Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
Very pleased to have been recommended Mortgage Light by a family member and would encourage others in a similar position to go with these guys. A special thank you to James Deakin who was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the whole process, he’s a credit to the firm.
Mortgage Light and in particular Michael Longley, our mortgage advisor was fantastic. We couldn’t ask anymore from the service which was worth every penny we paid. Nothing was too much hassle or bother and Michael was with us every step of the way going above and beyond what we expected. Would highly recommend to anyone
Natasha was brilliant throughout the whole process and kept me updated all the time and I felt she had it in hand, would definitely recommend Mortgage Light!
Excellent guidance and service.
Absolutely Fantastic! Thank you for everything, all the chasing, answering all of my questions without hesitation! The fantastic friendly service! Recommend to everyone!
Great service from this company. They were very organised and informative.
A very professional and helpful team! Thank you
Can't fault Michael at Mortgage Light. He's made the experience of buying my first property so easy! Would definitely recommend them to anyone.
As a first time buyer and not being familiar with the process of getting a mortgage mortgage light have been amazing from the first phone call all the way to the mortgage offer.
Max has talked us through every step and given us all options so that we can make an informed decision, every member of the team I have spoken to has been professional and friendly.
Can not recommend the company and Max enough, and I will definitely be coming back when my mortgage is needing renewal.
Fantastic service, super friendly and very informative. Always made us feel that it is ok to ask questions and double check whatever we wanted.
As always Sam delivers a great service and happy with my 1.48 interest rate👍 Well done again
I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Mortgage Light from start to finish. Michael was knowledgeable, efficient and a pleasure to deal with from the very first conversation. Kerry also did a fantastic job on keeping me updated on progress. I would highly recommend Mortgage Light and will definitely use them again in the future!
It was great to work with Mortgage Light, thanks for either Michael, either Kerry for all the help. Even during the covid time we could do it. Both of them were professional and really helpful (sorry Kerry, I couldn't put your pics on because it was too small)
And i know for a company I'm just a customer, but I started a new life in uk from the bottom 9 years ago and it was a huge dream to own my own place and you help me to achieve that. Thank you
Mortgage Light 5 star review on 12th August 2020
Great work
Excellent helpful professional and friendly service. Extremely happy with the service I received.
Fantastic company. i would recommend this company to anyone looking for a mortgage. I had Natasha and she was with me every step of the way throughout my journey. I never thought i would be able to obtain a mortgage but with the all thr hard work and excellent customer service from natasha she eas able to do it so if you think you nevet will get a mortgage you need to enquirr with this company as she got us a mortgage so shr could get anyone a mortgage. Prices really reasonable too and no hidden costs either like other places. Well done mortgage light and especially Natasha! I still cant thankyou enough for helping me and my family get some stability in life 10/10!
I can not recommended this firm enough they have gone above and beyond to help me get my mortgage and have continued to keep looking even when other mortgages were declined! They haven't given up on me getting a mortgage and I'm so grateful for all the hard work and support
Sam our Mortgage consultant was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Her knowledge and professionalism helped us get the best deal with options in the future.
Always done there best to make sure I had the best deal and didn’t try con me into any unnecessary deals!!
Alex from Mortgage Light was brilliant. He efficiently found me the products to compare, and then walked me through the whole process, chasing up the bank where necessary on my behalf to ensure that the deadline was met.

Would definitely recommend