Mothercare Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend Mothercare

How would you rate Mothercare?

78 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ree Ree

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Mothercare in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Not always the cheapest place to buy but the standard of products are high and I love browsing online and instore"
Sarah Kannor
"Managed to get a tommee tippee steraliser set for half the price as mothercare price matched this product. I am very pleased with the steraliser. I got the black one and it looks really smart. The steraliseris also easyto use."
Rebecca Archer
"When ordering for click and collect the staff couldn't find my order initially and when they did they couldn't find both boxes (I had to point it out) it was another round of slow service. They're not very proactive and do not have positive energy to help they're customers to the best of their ability."
Rosemary Blackburn
"Ordering on line simple. Very efficient and quick delivery."
"Was sold a car seat with isofix base. When I went to collect there was no base, I was told the sales assistant made a mistake. I found the same product online with a base cheaper and they refused to price match. Therefore causing a lot of inconvenience and wasted journies to the store. They did refund the amout over the phone so I had my money back to get the same product online and cheaper!"
Margaret Dolan
"Had a bit of an issue with a money off voucher, it didn't come off , after 11 emails someone did finally honour it ."
Nicola Rigbyt
"Being made aware of discounts so I can purchase at the right time"
"Fantastic, speedy service. Had to order in a large item (wooden castle) for my son. Made payment on the day and was advised it was in the shop the very next day. The staff were great and had my purchase ready and waiting for me at the till and even offered to help me with the large package."
"If you're considering making a gift registry with Mothercare, don't!!! Save yourself and your baby shower guests the hassle! Their website is very buggy and not only did it not update the quantities that my guests purchased off the registry (i ended up with multiple of the same product, which defies having a registry in the first place, also my guests purchased all the products off the link i shared, so it's definitely the website) but it also never updated my delivery address, so my guests had to input that manually as well, despite saying on their website that this part should be automatic. Finally, nobody was picking up the customer care lines for ages (it was at least 40min until someone picked up), they couldn't help or do anything about it. It sounded like someone working in one of the shops picked up who had no clue about customer service. Very poor experience, would not recommend."
Mr A Khan
"One of the best shopping experiences. A lot of help and support when we purchased baby clothes."
Abu Bakar
"Good value for money, awsum baby clothes and shoes"
Yvonne Sims
"Was unhappy with not received mybwhole order and one item was cancelled even though been on order for a week befor I was told."
"Came to pick up a parcel from the Mothercare Store in Colliers Wood; waiting already 30 minutes; I was sent to look for a WC in the shops around as no one can tell me how long it will take to find the parcel; not very convenient when you are 7 months pregnant; while in the store had a look at the sales - lots of baby clothes on the floor; don't think that I will ever shop from here again!"
Dr Emma
"Mothercare's stores are geared up for parents, with excellent facilities available for customer use. I needed to take my toddler shopping in the middle of a week of intensive toilet training and their store made it easy. Some of their stock is a little bit pricey, which is why I only gave 4 stars, but otherwise they have a nice range of quality products and staff are generally friendly and helpful."
Sarim Qamar
"My item did not arrive after 3 weeks of ordering. A month after cancelling the order, I have still not received my money."
"Good prices and amazing service. Click and collect quick and efficient."
Clifford Wright
"Mothercar always go above and beyond to ensure they have have just what my Baby needs. My order is dispatched and delivered, whilst keeping me in the loop with their own schedule. I am even able to take advantage of any sales and promotions that are newly announced with free alerts. Furthermore by buying online I can get my Items delivered to my door when it please me.. and still have time to wash up! Thanks Guys."
"We ordered a baby crib from Mothercare and let me tell you, if time is money and you value your time do not order anything from Mothercare. This has to be the worst co. I have ever dealt with. So the crib was scheduled to be delivered on Friday 8th of December by Yodel. I received a text telling me the package was on route. A few hours later I receive a text to say package was delivered to no. 53. This is what happened thereafter.... Yodel rang the buzzer, my wife answers the intercom and the driver confirms he is from Yodel here to deliver a package. She buzzes him in and waits with the front door open. 5 minutes have passed and no delivery she’s 8 months pregnant and decides to back into the lounge. I return home from work a few hours later to learn no delivery and according to Yodel the package delivered to no. 53. That’s strange as 53 is a vacant flat. So I decide to investigate and to my surprise I find the package outside the building in the rain. I rang both Yodel and Mothercare and to date I am waiting for a refund. Poor service from both companies. I was promised a call back from Mothercare within 24hours it has been 72 hours and no response."
Mothercare is rated 3.47 based on 78 reviews