Mortgage Thoughts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mortgage Thoughts
"Couldn't be happier with the service from Mortgage Thoughts, very professional. I will definitely be recommending them to my friends and colleagues. I was worried that I would not be able to get a mortgage after being in an IVA, They spoke very well, kept me up to date and confident. Great service, thanks again :)"
"Amy and Stephanie looked after us during the process, thank you!"
"Rob provided a good service, he got us a mortgage with a 10% deposit. The process was frustrating at times due to the amount of information the lender wanted but he got us what we wanted so it was worth it. Rob explained the process at each stage. I would highly recommend Mortgage Thoughts."
"Fantastic service from start to finish."
"So helpful and really knowledgeable, made getting a mortgage easy and understandable. Could not recommend enough."
"Rob offered a great service, with some difficulties due to previous credit issues he persevered and managed to obtain a mortgage for me. Rob dealt with any issues that arose quickly and effectively and I was very pleased with the quality service provided, would be happy to return when my current deal is due to expire."
"The service we were provided by Mortgage Thoughts was excellent throughout. The only issue was with the time it took for the actual mortgage lender they were using to process some of the paperwork because it took a lot longer than anticipated. All in all though we were happy with the service and would certainly recommend their services to other people."
"Very professional, efficient & slick service. We are extremely satisfied and will definitely recommend them"
"We have arranged two mortgages through this company and have found the service to be outstanding. In the case of our first mortgage, we had been refused a mortgage from a high street lender simply because an ex partner had been late making mortgage payments twice and one us was still associated with that mortgage on paper. We were very distressed being in our late 50s and never having been refused credit of any kind before. Emma handled our mortgage sensitively and with kindness, understanding and efficiency and we had a very good mortgage at a better rate than the one we were trying for within 48 hours of contacting her. We trust this company to find us the very best deal (which we think justifies the fee considering the time and worry it saves us) and we would recommend them to anyone."
"This was our first time buying a home and had no idea what to do. Rob explained everything in detail every step of the way. Rob always responded to emails and calls promptley and I was amazed at how little we had to do, stress free process thanks to Rob. Friendly, professional and I never felt like I was asking a silly question. Would highly recommend Rob and Mortgage Thoughts. Thank you so much for all your help."
"Excellent service from Emma & Stephanie from start to finish. Very pleased. Kept informed throughout. Highly recommend."
"My broker was professional. understanding, supportive and efficient. Mortgage thoughts helped me to get a mortgage although my situation was quite complex."
"I have used the company Mortgage Thoughts twice in order to get the best deal with a re-mortgage. Luke and Stephanie were extremely helpful and were able to explain things clearly, so that I understood what was going on at each stage of the mortgage process. They were able to take away most of the stress associated with arranging a mortgage, by dealing efficiently with the paperwork as we went along, so that the whole thing went pretty smoothly. It was always possible to get hold of someone when I needed to clarify anything."
"I would just like to thank Luke for doing what he’s done! I didn’t have clue what I was doing so I’m so glad I had Luke’s expert knowledge. He got me a really good deal when in reality I didn’t think I stood a chance of getting any kind of deal! He worked all hours and kept me informed every step of the way, even advised us on other things to help improve credit scores! Thanks again for everything!"
"Luke and the team at Mortgage Thoughts have just helped us arrange our 7th mortgage. I am proud to call them a valued part of my growing business. I cannot reccomend their services highly enough. They are professional, prompt, thorough whilst being personal too. Many thanks to the whole team at Mortgage Thoughts for your ongoing support and work."
"This is the second time we have used Mortgage Thoughts in 2 years and will do so again when the time comes. Emma and Stephanie are exemplars of great customer service and have always got us the best deal. They helped us enourmously when others were not so willing and their due diligence superlous. Strongly recommend Mortgage Thoughts in every way."
"I cannot Recommend this company enough. Emma has gone above and beyond to acquire a mortgage for myself. When i believed all was lost, she never gave up and eventually got me the mortgage. Both Emma and Stephanie are fantastic, their customer service is top notch, they answer every query and are always available to deal with any questions. I cannot thank these lady's enough for their efforts"
"They took the stress off us when we was buying a house and sorted everything fantastic staff and we could ring or email at any time if had a problem"
"Very helpful from start to finish, very knowledgeable about the mortgage application process and what affects being accepted or not. After being accepted the team kept regular contact until the house purchase was completed. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to get a mortgage."
"Emma was fantastic 100% I would recommend"
Mortgage Thoughts is rated 4.95 based on 56 reviews