Moses Basket Me Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Moses Basket Me
9PM
9PM

Tell us how Moses Basket Me made you happy

"I recently brought a complete Moses basket set, and it arrived very quickly and my daughters thrilled. Will be passing the web site on to others"
Are you Moses Basket Me? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Moses Basket Me receives. Reply Free
"Item arrived within a few days and in perfect condition"
"Good price for a dressed basket and very prompt delivery. Can probably get more padding on the sides/mattress etc but for the price seems spot on. Not used yet so unable to comment further."
"I was very pleased with the service and the product. The delivery was very prompt too. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I had ordered a hood covering for the basket. When it came to putting the cover on the basket, I was confused and looked to the website for instructions (I had seen when ordering, that there was an instruction manual for this). However, no matter how many times I tried this link, it was not working, and made things difficult for me. I know this May seem petty, but at the time, it was very distressing for me."
Moses Basket Me is rated 4.50 based on 4 reviews