Which? Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Which?

How would you rate Which??

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Which? in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Sam Maietta and Lucy Stead couldn't have made getting a mortgage any easier. Excellent communication and always on top of everything . This made my house purchase perfect and hassle free. Worth the fee. Thank you both so much !"
"Daniel Kilminster was an excellent advisor. He gave me excellent mortgage options and clear and honest advice. He answered any questions or dealt with any issues in a quick and professional manner. I am extremely please with the mortgage that I have received. Thank you to Daniel for all of his help."
"This all online services was personal and responsive. They provided good advice, and worked quickly and effectively. I felt safe dealing with all the paperwork. I failed the test on one of the mortgages and they quickly found another one. I am very pleased indeed."
Which? is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews