Mortgage Base Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Base
Read Mortgage Base Reviews

Kevin was very efficient and knowledgable. He was very honest and genuinely had his customers best interests at heart. Will definitely recommend mortgage base to anyone wanting to get a new or replacement mortgage.
Kevin was very professional and hardworking. I felt everything was explained in words I could easily understand without the use of jargon. Being kept up to date via phone calls , text messages and emails worked well around my busy day to day life. I feel mortgage base have done a great job with a difficult mortgage application and I am very thankful to them .
Sorted everything with no problem. Kevin went through everything in detail and made sure I understood every possible option.
My wife and I hadn't a clue where to start once when buying our first home, Kevin took all the stress away with not only finding the best mortgage deal out there but also assisting to push things along with the solicitors. Excellent communication throughout the process, would highly recommend Mortgage Base to anyone looking for personal, stress free service.
Brilliant service, simple, easy and stress free as everything is taken care of for you! Didnt realise how easy it could be. Big thanks to Kevin for all his assistance.
Friendly knowledgeable advice
I was delighted with the service received from Kevin and his colleagues. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was explained clearly and simply. Would not hesitate to use this company again.
Kevin is excellent, knowledgeable, helpful and gives brilliant advice. He is a must for all your mortgage and protection needs
Kevin provided a brilliant service. Top mortgage advisor would highly recommend.
Kevin talked us through everything in a really clear way and listened to our requirements. Really happy with the results and the saving we made on our mortgage. Would certainly recommend.
Excellent service Kevin really helped me when i didnt know what way to turn he went above and beyond to help sort out a mortgage for me
Very professional service from start to finish, Kevin was friendly, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Explained everything to me and made the whole process so easy, would highly recommend and will certainly use in the future.
Mortgage Base is rated 5.00 based on 52 reviews