Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
Everyone we spoke to at Mortgage Light was helpful, productive and honest.
It has been a more positive expectation having had the support of the staff and we thank them for their care and engagement.
Rob is an excellent mortgage advisor. He was great with helping us as this is our first home, so we didn't know the typical processes regarding a house purchase however we always felt reassured by him. Rob is easy to talk to & very approachable (which is everything we could ask for, we wanted someone who we could call at anytime to ask for advice or updates etc.) Rob was very patient with us during this process and when things didn’t go to plan straight away he did not give up and made sure to find the best mortgage for us.
Nevetha was also very helpful during our mortgage application process; always so kind, polite and patient with us & great with giving us updates. We could tell Nevetha was also very approachable which again reassured us we were with a great mortgage company and could call at any point and knew if we spoke to or emailed Nevetha we would get a quick response and could trust her.
Overall we would like to say thank you to both of them for all their help. We are so grateful for finally getting a mortgage and being able to say we have our first home. We can’t put into words how happy we are.
We will definitely be back in contact with Rob when we are due to renew the mortgage rate.
Overall, a good service. There were a couple of small issues which could have been resolved easily and would've saved some delays, but on balance the service was good. Our questions were answered and our introducer, Natasha, was helpful and proactive.
Highly impressed by the Calibre of staff and service you provide. Siobhan Holbrook, Daniel Hooper and Claire secured a mortgage for me and my wife against all the odds. Mind you this was after several brokers had advised us that it would be impossible to get a mortgage at the time
Honestly cannot thank the team at Mortgage light enough. James was my first port of call and he guided me through the whole process. Then Emma helped and she was fantastic! Constantly kept me up to date and was there for whenever I had any questions. Well and truly happy with the service I have received and will 100% recommend them in the future. Have made my experience of moving out for the first time feel like a breeze. Thank you so much!
Our broker are Jordan and Nivetha both have done amazing job till now, they have been helpful  in all steps and finally today we received Mortgage offer. Hopefully this journey will be smooth as it has been with mortgage light till we get our house keys. Highly recommend. Special thanks to Jordan for dealing with all our questions very professionally.
Merry Christmas to you all.
I found my experience with mortgage light a pleasure. They were professional and kept me up to date thoughout the process. Nev and Rob was always contactable or called me straightback, which was refreshing from a customers perspective
Super team. Both Jordan and Nevetha were great. They have both been super proactive, approachable and generally very good to deal with.
Was no other options. Just one. One choice and no other offers. Perhaps due covid pandemic? Who knows...
Effecient as always
Our journey with Mortgage light was long and full with ups and downs.I would like to say a big Thank You for Nevetha, who treated us more than just one of your clients.She should be an example for everyone how to communicate with the clients.She kept us updated all the time,even if there was nothing new,and we could feel that we finally found the person who really wants to help us. She is a star.She did a brilliant job and we really appriciate all her work.Thank you so much to Nevetha and Mortgage Light!
Debs Caulfield has been super friendly, helpful and efficient. Please consider her for promotion or pay rise!
Rob was really helpful, knowledgeable and approachable. We're very happy with the product and the service we recieved, and would strongly recommend.
Highly rate mortgage light and everyone that helped me.
I dealt with both Natasha and Emma, and they were unfailingly polite and professional the entire time. Buying a house can be a stressful experience but with their help it was made much more bearable. I cannot recommend these girls highly enough.
Nevetha was really amazing throughout the whole process. Despite the mortgage approval taking quite a while to come through (what honestly seemed like 10 years haha), Nevetha always kept me updated and communicated to me what was going on which I really appreciated. Communication makes a big difference!
I would definitely recommend Nevetha to anyone looking for a mortgage broker. Also the rest of the team at Mortgage Light have been great too. Alex (whom I had at the beginning) was super helpful.
Mortgage light were very helpful and efficient at arranging our mortgage. All the team were very professional and made everything very easy. Highly recommended.
I’ve had such a fantastic experience using mortgage light. My mortgage advisor James Deakin has helped me understand everything and more I needed to know, he talked me through every step and has been a massive support during what could have been a very stressful purchase. He was more than happy to help with any enquiry I had, even if it wasn’t something he directly deals with. He was always so easy to get hold of as well and would always work around my difficult working hours for me. I couldn’t thank him enough and I will use him again if I ever need to! Thank you so much!
Cannot recommend James Deakin enough, he was super friendly and worked so hard to get us our mortgage offer. He was always there ready to answer any questions we had and he kept us in the loop throughout the whole process which was really appreciated! Thank you so so much for your help you are a credit to your company
James Deakin is absolutely a great wonderful broker. Friendly, passionate for his customers, reassuring, humorous and supportive. Emma Mears took over on behalf of James. Emma was super efficient, proficient, A star service in dealing with our case. We are speechless and happy with the level of customer care. James picked calls even on his day off

James and Emma for Presidency . Thank you guys