Mothercare Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Mothercare
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Mothercare made you happy

"Really good services click and collect very next day subject to availability"
Are you Mothercare? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Mothercare receives. Reply Free
"Ordered a lot of toys trying to be prepared for Xmas. Delivery was really quick. And staff were great my items came as one big parcel and she helped me open it up and take it out to my car and load everything in."
"Poor customer service with online shopping. Item advertised online and only to email me 4 days later my order has been cancelled with no further explanation, however, the money is pending from my account for 5 days already and I cannot use it. Customer "CARE" Julia manager hiding behind staff-" being very busy". After 45 min on the phone, no compensation has been offered until I asked for it. They offer me their own brand Stroller, which I do not want for my child. The quality of Stokke and Mother care brand is not equal, and they are dictating what brank to use by offering their cheap product. Keep apologizing but no actions taken."
"I ordered an isofix 360 maxi cosi car seat. Was never advised it had arrived, I popped into the store and the seat had arrived but no notification had been sent! I requested help with the fitting and staff were happy to oblige. The seat was fitted but I was not happy as the base of the baby car seat did not touch the main car seat and the was a lot of lateral movement . The staff insisted it was safe I refused to accept this. They were helpful and tried the Joie 360, again I felt the fit was poor and once fixed there was too much movement, still the staff members insisted it was ok. I refused to take either seat. I felt that the staff did not have the expertise to provide this fitting. I researched both car seats and no reviews commented issues with poor fit. I eventually went to a local baby equipment supplier and tested the seats In my car again, the seats both fitted well with non of the issues experienced when at Mothercare. I purchased and had the seat fitted at my local Baby Planet store and I am satisfied that the seat is now fitted correctly. Extremely disappointed with Mothercare's fitting service, when I mentioned this in the mothercare review they refused to publish it. The staff at Mothercare were very helpful, but felt that they did not have the expertise to fit the car seat safely. This was at the Leicester store."
"Such a wide range of items to choose from online and instore .The prices have been fantastic value for money , having a 2yr old & 6 months old grandson I like to have some bits and pieces at my house. To collect instore is very convenient for me , also I always buy something else when I'm instore . Customer service are great ,& the instore staff are all so helpful and knowledgeable."
"Mothercare and their customer service department are outstanding. I can’t believe Mothercare we’re happy to fix a problem caused by another company. And send out a product free of charge to resolve the issue. Above and beyond service. Thank you again!"
"Bought a Tommee Tippee sterilizer set. Very good service. Was even given a 10% off voucher for next purchase. Very good and friendly service."
"Delivery was fast had been looking for larger vests for grandsons could only get them from Mothercare."
"Customer service is the worst I have had in a long never order from onlineor store Dealing with wild cowboys go to John Lewis such better service and customer service team that care! Just just give your money! Read this from guardian! Mothercare’s share price has slumped after it issued a profit warning following disappointing sales over Christmas. Shares in Mothercare crashed by more than 30% to an all-time low of 42.05p in early trading on Monday and closed down 27.5% at 45p. At this level, the company is valued at just £77m. The chain said UK like-for-like sales had slumped by 7.2% in the 12 weeks to 30 December, with online sales falling 6.9%. Online sales make up 42% of its total UK sales; with two-fifths of digital sales coming from iPad purchases made in store. Mothercare is now predicting a pre-tax profit of £1m to £5m for its financial year to the end of March. The City had already expected profits to halve to £10m from £19.7m."
"Excellent service. Good products."
"Great customer service and the retail worker was happy and helpful."
"I purchased a highchair yesterday from festival park ( 21st October) went to put it up today (22nd october) went up fine so I tried out everything as I reclined the highchair it got stuck lying down! Also the frame on the highchair is so flimsy it feels as though it’s going to fold in, really unhappy with my purchase and will be avoiding buying products from here in the future, spoke to someone on the live chat who then told me because I was unable to get it back into the original packaging I wouldn’t be able to take it back, so I’m now stuck with a broken highchair!"
"I would be get very good things ks for my baby"
"Items are as stated on the website. Very satisfied customer"
"Terrible..no customer service at all. Travel system broke, making it unsafe. It was only months old however they would only fix and not replace..meaning im with my travel system for a month..if i had known this was their policy i wouldnt have and never will buy there again."
"Quick delivery time honoured. Return went smoothly also. No quibble as expected."
"We are very happy and satisfied with our local store in retail park in Lakeside. On the each occasion been served by Michael who is an extremely friendly, professional, helpful. He has got great knowledge and provides an excellent customer service. He’s got fantastic personality and got great skills. He is able to give advice on every product in the store. Michael is a great benefit to your company and he deserves a good reward. We are really happy with the customer service we got in that store.much happier than with another one near by. Definitely recommending. Sid and Angie"
"They had a selection of 10 crib mattresses but said only 2 were available and refused to order what I wanted. SHOCKING Mothercare Vietnam"
"I bought stair gates for my granddaughter. I couldn't buy them locally so I looked on the Mothercare website. I wanted to buy ones similar to those I had when my children were young. The range of products was great, as were the prices and I ordered just what I had in mind. Delivery was very efficient and they are now fitted. Thank you and best wishes to all."
"Mothercare Southampton-arrogant self righteous manager- we bought underwear for our boy, labelled as 2-3 years on the hanger. Only when we arrived home we noticed the size on the actual package was 12-24 months and too small for him. We went back, and the manager said to me, " I could change them but I am not going to " I asked why not, ,but she insisted that she made her decision. ...no wonder they are going out of business if putting people like that in charge of customer service."
Mothercare is rated 3.46 based on 111 reviews