Morvelo Bicycle Apparel Reviews

24% of reviewers recommend Morvelo Bicycle Apparel

About Morvelo Bicycle Apparel: We create limited edition cycle clothing, handmade in Europe, providing distinctive style, comfort and performance for all cycling conditions.

domestique@morvelo.com

37A Gloucester Road

How would you rate Morvelo Bicycle Apparel ?

What do you think our our customer service
"got the cap still waiting for the jersey!"
What do you think our our customer service
"Unfortunately pretty poor guys, purchase lost, contact very slow and dispatch confirmation outstanding after a week. Perhaps you guys need to get off your bikes and back on your business? Won't be coming back. Mark"
What do you think our our customer service
"Like the visual designs, but the fit was not what I was expecting. Very loose fitting. I would have preferred a more race style fit. I am 6ft average build and the medium felt like a large - very loose around the waist. I will return the jersey. The leg / arm warmers are OK for the price so am happy to keep them."
What do you think our our customer service
"No savings + free postage for regular/ old buyers from Morvelo where as a lot off shops do?"
"Great shirt!"
What do you think our our customer service
"Great quality products backed up with quick, efficient service. Recommended."
What do you think our our customer service
"Morvelo shorts are the only shorts I'll be buying from now on. They're the most comfortable ones around, for long distance rides nothing else will do. And these ones have polka dots <3"
What made you visit to Morvelo com
"Two holes appeared on the rear panel where the pockets attach on my long sleeve jersey. Replacement failed the same way, both within 1 ride. Money refunded without quibble but a shame as I now have no confidence to buy Morvelo gear."
"Oli and Dave, The jersey and shorts were great but they didn't fit. I phoned but couldn't get to speak to anyone for advice as to what size I needed. Then I sent e mails to 2 different addresses but got no reply. I wanted to get it sorted before a trip to the alps about 2 weeks after the purchase. In the end I gave up and sent the goods back for a refund. So my experience was a huge disapointment. Not at all what I was hoping for. I only hope your lack of customer service was due to you planning another City Cross! There's hoping. Cheers, John Elwell."
What made you visit to Morvelo com
"Good service and great looking product however sleeves of Jersey are already 'bobbling' despite limited use. Unexpected from product with this price therefore rating is lower."
What made you visit to Morvelo com
"Sizing on your bibshorts is off (they run small). A larger gene pool of artists/designers would make for a greater variety colors & styles. A line of road clothing that had a team look in addition to the current club look that Morvelo offers."
"I love the look and fit of my Morvelo short sleeve and long sleeve road cycling jerseys. The only change I think that could be made to improve them is to use slightly bigger zips."
What made you visit to Morvelo com
"Can't fault the designs - very stand out but the bib shorts lose elasticity around the leg grips over time to leave you with a baggy look and feel - not very desirable. Brands such as Rapha and Castelli offer much better fits at around the same price."
What made you visit to Morvelo com
"I absolutely LOVE Morvelo! I am using both road and MTB jerseys and I can't get enough! The quality of the garments is excellent and they are so stylish, the cut and colours is just perfect - thanks Morvelo..one very happy customer :)"
What made you visit to Morvelo com
"I ordered a long sleeve cycling jersey; the wrong one arrived. Some time later the correct one arrived. The jersey has started to disintegrate where the back pockets are stitched onto the main body. I've only worn it twice!"
What made you visit to Morvelo com
"trendy design, but not good fitting for slim figure !"
What made you visit to Morvelo com
"I really like the design of the Morvélo's clothes. But I have a problem with the jersey I bought, the zipper does not work properly."
What made you visit to Morvelo com
"First experience purchasing Morvelo products. Shirt was damaged even though inspection stickers applied. Morvelo team did not feel the need to stand the cost of returning the item even though it was no fault of the cutomer. 2nd product was ok, but this experience will be considered if purchasing further items."
What made you visit to Morvelo com
"I see your products as bright and fresh in world of greyness. The quality is spot on as is the pricing. As a consumer I would love to see more products but would be wary of spreading you too thin, sometimes this dilutes the magic a company has. Just grow steadily and organically. My only grumble is that your mtb jerseys don't have a zip, its a personal thing though. As a cyclist who "swings both ways" I love your all encompassing approach to everything bike. Just keep doing what your doing well. Craig"
What made you visit to Morvelo com
"Bought a roadie top for £70 - a fair price to pay but was swayed by the free roadie cap (Normally £15). To be honest, I'm not overly blown away by the road top - yes it's nice, but not sure it's 'worth' £70 and having bought one, am unlikely to add more to my wardrobe. The cheaper brands (DHB etc) seem be be just as nice. The cap - I'm surprised that people pay £15 for this. Not sure if I got a poor quality control version - it's a bad fit, with 'baggy' sections at the back. For a cap that retails at £15 it's hard to dismiss these. Overall - nice stuff, but I'm not blown away. The cap was poor."
Morvelo Bicycle Apparel is rated 3.14 based on 29 reviews