Mortgage Thoughts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Thoughts
Read Mortgage Thoughts Reviews

Didn't think it was possible to get mortgage until I spoke to Rob who done all the hard work along with Kennedy who went through my affordability and after being accepted Stephanie pushed on so the sale could go through and I purchased my first home. Can't thank everyone at Mortgage thoughts enough.
Excellent service. Very helpful with answering questions and getting quick responses. Whilst going through the process we had timely updates which took all the stress out of the process. Excellent service. If you are shortly out of an Iva this is the company for you!
Mortgage thoughts helped us to get our mortgage offer, I was surprised how easy and quick it was. I would recommend them to anyone trying to find the right mortgage.
Our first contact with mortgage thoughts was with Michael. At this point we thought with COVID-19 and being declined from high street banks we simply wouldn’t be able to get a mortgage. However after a long chat with Michael it became apparent that we were eligible and he was able to find us a deal. It was very simple sending him all the documents he needed and he answered the phone anytime we rang. And we rang a lot.... almost every day and he always answered and stayed on the phone for as long we needed. He was professional, friendly, reassuring and must have a very good patience. In the end he got us the offer we needed and was a very nervous but smooth process. When we were closer to the end Stephanie became involved and helped us with our case, and again she was always free on the other side of the phone to offer advice and reassurance . We got our mortgage and are currently living in our new house. I couldn’t recommend this company any more than I already have, 5+ stars and that is purely down to the brilliant staff and amazing results! Thankyou mortgage thoughts!
5star service. Very professional and Rob and steph have made this process easy . So a big thank you!! Would use rob and steph again brillant customer service.
Rob and Steph worked very hard to get myself and my husband a good re mortgage deal, this is the second time we have used Mortgage Thoughts and we will be using them again in the future. Excellent service.
A1 service from Steph and Michael u are highly rated without you I couldn’t of done it I’m so grateful big blessings 10/10
Rob and Steph were the best!!! The support and response on any query I had was 100% quality and response time. Nothing was ever too much the service was excellent and we will be recommending them to anyone who we know that requires a mortgage advisor in the future. Thanks again guys for all your hardwork over the last 8 months and helping to ease my stress levels many a time. Dawn and Dave
Can I just say that I received an excellent level of service throughout the hole process of my remortgage I would recommend mortgage thoughts to anybody and will definitely use again
Michael at Mortgage Thoughts went above and beyond what I would have expected. Not only was he very confident, knowledgeable and very helpful but he also replied to my emails instantly including weekends and in the evening. I would definitely recommend Mortgage Thoughts as your 1st option.
I had a challenging situation in that I work overseas Monday to Friday and therefore my salary is in Euro's paid into a foreign bank account. Michael found a lender that suited my situation and handled the whole case brilliantly for me. Himself and Stephanie were very clear, on point and most importantly patient with me with all the paperwork required. I had a very positive outcome and would not hesitate to use Mortgage Thoughts again in the future. I highly recommend anyone to use them as a broker as they are a first class professional outfit.
Luke and Steph could not do enough to make our mortgage process quick and successful! Always at the other end of the phone or email for advice. We got our mortgage accepted within 5 weeks of starting the process at a better rate than who the builder originally suggested. Definitely worth the small fee for all the hard work. Thank you!
From the initial contact, we received an excellent dedicated service. Michael, who helped us throughout, was extremely professional, friendly, and couldn’t have done enough to help us. We are extremely grateful and highly recommend mortgage thoughts. Thanks again.
Excellent service from all the team members
Excellent service to those who are vulnerable and struggling to get a fair deal.
I was only sitting at a cafe hopelessly searching for Mortgage Brokers after being turned down by two brokers that were recommended by the developer (who actually hadn't thoroughly looked into our case that had potential) then I came across Mortgage Thoughts! From start to finish they have been absolutely incredible and on point! always answered my queries and responded to emails giving me updates on the application. Had initially gone with another lender then Robert Wells came along to rescue the case and realised who to actually go with and he has been incredibly brilliant! I can not stress how good they are! Don't use free brokers! pay and get your moneys worth! Thank you so much guys!
My wife and I could not be happier with the service we received from both Sheena and Stephanie at mortgage thoughts. They were the only ones to keep trying to get us a mortgage which they have achieved and we are now moving into our dream home and could not thank them any more. We had a wonderful service and will never forget the work they did for us.
We just completed a complex and protracted purchase using the best mortgage brokers in the UK. The Rob and Steph at Mortgage thoughts were incredibly helpful in getting us the best deal and helping us work through some pretty frustrating and unusual property issues. We would not hesitate to recommend them. Simply outstanding!
Without the help of Rob and Stephanie I am sure that our property purchase would not have been possible. With some difficult circumstances to overcome finding a broker who could place us with a lender was looking futile and we had almost given up. As soon as I spoke with Rob he knew exactly who to approach and sucessfuly obtained a morgage offer for us at a good rate. He worked relentlessly from start to finish and always returned phone calls and chased relevant parties without being asked... even taking time out of his evenings to give us updates. Stephanie worked hard in chasing up relevant parties and kept us updated throughout. We cannot thank you both enough for all your help, without it our new home would not of been possible. Thank you!!!
A great team, great communication I couldn’t have got a mortgage without them I would recommend Mortgage Thoughts to anyone
Mortgage Thoughts is rated 4.95 based on 128 reviews