Mortgage Base Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Base
Read Mortgage Base Reviews

Great service in helping me find the best mortgage deal available for me
Very helpful. Got the best deal going. Helped me all the way through my mortgage.
Would highly recommend
From the very first phone call i couldn’t fault nothing and was so helpful with stuff i never new about.I would highly recommend Kevin to anyone and gladly use again.
Very helpful, efficient and can sort best deals
An absolute pleasure to deal with. Kevin guided us through the full experience with expert advice. I would 100% recommend Kevin who will not only get the right deal for you but will keep you fully informed throughout.
Kevin makes arranging your mortgage easy, takes the hassle out of the process. I recommend Mortgage Base to anyone looking for a better deal
Kevin was really helpful and renewed our mortgage deal in 10 minutes and managed to save us money. I would definitely recommend using mortgage base
Kevin was very helpful and efficient in helping us get the right mortgage deal.
I was a first time buyer, wondering how hard it would be to get on the property market. But Kevin from mortgage base made it so easy and such a relaxable experience, it was a breeze. Highly recommend Kevin and i will be using him again and again.
I can’t recommend Kevin from mortgage base highly enough, he goes beyond the call of duty every time and I will never have to look anywhere else again.
Thanks Kevin much appreciated 👍
Kevin helped me with my non-standard mortgage from start to finish. He was open and honest and always on the other end of the phone to answer questions. Highly recommended
Kevin has been excellent, he dealt with our remortgage very quickly and professionally. He kept us updated and always responded to my questions. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a mortgage broker and I will certainly be using Kevin again!
We were young, first time buyers who had not much clue what to do. Kevin really helped us to feel relaxed and he explained everything in great depth and made sure we understood everything before moving forward with any step. Although it is all over the phone, Kevin was friendly and welcoming from the get go. He’s made this experience a breeze for the both of us and we couldn’t recommend him enough!
Kevin was recommended to us through family and he couldn't have been more wonderful! The most helpful, informative and supportive mortgage advisor we could have ever had. He was always available to help us with any queries and to give advice. Buying a home can be stressful but with Kevin's help this wasn't the case. Thank you so much, we will/have already told everyone how fantastic you are!
Made buying a house absolutely stress free. Sorted everything with ease, always available for any queries we had, super knowledgeable and trustworthy. Kevin is a diamond! Thanks again. Stacie & family.
I have recently been in contact with Kevin at mortgage base about sorting my mortgage out.
He was a pleasure to speak with and explained everything in great detail, really helpful and made the whole process completely stress free at my end, will definitely be using him again in the future
Good service, explained everything and never felt pressured. Will use again.
Kevin helped us to get our ideal home when everyone else had as good as given up trying to get us a mortgage. He took the stress out of buying the property by advising us every step of the way. Really couldn’t fault Kevin in the slightest and we will certainly be back when we need to renew the mortgage!
The advice and guidance that I received in a knowledgeable and unhurried way helped us make the right decision when choosing a lender and mortgage
If you are looking for excellent advice, great service and the best products speak to them. So impressed with Kevin’s support from start to finish. Trust is a big thing when dealing with the biggest financial commitment in your life and mortgage base are the company to trust
Mortgage Base is rated 5.00 based on 109 reviews