Mortgage 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage 1st
Read Mortgage 1st Reviews

About Mortgage 1st:

Mortgage & Protection Advisers covering the whole of the UK.

Offering a modern approach to mortgage advice, in that we can deal with the entire process from start to finish via phone and email, there is no need for long intrusive face-to-face sales appointments with us. Within minutes of your enquiry, you will be allocated an adviser who will search the market to find the most suitable mortgage based on your individual circumstances. Mortgage quotes and even a decision in principle can be emailed within a matter of minutes and your mortgage application can be submitted the same day!

lisa@mortgage1st.co.uk

2 Napier Court, Gander Lane, Barlborough

Tell us how Mortgage 1st made you happy
From initial contact to receiving the keys to our new house Natalie has been fantastic. Professional, helpful and reassuring when needed she made the whole experience trouble and stress free, cannot recommend highly enough.
My experience with Natalie has been fantastic , professional an gives you that caring feeling especially if concerned or queries , I came to Natalie from a recommendation an I cannot thank my pal enough , it's bin efficient an stress free . Cannot recommend Natalie enough , fantastic an will work with Natalie throughout my mortgage without doubt !!!! Brilliant service guys 👌🏻👌🏻
Natalie Ellis of Mortgage 1st helped me through the daunting journey of buying my first house. She was quick to respond to my emails and was able to explain each stage so that I always understood what was going on. I would definitely recommend using Mortgage 1st.
My experience with mortgage 1st was excellent, my advisor, Natalie was wonderful. Expert advice and a side of personal care too . Thank you .
My recent experience with mortgage 1st , has been professional, and my advisor Natalie was also considerate to my needs . Absolutely first class . Did take a while to get to complete, but that’s certainly due to these troubled times, coronavirus has restricted all of our profession’s . If I was asked to score , full marks , 10/10 .
I can't really say enough good things about the service I received from Oliver Page at Mortgage 1st. Prior to our house purchase I'd always thought I was okay at shopping around to get the best deal on goods and services, but when it came to the nuts and bolts of trying to find a mortgage based on our criteria I realised that I was pretty much out of my depth and needed help. From the very first call with Oliver I felt at ease. There was no 'hard sell' and no judgement on our financial situation. He took what was starting to be a really stressful process and essentially dealt with everything - using his specialist knowledge to get us a mortgage as first time buyers when we didn't fit the 'big deposit' criteria. At every step, he was available on email or phone, and when things didn't go quite to plan he just dealt with it calmly and made it seem like zero problem. Later on, when we were largely dealing with Ashleigh for day-to-day questions in the latter states of the purchase - the same level of service continued. She was excellent - really helpful by phone or email, and fast responses when needed. I simply cannot fault the service that we received from Mortgage 1st and have told lots of colleagues and friends about them - which I would do irrespective of any referral rewards, as they were quite simply excellent!
I am writing this review as I’m impressed by the professionalism and efficiency that Mortgage First provided me, Natalie Ellis from the start was excellent, nothing was too much trouble for her, she responded to all my calls in a helpful and polite manner. She went above and beyond in my opinion in helping me out in my particular stressful situation. Thanks and I will definitely be recommending Mortgage First.
Natalie really helped with our remortgage, made some brilliant suggestions to make our finances work better. She was very friendly and really understood our situation. Would definitely recommend
Natalie Ellis at mortgage first has been great. Quick to respond, no pressure to take matters forward, answers all my questions and made me feel less stressed and safe explaining protection policies available to support my mortgage in case of illness or job loss.would recommend and will seek Natalie’s advice once my mortgage comes up for renewal.
In restructuring our mortgage Holly Sims of Mortgage 1st was consistently on-hand, patient, understanding, unbiased and professional. What could normally have been a somewhat stressful experience was in fact seamlessly executed, the process requiring little input from ourselves. Thankyou Holly.
Fantastic company , could nt fault them.
I have recently remortgaged with Mortgage 1st. Megan was fantastic throughout; the process was completed quickly, Megan replied to all of my emails in less than 24 hours and was always on the phone when I needed more information. Prior to confirming everything, Megan explained the different options with the pro’s and con’s of each. This ensured I was able to make the best decision for my circumstances. Ashley followed up closing my new application which was efficient and clearly communicated. Megan will definitely be the first phone call for my next mortgage and I would highly recommend her.
Mortgage 1st was extremely helpful in ascertaining a good deal and Edward Peters was always at hand answering any queries I had. A superb and efficient company.
Almost two years now dealing with Mortgage 1st and Edward. Always professional, friendly and no question ever too small or big. Easy to work with, every step is always explained and I feel value for money. My full confidence in them when sorting anything out!
We had never bought a house beforehand so myself and my husband had a million questions about the all process. Our mortgage advisor Imran not only found us one of the best deals in the market for our mortgage, but always went an extra mile in explaining us any other doubts we might have had beyond the mortgage. He is always available and explaining everything very clearly. The all team at mortgage1st was superb especially Becky.
We are in the middle of buying our first home and our adviser, Carol Crawshaw has been absolutely amazing, her helpfulness, professionalism and determination combined with outstanding customer focus gives us the much needed confidence we need when making the most important step towards becoming a homeowner, selecting the best mortgage product for our needs. Also they don't abandon you even after the product has been agreed and mortgage offer received. Our mortgage processor, Beverly James has been fantastic, she kept us up to date throughout the process, for which we are grateful for. Highly recommended.
Nikki secured me the best mortgage deal at 1.4% fixed for 5 years. This allows me to have a manageable mortgage and live a comfortable life.
Very astute set of people. Helped us greatly arranging a mortgage against a tight deadline and have since helped futher with a remortgage in the difficult times of the pandemic. Best brokers ever dealt with
I have just had a mortgage complete with Mortgage 1st and the level of service and professionalism was outstanding. I have worked with Katherine Woolley for a number of years and I can't recommend her enough. Katherine has excellent knowledge, is always reliable and responds to all enquiries with speed and makes the process as easy as possible with a huge understanding of her clients individual circumstances.
We have been helped by Edward from Mortgage 1st for A long time. He is always personable, professional, efficient, reliable, thoughtful and friendly when dealing with us. His knowledge is excellent and we are always impressed how he is able to explain things to us so well. We have 100% confidence in him and are grateful that he repeatedly has been able to help us realise our objectives.
Mortgage 1st is rated 4.97 based on 215 reviews