Mortgage Thoughts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mortgage Thoughts
Amy Butterworth
Verified Buyer
"I would just like to thank Luke for doing what he’s done! I didn’t have clue what I was doing so I’m so glad I had Luke’s expert knowledge. He got me a really good deal when in reality I didn’t think I stood a chance of getting any kind of deal! He worked all hours and kept me informed every step of the way, even advised us on other things to help improve credit scores! Thanks again for everything!"
Matthew James Payne
Verified Buyer
"Luke and the team at Mortgage Thoughts have just helped us arrange our 7th mortgage. I am proud to call them a valued part of my growing business. I cannot reccomend their services highly enough. They are professional, prompt, thorough whilst being personal too. Many thanks to the whole team at Mortgage Thoughts for your ongoing support and work."
"This is the second time we have used Mortgage Thoughts in 2 years and will do so again when the time comes. Emma and Stephanie are exemplars of great customer service and have always got us the best deal. They helped us enourmously when others were not so willing and their due diligence superlous. Strongly recommend Mortgage Thoughts in every way."
Jasmin Randell
Verified Buyer
"I cannot Recommend this company enough. Emma has gone above and beyond to acquire a mortgage for myself. When i believed all was lost, she never gave up and eventually got me the mortgage. Both Emma and Stephanie are fantastic, their customer service is top notch, they answer every query and are always available to deal with any questions. I cannot thank these lady's enough for their efforts"
Samantha Sedman
Verified Buyer
"They took the stress off us when we was buying a house and sorted everything fantastic staff and we could ring or email at any time if had a problem"
Adam Couch
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful from start to finish, very knowledgeable about the mortgage application process and what affects being accepted or not. After being accepted the team kept regular contact until the house purchase was completed. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to get a mortgage."
Ben Montgomery
Verified Buyer
"Emma was fantastic 100% I would recommend"
Michael Melpous
Verified Buyer
"From the start mortgage thoughts have been understanding and thorough. My broker luke has taken the time to explain every step of the process and has fought my corner to get me a new mortage. I'm very happy with the service I received"
Ruth Robertson
Verified Buyer
"Absolutly fantastic service from emma, very considerat and attentive she was always available if I needed assistance, everything was done on time and foltlessly. Fabulous advisor who I have recommended to many people"
Cherryvel Bautista
Verified Buyer
"Emma and the rest of the team very helpful and approachable. Excellent service 😍"
Arran Stratton
Verified Buyer
"Very professional service and excellent staff"
Nigel Burgess
Verified Buyer
"We found mortgage thoughts very helpful, there were a lot of documents going back and fourth, and with Emma's hard work and perseverance she managed to help us secure a mortgage with Vida, so a big thank you from all of us at 21 Everdon Lane"
Ashley Cave
Verified Buyer
"Luke @ Mortgage Thoughts was absolutely fantastic. He guided us through the whole process from start to finish. Luke is extremely knowledgeable, gave us great guidance and went above and beyond to find us a great mortgage. Will definitely be using Mortgage Thoughts again. Highly recommend them to friends and family. Thanks again."
Jamey Bennett
Verified Buyer
"Robert @ Mortgage thoughts is very reliable, helpful and trustworthy. He is very trustworthy and helpful. This was our first mortgage application and Robe was very helpful taking us step by step through the process and making sure we always understood what was happening and we still remain very grateful for everything Rob has done."
Yasser Abbas
Verified Buyer
"Have used Luke several times now and wouldn’t go anywhere else. He is very knowledgable and does absolutely everything he can to get you the best deal possible. His assistant Steph is very helpful too with chasing up things with the lender and keeping you up to date. All round excellent service."
Mohammed Hasan
Verified Buyer
"I can't thank you enough, Rob! You have been very supportive, providing an excellent service, always speaking in a kind and respectful manner. You were really efficient and prompt, ensuring I was updated at all times. Thank you again for making such a stressful time easier to get through! Mohammad Hasan"
"Moving can be widely regarded as stressful, but securing the mortgage was the easiest step thanks to Rob and the team at Mortgage Thoughts. From start to finish, Rob was fantastic – supportive, informative and took ownership of investigating and securing the best possible mortgage deal for me. Completely flexible and responsive, even when the purchase property changed, he was able to make changes so as not to lose any time and was always available on the end of the phone to answer any queries. As support, Steph remained on the ball and actively kept in touch during what was a longer than anticipated process. With some providers there is a tendency to communicate primarily via Email, and it was wholly refreshing to be able to talk to someone working with you along the way. Would wholly recommend to others and will be a returning customer in the future. Thanks Rob for all your support. LH (Bedfordshire)"
Megan Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Luke was absolutely fantastic through out the whole process of finding a suitable mortgage. As a first time buyer I was incredibly nervous but he out me at ease and was always at the end of the telephone (even on his day off) and he would always respond to emails within a couple of hours. I really couldn't be more thankful to him. I would highly recommend this service. Steph was great telling me the next steps once I'd received my mortgage offer. A fantastic service - many thanks."
Rebecca Bicknell
Verified Buyer
"We cannot thank Mortgage Thoughts enough, we had a bad experience with a pervious broker however Emma understood our situation and our timescale. Everything was explained to us perfectly. Steph has done a fantastic job of keeping us up updated and answers any questions promptly. We will 100% be recommending you, Thank you."
Alison Anita Grant
Verified Buyer
"From initial contact with Emma and ongoing liaison with Steph, I felt comfortable in the capabilities, knowledge and experience of them both. My journey of collating all my documents and ensuring they had all they needed to find me a mortgage was seamless. Even after I got my mortgage offer, I was still under their care. I would highly recommend Mortgage Thoughts to anyone with adverse credit needing to purchase their next home!!"
Mortgage Thoughts is rated 5.00 based on 43 reviews