Moses Basket Me Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Moses Basket Me

How would you rate Moses Basket Me?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mrs Jacqueline

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Moses Basket Me in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mrs Jacqueline Tucker
Verified Buyer
"I recently brought a complete Moses basket set, and it arrived very quickly and my daughters thrilled. Will be passing the web site on to others"
Mrs Louise Watts
Verified Buyer
"Item arrived within a few days and in perfect condition"
Mrs Claire Dawson
Verified Buyer
"Good price for a dressed basket and very prompt delivery. Can probably get more padding on the sides/mattress etc but for the price seems spot on. Not used yet so unable to comment further."
Mr Nazmin Nazu
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with the service and the product. The delivery was very prompt too. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I had ordered a hood covering for the basket. When it came to putting the cover on the basket, I was confused and looked to the website for instructions (I had seen when ordering, that there was an instruction manual for this). However, no matter how many times I tried this link, it was not working, and made things difficult for me. I know this May seem petty, but at the time, it was very distressing for me."
Moses Basket Me is rated 4.50 based on 4 reviews