mortgage experts online Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend mortgage experts online
"The financial advice centre help us get on the mortgage ladder with som different set of circumstances. Lee Chiswell and his team have been fantastic throughout this process also very understanding. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking get a mortgage or remortgage D&R"
"Very happy with the service I received from start to finish. Lee has always been helpful and assisted me in questions that I had. He even went out of his way to call me on weekends answering my constant questions. I had adverse credit & Lee got me a mortgage with a great rate. I Highly recommend Lee and his firm, they did not let me down. Lee is a credit to this industry and will go out of his way to help you get a mortgage."
"I had previously tried to attain a mortgage, and I had fallen at the first hurdle. hence i was quite apprehensive about repeating this process. Mr Simon Marsden explained the whole process and took all of the worry and stress away from it. His communication throughout the process was unbeatable, and as I have today obtained keys to my new property. I cannot thank him enough. the service that Simon gave was nothing short of outstanding. I had got to the point where I thought i would never be able to own a house, and now it has happened. I cannot praise Simon highly enough. Thank you!!"
"Lee Chiswell is a pleasure to work with."
"Amazing customer service from start to finish! As someone who has past adverse credit issues I thought we had no chance of being able to get a new mortgage until our credit files were repaired fully. After speaking to Lee he matched us with Precise Mortgages and after a quick 2 weeks we had our mortgage offer!!! So glad I got in touch with them and they put us with a mortgage company that took a common sense approach to our situation."
"Simon provided a fantastic service from start to finish in what was a tricky mortgage application. With my wife being self employed it makes the mortgage process that little more difficult but Simon took control and ensured a positive result. I will be recommending Simon to all my family and friends"
"Thanks to Simon for all your help, couldn't have got my first property without your help =)"
"Lee was recommended to me by a family member and from the point of first contact to everything being completed the level of service has been excellent. Great communication and constantly provided updates with how things were progressing. 5/5 would definitely recommend."
"Amazing service by Lee and the team... seamless remortgage and would 100% recommend"
"Very efficient and proactive service. Sohaib was very thorough and explained all the available options in detail."
"I was very impressed with Simon Marsden; he dealt with my mortgage enquiry and subsequent successful application in an extremely helpful and efficient manner. He was on the ball at all times and chased up the relevant parties when necessary. I would highly recommend."
"I spoke with m a few mortgage advisers before I had made first contact with Seb. I’m so glad we did. As we were buying a property in a limited company name, previous companies I found were only finding products which were not fit for purpose. Seb spoke with us, getting to know our requirements and what worked for us the best. We were talked through all available options, interest rates, fees, terms etc. As this was the first property we were buying as a BTL, the help and assistance was invaluable, we were informed of everything. Pros and cons which helped us make the best decision on product placement. I would recommend Seb to any one looking for a mortgage. He handles things brilliantly and holds your hand through the whole process, Goes above and beyond and was a joy to work with"
"An absolute pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend."
mortgage experts online is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews