Mothercare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mothercare
Over a week

Tell us how Mothercare made you happy
It's a shame they are shutting down but even with all the discounts now, you can still find items cheaper elsewhere
Very bad customer service and rude When I went to swap a shoes for a bigger size the nex day the staff tolked rudely and aggressively to me even though they didn't tell me that I could not return and change when I was paying for.
I went today to your shop to replace pair of trousers that I bought two days ago for a smaller size. I had my receipt with me, unfortunately I have been told, by very rude lady that you don't do redounds and change to a smaller size is also impossible. It is very disappointing , I'm not surprised that your shop is collapsing .... And to the rude lady "enjoy your trips to job centre... You deserve that"
Average selection of items here at the Harrow store...used to be one of the most reliable kids stores when I was growing up. Just needs some updating with the times in my view.
I bought an expensive pram/pushchair for my grandson and after 13 months I had a problem with it, the pushchair. developed a fault, The customer service was very bad they did nothing to help me. I will never use them again.
Went to Ipswich store for a car seat for my grandson. I was served by Kay who was very helpful and knowledgeable. Kay made sure the seat was fitted in my car properly and made sure I knew how to use it. Will certainly shop there again.
Love their baby stuff but my nearest shop is 30 miles away and they never have any stock online especially the clothes side, Drives me nuts!
great service always available
My wife and I were served by Roxi in Mothercare in Chester. She was extremely helpful and advised about various products. We were very happy with the customer service that we received. Excellent!
Terrible customer service Bought a expensive fur coat for my daughter after she gave birth to her first child, after taking the present to hospital I realised the security tag was still on coat. I had to take this all the way back to the store which was over 40 minutes each way, after taking this in to store and explaining to the cashier they were so rude and didn’t even apologise. I understand mistakes happen, however this was ridiculous to not even apologise and be quite blunt about it. This was an error on Mothercares part and no apology was even given! Terrible customer service!!!
Excellent customer services by hanane and khadija
Thank you so much to Sally and Noreen from the Meadowhall, Sheffield branch. As it is 30+ years since I last bought a car seat for my own children it was staggering to see how many there are to choose from and I needed help on making a decision for a seat for my grandson. It made all the difference having a personal service. I was shown how to fit it and how it all worked strap wise etc. Thank you ladies!
Shauna was very helpful with everything we wanted and brought from Mothercare. She helped us with every question we had. Thank you so much.
Brilliant service in newry by Maxine today.
I purchased 2 car seats from Mothercare Edmonton A Joie 360 Spin & Mothercare Sport Last wk we had a fitting check which was absolutely excellent by Jack Yesterday we collected both seats and had them fitted in our cars by Richard He was brilliant He took the time to thoroughly go through the safety and fitting details I can honestly say we were were extremely pleased and impressed by the team at Mothercare Edmonton A great service Thank you
Me and my partner are having our first child and we were looking for a good travel system. The people working at the Mothercare store that we decided to go to helped us but in particular a lady named Tracey really helped us immensely. We had alot of questions and she calmly answered every question we had and even stayed overtime to assist and because of her help we managed to purchase a travel system that fit our criteria perfectly.
I visited Mothercare in Edmonton today to buy care seats for my one yr old granddaughter I had booked a fitting I was extremely pleased and grateful for all the help and assistance from all staff Jack was the member of staff who helped us He was brilliant We were looking for 2 car seats and he showed us how to fit the seats and explained the importance of doing it correctly He was friendly and very helpful and knowledgeable We appreciated the time given and look forward to going back to the store next week to have the seats fitted This is a great service Thanks Mothercare and thank you Jack for all your help
I was served by a lovely lady called sheree from the woodgreen store she helped me pick out some lovely clothes and baby essentials that i never had a clue about, she was very friendly and knowledgeable thank you so much sheree. Xx
Excellent service lady anne at Bluewater store help me with car seats gave so much information I never knew . her knowledge was exceptional .
Mothercare is rated 3.42 based on 162 reviews