Mortgage Light Reviews

1 Whittle Court,
Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"they were amazing. very helpful. also very pleasant people. would recommend them ."
"I am very happy with the service I received. Very professional and helpful ,"
"All team work professional and they give you advice and they very friendly I use Mortgage Light to get my first mortgagee and I'm very happy special thank to Alex Stoyles Highly recommended"
"They are helpful and professionals Linda,James,Chris and Rob they are all good"
"Mortgage light saved me a few hundred pounds a month without changing the length or amount of mortgage by just putting me on a better rate, wish id spoken to them sooner."
"We have been using mortgage light for some time now. They provide a personal, efficient and valuable service. I would definitely recommend!"
"Good service, everything was explained very well to us first time buyers. Charles was also friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend"
"Amazing Service, attention to detail was on point. Have used Mortgage Light for all our Mortgages and have never been disappointed"
"We used Mortgage Light for remortgage purposes. Rob was very knowledgeable, personable and efficient. Communication was great and the whole process from initial meeting to Mortgage Offer was a little under 3 weeks. We would highly recommend their services."
"highly recommended. Samantha is a fab! great individual!"
"Highly recommend!!!"
"I have used Siobhan and her team to buy 3 properties and most recently re-mortgage our home. Each time the service, advice and support has been second to none! I have worked in the property industry myself and I have not found a team that can match them. Always happy to go the extra mile and do what they can to make everything that bit less stressful and of course, do what they can to get me the best deal out there. I will always use mortgagelight and over the years have recommended lot’s of friends and family to do the same- all of them have shared the same great experience!"
"You know when you just need friendly correct quick advice and then you get it! Thanks to Rob Warlow which give us the best support and assistance. I have recommended and will continue to do. Really good person."
"The best company! They are very helpful our Mortgage broker was very friendly and helped us in difficult situations. They are very familiar with their work ;)"
"I have dealt with this firm several times.Amazing experience."
"Very accomodating and helpfull advisors. Helping us for the entire process. Very quick to response on my queries. Very good adviser."
"Brilliant company! Helped us every step of the way, very good at explaining things and seemed very organised. Our mortgage broker was so friendly and she provided brilliant support at all times. Highly recommend mortage light we will definitely be using them again :)"
"fast, efficient, friendly service. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they guided us through the whole process in an easy to follow and supportive manner"
"James Carr was outstanding in how he helped my husband and I achieve our dream of owning our own home. It wasn't so straight forward but James had great ideas and solutions for dissolving obstacles and giving us information to help us get more for out money. I would and have highly recommended James and mortgage light to my friends and family and will continue to do so. I am so thankful that we have found James and due to the great deal offered by mortgage light, we will be able to work with him for as long as we need him. Thank you James and Mortgage Light for taking us on as clients even though you are part of the Milton Keynes branch and we are from London. I look forward to working with you very soon."
Mortgage Light is rated 4.83 based on 214 reviews