GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough

Tell us how GHL DIRECT made you happy
Great service and great patience. Will only use GHL in the future
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 6 months ago
Amazing service as always. Karl is efficient and always offers advise when needed. Thank you!
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 6 months ago
Very approachable, professional and dedicated service provided
(James Kurian) - Posted 6 months ago
Alistair Norton and Emma was amazing. Highly recommended knows the industry inside out and if it wasnt for them two my mortgage wouldnt have gone through. Very paitent.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you very much for your kind words Rasik. It was an absolute pleasure helping you secure your new investment property.
Steve was great helped with everything, made my first time buying process really easy couldn’t fault him, very patient and polite and always helped when required.
(Steve Woodburn) - Posted 6 months ago
The advisor that was appointed to GHL Direct was extremely good from start to finish.
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 6 months ago
Steve was really good, knows his stuff when it comes to mortgages
(Steve Barron) - Posted 7 months ago
Excellent communication and professional
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 7 months ago
Impeccable service that I’m unable to fault!
(Nicholas Bentley) - Posted 7 months ago
There are no further words except that he is good at his job
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 7 months ago
Really helpful advice given. Very satisfied with Nicholas and the service provided.
(Nicholas Bentley) - Posted 7 months ago
Karl was very reassuring and made sure I was confident and relaxed in the possibility of me getting a mortgage.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 7 months ago
Excellent service from start to finish, Nicholas was extremely helpful and kept constant communication throughout.
(Nicholas Bentley) - Posted 7 months ago
Karl was excellent from start to finish. Going above and beyond what he was supposed to do. I have already recommended Karl to a friend.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 7 months ago
Both Allistair and Emma were extremely helpful, knowledgable and efficient. An excellent service.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 7 months ago
Very professional, I was given all the information to make the right choice for me and I was kept up to date with the progress of my mortgage application
(David Horniblow) - Posted 7 months ago
Karl was very clear in his explanation and everything went through quicker than we expected, so well done
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 7 months ago
Dave was very helpful with all of our queries before and after securing the mortgage and helped us with other miscellaneous questions throughout the process. Would highly recommend.
(David Horniblow) - Posted 7 months ago
I like this service and will recommend to my friends, hope use this service again in future.Thank you
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 7 months ago
Rumi has provided us with great service completing a great mortgage deal and also discussing income protection. We were regularly kept up to date with the mortgage arrangements.
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 7 months ago