Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
Rob and Claire have been amazing thank you so much!!!

Beckii ☺️
Jame and his team was very helpful.
James Carr, is an incredible mortgage advisor. He goes above & beyond every single time. He was helpful and continues to be while my friend waits for her property to be completed. Thank you James, we appreciate you.
We were proactively contacted by Mortgage Light regarding our mortgage. As we were nearing the end of our fixed term, the team got in touch to discuss our options. Since our circumstances had changed considerably since we originally took out a mortgage, we felt our case would be complex. However, Sam gave us great insights regarding our options, offered us some good rates and handled the remortgage efficiently and made the whole experience easy as A-B-C. We're delighted and are more than happy to strongly recommend Sam and the team at Mortgage Light.
I was referred to Mortgage Light by my housing association. I couldn't be more please with the level of services. Very helpful, friendly staff. As a first time buyer I found the whole process very daunting. The staff at mortgage light took the stress out of it and supported me throughout. I had regular updates and they were able to clearly explain things. Questions, weather by email or phone were answered quickly. I would definitely use them again.
Good customer service, friendly and helpful.
Sam, Has been very helpful and patient with all my questions and changes.
The team were effortlessly helpful and understanding. They helped us through the curve balls and with all the onformation. For first-time buyers it made the whole process a lot less daunting.
Very good and fast response every time I needed to know something. Very helpful.
Very helpful and friendly. Has also made the process of purchasing a house so stress free. Replies to emails and queries quickly and efficiently.
Our whole experience at Mortgage Light was outstanding from start to finish. Everything was explained to us at every step of the process and any questions or worries were quickly responded to. Robert was brilliant when our first house fell through and quickly got us back on our feet and ready to move on. I was dreading the whole process but it has been a breeze - thank you!
Been dealing with Mortgage Light sometimes now and they are most helpful team beyond expectation. shout out to Alex Stoyles, James Deakin and Claire Westwood all your help and support *****
James D was very helpful and answered any questions I had, would defiantly recommend him to anyone I knew also looking for a mortgage.
I couldn't rate the team at mortgage light any higher. The standard of care and level of service has been exceptional.

I was originally incredibly anxious about applying for a mortgage as I have heard how stressful it can be. Both Claire and Rob have taken that stress and concern away and it has been an easy process with their expertise.

A huge thanks from the Humphrey household.
My experience with Mortgage Light has been exceptional from start to finish. James especially has been really helpful and has guided me throughout the whole process. If ever I needed any questions answering I know I could go straight to him and he would be more than happy to help!
Deborah guided us through buying our first home, she was extremely helpful in navigating us through the minefield of everything to do with mortgages and more. Nothing was too much to ask and the service we received was first class. We shall definitely be using and recommending Deborah and Mortgage Light again.
Helpful and always contactable
Calmed my nerves when buying my first property!
A great team! Many thanks to James Deakin for an excellent job done
Dan was amazing and despite my many calls to him he was always happy to help.
The team are fantastic... we couldn't have asked for more.. they are professional, friendly and real..I will also like to use this opportunity to say a big thank you!!!
Mortgage Light is rated 4.86 based on 441 reviews