Mortgage Thoughts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mortgage Thoughts
Rebecca Bicknell
Verified Buyer
"We cannot thank Mortgage Thoughts enough, we had a bad experience with a pervious broker however Emma understood our situation and our timescale. Everything was explained to us perfectly. Steph has done a fantastic job of keeping us up updated and answers any questions promptly. We will 100% be recommending you, Thank you."
Alison Anita Grant
Verified Buyer
"From initial contact with Emma and ongoing liaison with Steph, I felt comfortable in the capabilities, knowledge and experience of them both. My journey of collating all my documents and ensuring they had all they needed to find me a mortgage was seamless. Even after I got my mortgage offer, I was still under their care. I would highly recommend Mortgage Thoughts to anyone with adverse credit needing to purchase their next home!!"
Asma Rehman
Verified Buyer
"A massive thank you to Rob who went above and beyond to help me with my unusual circumstances. Rob was very polite, efficient and kept me updated through out. I would definitely recommend you I can’t thank you enough Rob."
Adele Barker
Verified Buyer
"Couldn't be happier the service was outstanding, everything explained clearly and any questions dealt with in the same way."
Trevor Larter
Verified Buyer
"Rob goes above and beyond to respond to any queries. Even worked on a Saturday morning trying to get things sorted out for us. Very pleasant and very helpful. I would recommend mortgage thoughts to anyone looking to arrange a mortgage."
Vera Bordacs
Verified Buyer
"Rob was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. He was very efficient and with his ability to think quickly and outside of the box, he was able to get us a mortgage we never thought would be possible. Highly recommended."
William John Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Luke is extremely knowledgeable and found a mortgage that suited my needs, Found him Extremely approachable, would definitely recommend Luke and Stephanie"
"Absolutely outstanding service especially emma and stephanie. A mortgage delivered when all hope was lost from.previous attempts. Professional, efficient, friendly, enthusiastic and personal service. We cannot thank them enough."
"Cannot thank Mortgage Thoughts enough for their efficiency and smooth transaction. In particulular we had the pleasure of dealing with Emma who always was efficient and dealt with any issues effectively. Thanks again."
Natalie Adamson
"When I approached Mortgage Thoughts I thought all hope was lost, my case was complex and Id had a bad experience with a previous broker. Emma was understanding and reassured me, i was not just a number. Emma managed my case brilliantly from beginning to end, making sure i understood the process every step of the way. Steph was supberb in chasing and keeping me updated with progress. It was like being looked after by friends or family. Now Im weeks away from completing on my own home & I never thought it possible. I cant thank them enough."
James Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from Rob can't fault him . Always there to help and explain what steps we would take I would most defiantly recommend his services"
"I contacted Mortgage thoughts hoping that they could assist with a mortgage application as my situation was more than complicated, poor credit rating, deposit coming from family member, partner self employed and unable to prove proof of income. After speaking with Emma i was quickly and professionally made to feel at ease and confident that she could assist me even though i had a far less that prefect credit rating by the credit reference agency. After initially applying for what i thought would be a sub-prime mortgage for people that have less than a decent credit rating I was surprised that today my mortgage was approved for a rate as good as any high street lender. Thank you Emma for making this happen for us. Highly recommended by our family. Steve (Rotherham)"
Maz Hassan
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed with how my case was handled. Luke manged to find me not only a remortgage offer, but a 'high street offer.' I suffered financial difficulties and a poor credit rating in the past. I effortlessly searched high and low and spoke to so many specialist lenders that could not manage what Luke offered. His knowledge and experience in the industry is second to none. I've found hope in the end."
Annette Cockfield
Verified Buyer
"As always with Mortgage Thoughts I was supported to find the right mortgage to meet my needs swiftly and efficiently and felt like a VIP throughout the whole process. I will defiantly be a returning customer."
Elizabeth Woodgates
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from start to finish. I would recommend Rob to anyone looking for a good reliable and trustworthy mortgage advisor."
Gareth Goddard
Verified Buyer
"A very friendly, professional and personalised service. Will use again."
"They were quick and efficient in finding me a good deal considering my circumstances, and kept me up to date with my application. I’m very happy with their service and I recommend them."
"Luke Saint, my mortgage thoughts adviser was fantastic, very patient, always had time for me, always competent, reassuring and never short of good advise. He found a great mortgage for me and always had time to answer all of the many questions I had. Absolutely brilliant service, would highly recommend. Thanks so much!"
Nigel Shaw
Verified Buyer
"The service provided by Mortgage Thoughts was exceptional, nothing was too much trouble. Luke was so helpful and was always at the end of the phone answering your questions and guiding you through the process, Luke took care of everything he arranged the mortgage quickly and proficiently. We fully recommend his services and would not hesitate to contact him again in the future."
"Luke was simply fantastic and I cannot fault him in any way. I've never used a broker before and I'm so glad I did this time and so glad I chose Luke to help me with this application. Luke was extremely knowledgeable, committed to helping me, very patient explaining and re assuring me with what was a slightly complicated application and I honestly believe without his help my house move would not have been possible or at least a great deal more stressful. I will 100% ask Luke for his help next time it's required and I will recommend him to anyone else looking for a very professional, knowledgeable and easy to deal with mortgage advisor. Thanks Luke."
Mortgage Thoughts is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews