Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
The staff have been so helpful and explained every step in the long process of acquiring a mortgage.
Sometimes it was too much but they reassured us and encouraged us not to give up.
James Carr was extremely helpful and very torrent with us as we have full time jobs but he was always there at the end of the other line -phone.
Mortgage Light have been beyond helpful and I feel confident moving into my first home.
Absolutely brilliant service Daniel could not ask for much more from him he did his upmost best to help out and nailed us a mortgage.
From the start Daniel has been fantastic ! He was able to quickly deal with all questions and queries (and there were a lot from me), communication was fantastic throughout the whole process and I felt that he and Emma made sure I was always aware of what stage the applications were at.
Would thoroughly recommend Mortgage Light and would not hesitate to use them again in the future.
Thank you so much for going the extra mile for me
Alex (Stoyles) has been a great help throughout, very friendly and easy to talk to. No question was too small and he endeavoured to stay in constant contact, communicating every update as and when he got it which was greatly appreciated. He even remembered little personal details such as my son's name. Would highly recommend. Thank you for all your help
Very professional, friendly staff .
Please dealing with
Friendly and helpful from beginning to end.
Made a complicated and confusing process feel straightforward and simple. Job done.
Very friendly and professional approach, quick responses to all enquiries and patience to answer any question.
So helpful, nothing was too much trouble and if I could give more stars I would!
Rob and Claire have been wonderful and I would not hesitate in recommending to anyone
Thank you for your provided services. Big thanks for James Deakin, he helped a lot, explained and helped with all the steps for my first purchase. He is very nice, sociable, executive, friendly and smart guy.
Easy to communicate with and made the whole process smooth and stress free, thank you!
All staff that I have had contact with have been amazing, Especially Natasha who cannot do enough to help and support. Natasha has taken the time to also walk through things with me, explaining in further detail when needed as well as making sure things are constantly moving and running smoothly. I can’t thank her enough for all the fast email replies, chasing of solicitors and underwriters but mostly the help and support. All those things really do make a difference. She is a great asset to your business.
Very helpful, clear at exampling everything and completed the job very fast. Great customer service and I highly recommend them! We will be using them for our remortgage :)
Excellent service. James D and Claire have been incredibly helpful and made the impossible possible! - thanks so much for all your help!
Over all Clare Dwyer was amazing, easy to talk to helped with everything I asked and Clare worked over and beyond on making sure she got me the best mortgage. As this was my first mortgage it was the easiest part of buying the house.
I would recommend Mortgage light and Clare Dwyer to everyone.
Coming up to 6 months since we completed on our house buy. Even now, Michael is still going out of his way to help us out whenever we’re in need. Legend.
I found Mortgage Light easy to deal with, extremely efficient, and honest. Alex was my main contact and his service was excellent. Overall, one very happy customer- I would definatly recommend them.
Mortgage Light is rated 4.87 based on 572 reviews