Mortgage 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage 1st
Read Mortgage 1st Reviews

About Mortgage 1st:

Mortgage & Protection Advisers covering the whole of the UK.

Offering a modern approach to mortgage advice, in that we can deal with the entire process from start to finish via phone and email, there is no need for long intrusive face-to-face sales appointments with us. Within minutes of your enquiry, you will be allocated an adviser who will search the market to find the most suitable mortgage based on your individual circumstances. Mortgage quotes and even a decision in principle can be emailed within a matter of minutes and your mortgage application can be submitted the same day!

lisa@mortgage1st.co.uk

2 Napier Court, Gander Lane, Barlborough

Tell us how Mortgage 1st made you happy
Megan and the team at mortgage1st wen above and beyond to help me get a mortgage on my first property. Quick, friendly and knowledgable. Thank you and see you in 2 years for the remortgage !
Shaun Burke at Mortgage 1st made the daunting and complicated task of buying our first home stress free. The knowledge and experience of the team is evident from the beginning and you are immediately put at ease and know you are in good hands with special mention also to Beverly James in processing. They are always available to answer questions quickly and understand how difficult the process is. They check in regularly with you throughout the process and give great advice and reassurances as moves can be a long drawn out process. I would highly recommend anyone to use these guys to take the strain and find you the best lenders out there. Call Shaun.
From my initial enquiries to where I completed on the purchase of my property I dealt with Natalie. Natalie was very complement and I was able to contact her to discuss at all stages. I would like highly recommend the service that Natalie from start to finish.
Josh was amazing, friendly and efficient. Would recommend to friends and family. Fantastic service!
My buyers unfortunately lost their mortgage a month before completion which was a nightmare to hear. I put them in touch with Shaun Burke at Mortgage 1st to help get me through this process and save our move! He was outstanding and within two weeks went from talking to the buyers to application submitted, Mortgage valuation booked to offer sent out, in fact it was 13 days! This completely saved my sale and in turn my house move. We are now two weeks in to our new house and loving it. Shaun got a very nice bottle of Whiskey to say thank you.
Excellent service and communication for our remortgage and life insurance. Thanks yet again Andy Lunn and Chelsea Hitchen for all your assistance. Another thanks to Ethan Noakes for sorting home insurance at a great rate. Always recommend Mortgage 1st to people they do all the hard work for you.
Oliver Page at Mortgage1st (https://www.mortgage1st.co.uk/) made one of the most stressful human experiences an absolute breeze. As first home buyers we were clueless, learning on the fly, and it was tough to cut through a lot of the financial jargon to understand the loan that was right for us. Then we met Oliver. Not only did he get us a fantastic loan, but he also helped us understand the home buying process. Oliver could give classes on customer service - he's that good. He genuinely cares about the people he is helping find homes. The process from start to finish was efficient, seamless and professional. The Oliver was contactable whenever and came back to you very promptly even during Covid Pandemic. I would also like to thank Sarah Cave for processing the application with the mortgage service provider. Thank you Oliver! Regards Bobby & Abhi.
Natalie sorted out our mortgage, service was above and beyond and very honest. Highly recommended and thank you
Professional, honest advice and guidance. Would highly recommend Mortgage 1st not only to find you the best deal, but to guide you through the process.
Chris Dunn and Sarah have bee amazing professionals through out our journey. They were always and timely responding to all our concerns and questions. They were brilliantly amazing. I will always recommend Mortgage 1st because of these two amazing people. We got in contact with Mortgage 1st when we were very confused on what to do but they have been there with us and now we have got our mortgage deal offer! Thank you so much. We do appreciate your professionalism and your advice and prompt way of responding to our emails and text messages I can go on and on. Am just too happy. Yes I recommend you.Your service was excellent and timely. Thanks Dolapo
Chris Dun and Sarah Cave are exceptionally professionals. They were constantly and timely providing updates and were always available to respond to all our questions. What made them exceptional was the fact that Chris could respond to your emails or texts messages anytime and always on point to remove all those Fears! We got in touch with them when we were very confused on what to do about our Remortgaging but they were able to sort this out within weeks. I will recommend Mortgage 1st and most importantly Chris Dunn and Sarah Cave anytime anyway. Thank you both for your hard work and your professionalism. This is greatly appreciated. Thank you and keep safe. D Oyesiku.
Holly Sims from Mortgage First has been amazing! We started our house buying journey in October and are now (hopefully) nearing exchange on our property. We are first time buyers were very anxious about the process, Holly explained everything very smoothly and made sure we knew exactly what was happening at all stages. She was professional but also was able to develop a good relationship with us as clients and I felt comfortable giving her a call if I ever needed any clarification. Due to the lockdown the whole process has been done online/on the phone but this has not impacted the quality of the process at all. I have felt in the loop at all times. Holly made the process of applying for a mortgage much less stressful than I anticipated as she found us the best products for our requirements and helped us to provide the correct evidence. This made the whole process feel really personalised and friendly. She also recommended us some solicitors who she works with, they have been fantastic and really efficient despite the current high demand and subsequent delays. Holly has been swift to reply to emails and very prompt in giving me relevant advice and has also been really honest. I've not felt like she's only working for her commission! I've also really appreciated that Holly's been able to reply and talk on the phone out of hours as I work quite long shifts and often needed to talk during the evening. Thank you so much Holly. From Zeni and Isaac :)
So happy I chose Mortgage 1st! Was told elsewhere that I was unlikely to get a mortgage but Elliot made it happen! Friendly, professional, and most importantly, had excellent communication. He really put the work in to find the best deal for us and was always happy to help. Hollie processed the mortgage and her service was just as good! I can’t fault anything! :)
Nikki was recommended to us by a friend and we would like to say how fantastic she has been. We have been very impressed with the professional yet friendly advise. Nikki was always available to help and quickly answered any questions we had. We would highly recommend using Nikki at Mortgage1st to obtain the best mortgage deal without the stress. Communication from Nikki and Becky was always very timely, clear and detailed. Great team. Many thanks.
I highly recommend Mortgage 1st for their professionalism and friendly attitude and want to send special thanks to Carol Crawshaw who stood up and helped above and beyond. My husband and I just bought a property and Carol guided us throughout this journey. She found us the best deal, supported with all the paper work and even helped to get a better life insurance. Carol was always available to answer our questions and give advice which made all the process less stressful. We ended up by buying the building insurance through Mortgage 1st too. We couldn't have found a better mortgage advisor therefore we highly recommend Carol. Many thanks to Holli, Sarah and Ethan too.
Having trawled around all of the faceless mortgage comparison websites it was a real pleasure to finally talk to someone who new the market and could help. Nikki at Mortgage1st secured me a mortgage deal that suited my needs, the process was easy and Nikki was always on hand to help. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Nikki and Mortgage1st.
I honestly couldn't recommend these guys enough. I have used them twice now both for my initial mortgage and remortgage and they have been beyond helpful both times. Always on hand to answer any of the many questions that come up at this complicated time.
Hollie at Mortgage 1st was amazing! Hollie is reliable, friendly and does her absolute upmost to get you the best mortgage. I can not fault Hollie or the staff at mortgage 1st. I will 100% be using them when the time comes to renew my mortgage
Amazing service right from the start from Andy who was able to help us when we was in a desperate rush to get our offer accepted. We will definitely be recommending him to family and friends
Fantastic service from start to finish. Professional and excellent team. Always on hand to update and answer any questions. Keep up the great work. Thank you Mortgage 1st!
Mortgage 1st is rated 4.97 based on 215 reviews