Moss Bros., Leicester Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Moss Bros., Leicester

73-75 Highcross St, Leicester LE1 4FR, UK

Tell us how Moss Bros., Leicester made you happy

"Delivered a pair of linen men's trousers and waistcoat for wedding in perfect condition with prompt free delivery via Royal Mail. Also had discount code available on their website even off sale goods...What a bargain on such high quality goods!!! Would definitely use again without hesitation and recommend to others."
"The entire hire experience was pretty poor. Firstly, I booked an appointment to get measured for my wedding suit however the staff were serving other people who were turning up without and appointment... taking a total of 2 hours for what should have taken 30mins. No point in arranging an appointment at all. On my second visit to try on the suit, not only did it not fit, but I was also given false information about a waistcoat and cravat set I wanted to purchase. I was advised that I would be able to purchase the set when I pick up the hire suit and if the stock is low they would get it in next day. However when I picked up my suit they didn't have stock of the waistcoat, not only in the store but also their warehouse. I was therefore forced to purchase a waistcoat that was too small. This is completely unacceptable for a Wedding Hire.. the most important day of my life. I will never hire, or purchase, any product from Moss Bros again."
"Always as described"