mortgage experts online Reviews

of reviewers recommend mortgage experts online
Read mortgage experts online Reviews
From start to finish, pressure free and hassle free. Definitely the easiest mortgage process I've been involved with. Due to the RTB process and dealing with the local authorities it took longer than planned , but everybody worked hard and stuck with the task.
Big thank you to Lee Griffiths for getting me a mortgage, I had been to my bank who turned me down but Lee assured me he could help and here we are now home owners again. Can’t express my gratitude enough.
Thanks to Lee Griffiths for all your help in securing my remortgage, made my feel at ease and helped secure extra money for my daughters house deposit.
So much easier then I thought it would be especially now that I am in a much better financial position. Consolidated all my debts and now I make one payment at a much lower interest rate which means I have a lot more left over each month to spend on myself.
Having recently ventured into the buy to let market, I have found the advice, help and guidance provided by the Mortgage Experts Online extremely helpful. I strongly recommend their services and will be definitely using them in futre.
Lee Chiswell took the time to really know my situation, I had some past credit issues after a recent divorce. Lee assured me he could help and kept to his word. Thank you again 😊
We received a professional and efficient service. Our advisor Lee was very informative and made sure we fully understood each part of the process. We would definitely recommend!
Lee was terrific from start to finish with our Mortgage. He made the process completely painless and got us a terrific deal. I would not think twice of using anyone else.
Lee Chiswell left no stone unturned when dealing with our applications. Not straight forward applications but Lee managed our expectations well and completed within a seasonable timescale. Would highly recommend to anybody
The financial advice centre help us get on the mortgage ladder with som different set of circumstances. Lee Chiswell and his team have been fantastic throughout this process also very understanding. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking get a mortgage or remortgage D&R
Very happy with the service I received from start to finish. Lee has always been helpful and assisted me in questions that I had. He even went out of his way to call me on weekends answering my constant questions. I had adverse credit & Lee got me a mortgage with a great rate. I Highly recommend Lee and his firm, they did not let me down. Lee is a credit to this industry and will go out of his way to help you get a mortgage.
I had previously tried to attain a mortgage, and I had fallen at the first hurdle. hence i was quite apprehensive about repeating this process. Mr Simon Marsden explained the whole process and took all of the worry and stress away from it. His communication throughout the process was unbeatable, and as I have today obtained keys to my new property. I cannot thank him enough. the service that Simon gave was nothing short of outstanding. I had got to the point where I thought i would never be able to own a house, and now it has happened. I cannot praise Simon highly enough. Thank you!!
Lee Chiswell is a pleasure to work with.
Amazing customer service from start to finish! As someone who has past adverse credit issues I thought we had no chance of being able to get a new mortgage until our credit files were repaired fully. After speaking to Lee he matched us with Precise Mortgages and after a quick 2 weeks we had our mortgage offer!!! So glad I got in touch with them and they put us with a mortgage company that took a common sense approach to our situation.
Simon provided a fantastic service from start to finish in what was a tricky mortgage application. With my wife being self employed it makes the mortgage process that little more difficult but Simon took control and ensured a positive result. I will be recommending Simon to all my family and friends
Thanks to Simon for all your help, couldn't have got my first property without your help =)
Lee was recommended to me by a family member and from the point of first contact to everything being completed the level of service has been excellent. Great communication and constantly provided updates with how things were progressing. 5/5 would definitely recommend.
Amazing service by Lee and the team... seamless remortgage and would 100% recommend
Very efficient and proactive service. Sohaib was very thorough and explained all the available options in detail.
I was very impressed with Simon Marsden; he dealt with my mortgage enquiry and subsequent successful application in an extremely helpful and efficient manner. He was on the ball at all times and chased up the relevant parties when necessary. I would highly recommend.
mortgage experts online is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews