Mortgage 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage 1st
Read Mortgage 1st Reviews

About Mortgage 1st:

Mortgage & Protection Advisers covering the whole of the UK.

Offering a modern approach to mortgage advice, in that we can deal with the entire process from start to finish via phone and email, there is no need for long intrusive face-to-face sales appointments with us. Within minutes of your enquiry, you will be allocated an adviser who will search the market to find the most suitable mortgage based on your individual circumstances. Mortgage quotes and even a decision in principle can be emailed within a matter of minutes and your mortgage application can be submitted the same day!

lisa@mortgage1st.co.uk

2 Napier Court, Gander Lane, Barlborough

Tell us how Mortgage 1st made you happy
Spot on service. Very transparent and quick throughout. No question was too little or inconvenient for Elliot, Chelsea and team. Made a tricky process so simple!
We have recently completed on a property, and we used Mortgage1st to find us a lender. Carl Robbins was absolutely brilliant throughout the process and I can't recommend him highly enough. His responses were always prompt and his advice was clear and considered. Great service.
Had some amazing help from Chris and Ethan. Really made my life easy and explained details simply. I really reccomend these as they were brilliant at keeping in contact, working around my times and understanding that for some people it's hard to understand mortgage processes.
Very happy with the service I received. Everything was explained well and I got a great product.
This is the second time I've used Mortgage 1st and Megan Kearney was my contact on both occasions. I'm really glad I could continue with Mortgage 1st, as from my point of view, it's basically effortless. Megan takes care of everything, including my occasionally inane questions, all on board and I'm confident to leave it in her hands. Everything is explained fully, and there were no issues. Highly recommended!
Natalie made the Mortgage Application seem so simple. She kept me updated at every step and went the extra mile delivering and collecting documents to speed up the process. Will recommend her to everyone I know.
Really easy and stress free way of doing business, highly recommend and will definitely be using them again.
Natalie Ellis was exceptional in helping me with my mortgage application after hitting many hurdles due to my personal corcumstances. Her communication was first class, very clear and concise and nothing was too much trouble! Can’t recommend first mortgages enough very friendly and always going the extra mile to help. The service was fast and efficient and i was always kept in the know with the status of my remortgage.
Fast, efficient and friendly service! Megan and the team made the whole process straight forward and stress free. Would certainly recommend using Mortgage 1st for an unbeatable service.
Danny and the team gave amazing service from the very first interaction to the last. We would highly recommend Mortgage1st for any mortgage and insurance needs as they made it so easy. We’ll be back when our mortgage needs renewing.
We were going through a long house moving process with lots of delays cropping up for various reasons, our seller withdrew from the chain leaving us very little time to purchase a new property in order to tie in with our buyers. I contacted Carl Robbins who took the time to gain our initial details immediately. Carl spoke knowledgeably on the various different products that were available to us and the process involved which was reassuring considering the laborious house moving process we had already been through. Once we had made an offer on a new house Carl recommended a mortgage that was suited to our needs and processed our application quickly. Communication was excellent from Carl and his team keeping us updated with at each stage. We received our mortgage offer quickly which allowed us to fit back into the chain and complete in good time. Having moved house a couple of times in the last few years and experiencing services from several other mortgage advisors I can confidently say that the service we received from Carl Robbins was outstanding and I have no hesitation recommending him.
The whole process was stress free. Shaun and the team were wonderful and quick to respond to any questions. They helped us with getting our first home, we are so grateful! I would 100% recommend!
After having quite a complex financial history, Elliot Skinner and Hollie Kilraine managed to secure a mortgage. They both worked tirelessly to achieve an excellent outcome. And although the mortgage company were slow to communicate, Hollie consistently chased them throughout the process. The charge for their service was more than reasonable, especially the amount of time they both invested into achieving the mortgage. Again thank you to both Elliot, Hollie and the team at Mortgage, I could not have done this without you.
Chris Dunn was great throughout! He was so friendly and helpful, making the process a lot less stressful for us! Couldn't recommend enough.
Brilliant service, especially from Andy Lunn who was my broker and helped me every step of the way!
Excellent service ....especially thanks to my broker Advicer Josh Weighell
Elliot Skinner and his colleagues provided an excellent service, very helpful and gave me lots of options whilst keeping things as simple as possible throughout. I'd definitely recommend to family and friends and would be my first point of call again in the future. Thanks again !
Carl Robbins and his team were excellent from start to finish. Could not fault them and I would recommend them to all friends and family.
We have used Andy from our very first house move and he is brilliant we have just moved again and Andy and Chelsea have made the progress straight forward and stress free and the service they provided was excellent we would highly recommend to friends and family! Thank you again!
Had the pleasure of sorting my mortgage out with mortgage 1st, Carl our mortgage advisor was spot on. He was polite, helped us through every stage brilliantly and was also willing to message me in out of work hours which was brilliant for me due to my job. I couldn't recommend mortgage 1st enough, especially if your a first time buyer and haven't got a clue.
Mortgage 1st is rated 4.97 based on 268 reviews