Mortgage Thoughts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mortgage Thoughts
Ashley Cave
Verified Buyer
"Luke @ Mortgage Thoughts was absolutely fantastic. He guided us through the whole process from start to finish. Luke is extremely knowledgeable, gave us great guidance and went above and beyond to find us a great mortgage. Will definitely be using Mortgage Thoughts again. Highly recommend them to friends and family. Thanks again."
Jamey Bennett
Verified Buyer
"Robert @ Mortgage thoughts is very reliable, helpful and trustworthy. He is very trustworthy and helpful. This was our first mortgage application and Robe was very helpful taking us step by step through the process and making sure we always understood what was happening and we still remain very grateful for everything Rob has done."
Yasser Abbas
Verified Buyer
"Have used Luke several times now and wouldn’t go anywhere else. He is very knowledgable and does absolutely everything he can to get you the best deal possible. His assistant Steph is very helpful too with chasing up things with the lender and keeping you up to date. All round excellent service."
Mohammed Hasan
Verified Buyer
"I can't thank you enough, Rob! You have been very supportive, providing an excellent service, always speaking in a kind and respectful manner. You were really efficient and prompt, ensuring I was updated at all times. Thank you again for making such a stressful time easier to get through! Mohammad Hasan"
"Moving can be widely regarded as stressful, but securing the mortgage was the easiest step thanks to Rob and the team at Mortgage Thoughts. From start to finish, Rob was fantastic – supportive, informative and took ownership of investigating and securing the best possible mortgage deal for me. Completely flexible and responsive, even when the purchase property changed, he was able to make changes so as not to lose any time and was always available on the end of the phone to answer any queries. As support, Steph remained on the ball and actively kept in touch during what was a longer than anticipated process. With some providers there is a tendency to communicate primarily via Email, and it was wholly refreshing to be able to talk to someone working with you along the way. Would wholly recommend to others and will be a returning customer in the future. Thanks Rob for all your support. LH (Bedfordshire)"
Megan Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Luke was absolutely fantastic through out the whole process of finding a suitable mortgage. As a first time buyer I was incredibly nervous but he out me at ease and was always at the end of the telephone (even on his day off) and he would always respond to emails within a couple of hours. I really couldn't be more thankful to him. I would highly recommend this service. Steph was great telling me the next steps once I'd received my mortgage offer. A fantastic service - many thanks."
Rebecca Bicknell
Verified Buyer
"We cannot thank Mortgage Thoughts enough, we had a bad experience with a pervious broker however Emma understood our situation and our timescale. Everything was explained to us perfectly. Steph has done a fantastic job of keeping us up updated and answers any questions promptly. We will 100% be recommending you, Thank you."
Alison Anita Grant
Verified Buyer
"From initial contact with Emma and ongoing liaison with Steph, I felt comfortable in the capabilities, knowledge and experience of them both. My journey of collating all my documents and ensuring they had all they needed to find me a mortgage was seamless. Even after I got my mortgage offer, I was still under their care. I would highly recommend Mortgage Thoughts to anyone with adverse credit needing to purchase their next home!!"
Asma Rehman
Verified Buyer
"A massive thank you to Rob who went above and beyond to help me with my unusual circumstances. Rob was very polite, efficient and kept me updated through out. I would definitely recommend you I can’t thank you enough Rob."
Adele Barker
Verified Buyer
"Couldn't be happier the service was outstanding, everything explained clearly and any questions dealt with in the same way."
Trevor Larter
Verified Buyer
"Rob goes above and beyond to respond to any queries. Even worked on a Saturday morning trying to get things sorted out for us. Very pleasant and very helpful. I would recommend mortgage thoughts to anyone looking to arrange a mortgage."
Vera Bordacs
Verified Buyer
"Rob was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. He was very efficient and with his ability to think quickly and outside of the box, he was able to get us a mortgage we never thought would be possible. Highly recommended."
William John Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Luke is extremely knowledgeable and found a mortgage that suited my needs, Found him Extremely approachable, would definitely recommend Luke and Stephanie"
"Absolutely outstanding service especially emma and stephanie. A mortgage delivered when all hope was lost from.previous attempts. Professional, efficient, friendly, enthusiastic and personal service. We cannot thank them enough."
"Cannot thank Mortgage Thoughts enough for their efficiency and smooth transaction. In particulular we had the pleasure of dealing with Emma who always was efficient and dealt with any issues effectively. Thanks again."
Natalie Adamson
"When I approached Mortgage Thoughts I thought all hope was lost, my case was complex and Id had a bad experience with a previous broker. Emma was understanding and reassured me, i was not just a number. Emma managed my case brilliantly from beginning to end, making sure i understood the process every step of the way. Steph was supberb in chasing and keeping me updated with progress. It was like being looked after by friends or family. Now Im weeks away from completing on my own home & I never thought it possible. I cant thank them enough."
James Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from Rob can't fault him . Always there to help and explain what steps we would take I would most defiantly recommend his services"
"I contacted Mortgage thoughts hoping that they could assist with a mortgage application as my situation was more than complicated, poor credit rating, deposit coming from family member, partner self employed and unable to prove proof of income. After speaking with Emma i was quickly and professionally made to feel at ease and confident that she could assist me even though i had a far less that prefect credit rating by the credit reference agency. After initially applying for what i thought would be a sub-prime mortgage for people that have less than a decent credit rating I was surprised that today my mortgage was approved for a rate as good as any high street lender. Thank you Emma for making this happen for us. Highly recommended by our family. Steve (Rotherham)"
Maz Hassan
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed with how my case was handled. Luke manged to find me not only a remortgage offer, but a 'high street offer.' I suffered financial difficulties and a poor credit rating in the past. I effortlessly searched high and low and spoke to so many specialist lenders that could not manage what Luke offered. His knowledge and experience in the industry is second to none. I've found hope in the end."
Annette Cockfield
Verified Buyer
"As always with Mortgage Thoughts I was supported to find the right mortgage to meet my needs swiftly and efficiently and felt like a VIP throughout the whole process. I will defiantly be a returning customer."
Mortgage Thoughts is rated 5.00 based on 31 reviews