Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
Couldn’t recommend Natasha enough, she has gone above & beyond for us & has made getting our 1st mortgage a enjoyable experience. We would 100% recommend your team & services at mortgage light as we could not of got through it with out you. Thankyou x
Max And Nevetha were very helpful and nice to work with them
The team were amazing at Mortgage light. They were very efficient and quick to answer any queries that I had. Especially James and Emma.
Amazing service! Efficient and quick. Couldn’t be more happier. I would recommend Mortgage light to everyone.
Excellent service from Daniel and Nevetha. Their positive attitude made our mortgage process a lot less anxiety inducing for my wife and I, and we're ecstatic with the progress we've made. We will definitely be using Mortgage Light in the future and will be recommending to our friends and family. Again I can't state enough how grateful we are to have had such a high level of communication, patience and understanding from Daniel who always made time to answer any and all questions we as first-time buyers had. Many thanks, Saydul
I highly recommend Mortgage Light. From the outset of my application, James and the team have been exceedingly helpful, provided exceptional advice, and pain the process of applying for a mortgage as pain free as possible.
If I could more stars, I would. Rob and Nevetha went above and beyond whilst dealing with my case, which was troublesome to say the least! Especially during a time where their workload must have been through the roof, feeling like you're not being treated like another number is just amazing and a testament to the way they take care of their clients. I really felt supported throughout the whole process, and genuinely felt that they were as excited as I was when it was finally approved. Being a first time buyer the experience does get overwhelming since you have no reference point, but Rob and Nevetha were brilliant with answering all my questions and I believe did everything in their power to get the mortgage over the line! Thank you! Hassan
Very happy with my experience with Mortgage Light. I’ve been kept up-to-date throughout the process. Also very very friendly. As a first time buyer my experience has been stress-free and effortless
Great Experience with Mortgage light, being my first property. They ensured it was a positive experience and made it as hassle-free as possible for me especially in the pandemic. Both Michael and Emma were fantastic and kept me informed every step of the way and made sure I was able to get the best possible outcome from my mortgage. Highly recommend using Mortgage Light!
James and Emma have been amazing at helping us get our very first mortgage! They made the whole process smooth and being very anxious they calmed our nerves! Amazing service and fantastic communication!
Natasha and Emma are the nicest, most professional individuals I have come across. They have been so lovely and understanding when sending over information as I have a 13 week old and it’s not easy! They were an absolute pleasure to work with and made our experience so stress free.
I highly recommend mortgagelight Sam was amazing in helping us navigate and understand the world of mortgages. Its also very clear the clients best interests are at the heart of what the team do. Thank you so much would not hesitate to recommend in the future.
Michael was amazing he answered all our questions and supported us with our worries and concerns. He was really informative and put our minds at ease. We also received help and support from Emma who was lovely and also very supportive. Both of them are a credit to mortgage light and we will be using your service and recommending you to friends and family in the future.
Great service from James Deakin and Emma, kept me informed and were extremely quick at submitting my application and following up on its progress. Highly recommend them to assist you with your mortgage application
One of the best and alway go out their way to help. Esp James D
Natasha at Mortgage Light has been amazing and continues to be throughout this whole process. She has been very helpful, giving advice and answering any questions I have had very quickly! She has helped me massively, with this being my first mortgage and has made the process easier for me. Would, without hesitation recommend Mortgage Light to anyone! Thank you! Justin Woolhead
Fantastic service and advice from Mortgage Light Highly recommend
From the moment Hightown put us in touch with Natasha and Emma, we were in safe hands. They know their stuff and helped us calmly and confidently through the process of our application. Brilliant job and thanks from a very grateful family. I hope they understand the importance if their work to people like us and should take time to congratulate themselves that they make a great difference to peoples' lives. My only regret is that we couldn't meet in person to thank you.
Hi, I'm still in the process of arranging my mortgage through yourselves but really wanted to share my thoughts on the service so far. I have had the pleasure of dealing with James Deakin and I have to say, I can't give higher praise! He's been extremely helpful and in my mind has gone over and above what we'd expect from a mortgage advisor. His manner is really friendly but always professional. He makes you feel like you're his only client and is so quick to respond to any questions. He's also good at reassuring us when we hit some bumps in the road and I know he's always looking at every option for us. I would highly recommend your organisation based on my experience with James and please ask that you share this feedback with him in some way. He needs to know how great he is at his job! Thank you, Helen and Craig 🙂
Thank you, Mortgage Light. You made a first time buying experience a lot less scary than I initially imagined it to be! Nevetha was absolutely brilliant at answering every little question I had. Thank you for keeping me updated each step of your process.
Mortgage Light is rated 4.87 based on 594 reviews