I called and they said there was never an offer of a free car seat and that I must have imagined it. The staff were VERY rude. I have proof of the offer as it is still saved in my history on my computer and the link is still there online although the offer expired 3 days after my purchase. They then said the only thing they could do was refund my purchase and that they would arrange for Yodel to pick the pram up. I had to take the day off work to wait for the driver who never came. I chased them up and they sent someone the following day, meaning I had to wait in again. I have tried to communicate with Mothercare via telephone and email and have found them very unhelpful. Right now they are 'looking further' into my complaint and have been doing since Saturday. I imagine there will be no reasonable explanation. I have now purchased the pram elsewhere as it isn't long until my baby is due.
Mothercare have the worst delivery service
The entire purchase process was very swift and hassle free. The delivery was quicker than expected and we are very pleased with our purchase.
Amazing customer service. Approached me right away and helped me find the right car seat for my son. Would recommend to anyone
Appalling customer service and I won't be shopping with Mothercare again. I purchased the Stokke mycarrier - back carrier online, which didn't match the product description or the photos on their website. When I contacted customer service, the representative agreed that the description was misleading but what a surprise, it hasn't been changed since. He never offered an apology and seemed uninterested. He stated that he would send a 'return slip' but this never arrived. I even had to chase them for a refund (twice!), as I hadn't received it in over two weeks!
Mothercare is rated 3.44 based on 160 reviews