Mortgage Light Reviews

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Our Mortgage and help to buy applications were dealt with by James Deakin. He was very good and helped us in every possible way to get the best deal. Keep up the good work. Kind Regards, Risi"
"Very professional and very helpful. Me and my partner are first time buyers and James Deakin explained very clearly all steps, answered all questions and replied to our queries as soon as he can. Highly recommend mortgage light and James Deakin as a mortgage adviser. Definitely I will work with James again if i need it in the future."
"Whilst I already knew James Deakin from a previous house sale, he was then an Estate agent and very helpful. I was pleased that he remembered me when he called to advise he was now a Mortgage Adviser and offered his services through Mortgagelight. Since my meeting with James at the very smart Mortgagelight offices, I have felt very at ease about the process. I have complete faith that I am being offered the best deal for me, not just short term, but looking at a long term plan too. Also, helping with my life insurance to make sure it is all in-line with my mortgage and again best suited to my needs."
"Exceptional service. My husband and I are both self-employed and I have procrastinated about getting a re-mortgage for years because I thought it would be impossible. However, Sam (Knight) reassured us at every stage and was immensely helpful and professional with her advice. Her communication is spot on and I would have no hesitancy at all in recommending Mortgage Light, and Sam Knight in particular. We opted for a five year fixed rate, but will definitely be back in five years!"
"I did enjoy the experience with Mortgage Light! I would choose your company again if I need too!"
"Right from the start we were dealing with Charles who was amazing, at first told us what our options were When buying and things to consider. Charles despit our age treated us like adults as we are and respected what we wanted. Everytime there was any change or we'd move forward with the process we received an email and call very quickly! Everyone seemed more than happy to help and just all in all a fantastic company!!"
"I have taken 3 Mortgages from mortgage Light. For every application they have taken extra and personal care. James Carr is a friendly and Professional advisor with lot of experience to handle any kind of hurdles. He provided the best advise that suited my needs. He understood my situation and helped me in each and every step of the purchase.They handled Mortgage application exceptionally well."
"My experience with Mortgage Light has been exceptionally professional. I am extremely satisfied with the way Charles Hart helped me to secure a mortgage. His advise were clear, easy to understand and unbiased, thus, making decisions very easy. I am very grateful."
"We used mortgage light both when we purchased our property then again when we were going through the remortgage process. Both times they have gone over and above to assist us with any queries we had"
"Great helpful advice, just renewed our Morgage really pleased would highly recommend"
"Thanks Rob for helping me through the process, highly recommended."
"Absolute fantastic company. Made the process of moving into our first home so easy. Will forever be grateful the work Sam put into helping us with the mortgage application and her commitment to finding us the best possible deal."
"Very professional and personable service. Despite having credit on my partners equifax, James still gave us various options and really went above and beyond to suit our needs. He is an asset to Mortgage Light."
"I had very good experience, thanks to all mortgage light team"
"Found Mortgage Light very easy to deal with. The staff were efficient in dealing with my remortgage and whole process was seamless. I was recommended Mortgage Light by a friend and I will certainly recommend them to anyone. Will almost certainly be using their services again. Highly recommend"
"Dealing with mortgage light was a pleasure. I dealt with charles who was very knowledgeable and always on hand whenever I needed him. Fantastic service!"
"Always 1st class service from Charles...very professional & attention to detail. Was there throughtout the difficult time during the process. Highly recommend !!!"
"Charles was a fantastic support 2 years ago when purchasing my home. Sam has recently helped with the remortgage and this again was very smooth, and 10/10 customer service. Couldn’t recommend Mortgage Light highly enough. Thanks to Charles and Sam and the rest of the team."
"Max was friendly and professional."
"Extremely efficient , effective, friendly support. Always an immediate response to any queries during my mortgage application. I would thoroughly recommend Mortgage Light."
Mortgage Light is rated 4.85 based on 272 reviews