Mortgage 1st Reviews

5 Rating 463 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Mortgage 1st
Read Mortgage 1st Reviews

About Mortgage 1st:

Mortgage & Protection Advisers covering the whole of the UK.

Offering a modern approach to mortgage advice, in that we can deal with the entire process from start to finish via phone and email, there is no need for long intrusive face-to-face sales appointments with us. Within minutes of your enquiry, you will be allocated an adviser who will search the market to find the most suitable mortgage based on your individual circumstances. Mortgage quotes and even a decision in principle can be emailed within a matter of minutes and your mortgage application can be submitted the same day!

lisa@mortgage1st.co.uk

Mortgage 1st 5 star review on 17th June 2021
Nicole Cuffe
Mortgage 1st 5 star review on 17th June 2021
Nicole Cuffe
Couldn't recommend mortgage 1st enough. Megan has been nothing short of brilliant, she's helped me a few times with mortgages and remortgaging, and this time selling and buying, she's made the process so much easier than it's felt at times, been a hand to hold and a shoulder when needed. I couldn't be more grateful to be paired with someone so good. Kirsty then took over the processing of the mortgage and she has been equally brilliant, sending information over quickly, responding to emails faster than expected, answering any questions I send. Just an all round excellent experience. Thank you all.
- Talked us through every step of the way - Talked us through different options and what would be best for us - As soon as there was an update we were informed - Excellent
Elliot helped us through every stage of the process and did all the hard work for us
The Mortgage Adviser Faye, is very knowledgeable and helpful
Sophie was extremely helpful. Went through all of the information clearly and the whole process was very efficient.
Had a very positive experience with mortgage first, received good and very much unbiased advice (refreshing after dealing with Estate agents). Fast responses and all queries answered, my only feedback would be out of office email responses would be a nice touch, but this is barely an issue. Will be in contact with my Advisor and Processor, Chris Griffiths and Preet Kharoud the next time I have need for their services.
Chris Dunn was amazing throughout. He was very quick and efficient and being a first time buyer Chris provided updates throughout until I received my offer. I would definitely recommend a mortgage 1st and Chris especially who was also given positive feedback by my developer :)
We engaged in conversation with Mortgage 1st earlier this year. Carl was incredible. Having spent a year or so going back and forth with a family friend (also an adviser), we couldn't find a deal that suited our complex case. Carl went above and beyond to guide us us through our concessionary purchase. He secured us a great lender, with a low rate, fixed for 5 years while the market is a little unpredictable - offering us financial security and peace of mind. It's the level of service after his 'work was done' that really impressed us though. This is the reason we will be reaching out to him in 4.5 years time when we remortgage. - Keep him, and pay him well!
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Chris Dunn, his expertise and help have been fantastic. I had a rather complex requirement and Chris was able to navigate the best solution for my mortgage supplier. Highly recommend!
Special thanks to Elliot Skinner and Katie Murphy for making the process of buying my first home as simple and stress free as possible. If you’re heading to Mortgage 1st these two are the dream team. Thanks to you both - will be recommending to everyone!
Mortgage 1st have been able to achieve for us, what we thought was not possible. The company were professional, communicative, and always there for us. Totally refreshing in this day when customer service gets such bad press. Rebecca Thomson was incredibly patient and a total joy to work with, providing regular updates on both the process and procedures involved. All appointments were kept on time and great at explaining the complex world of mortgages to us. A gem in the organisation. Katie Murphy exhibition the same professionalism and advice. We would have no hesitation in recommending Mortgage 1st to others.
Shaun and Hollie have been really helpful throughout the whole process. We have had issues with houses falling through but Shaun has always been available to help and get prices quickly. Highly recommend and wouldn’t go anywhere else
Chris went out if his way to help and assist us. With help from Amy we got the mortgage we required. Great service and would highly recommend Mortgage 1st.
Shaun and Keeley have been beyond helpful guiding us through the process of buying our first home. They have been easily accessible when needed and always willing to take the time to ensure we received the best mortgage offer we could. Would definitely recommend.
Everything
Carl and Hollie have been fantastic throughout the process of securing my mortgage. They are professional, effective and friendly and I plan on recommending them to my friends in the future.
A personable, helpful and efficient service from start to finish. My adviser, Hollie has gone above and beyond to guide me through what was a tricky process with plenty of added complexity thanks to some issues with the Help To Buy agency and solicitors that I'd used in the past. I really cannot recommend Mortgage 1st enough and will continue to use them whenever I need any mortgage advice. Thank you, Hollie and the rest of the team!
Highly Recommended, Great Advice ,Excellent Service, Great Value for money. Minimum fuss and paperwork in securing a Re-mortgage on my property. I got in touch with Chris who was happy to help me, within a few days i had a fixed rate mortgage in place without any hassle, A great Thank You to Chris Griffiths who gave me the right advise and supported me all the way through my Mortgage at such a difficult time. Thank You again 1st Mortgage you guys have been absolutely fantastic..
We've used Mortgage 1st for our last 2 remortgages now. Our advisor Chris takes the time to listen to our needs without pushing anything on us. He is accessible when we need him and on the ball without being pushy. Our first remortgage was done as a rate swap with our existing provider meaning that there was no fee for Chris, but this didn't stop him putting in the effort and getting everything sorted for us. Would definitely recommend!
We love working with Megan Kearney - she always manages to find us a really good deal. She has a can do attitude and even though things have become more of a challenge to secure a mortgage for 2 self employed people after Covid she has worked with us to help us achieve the mortgage deal we wanted. Very grateful
Mortgage 1st is rated 4.96 based on 463 reviews