Mortgage 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage 1st
Read Mortgage 1st Reviews

About Mortgage 1st:

Mortgage & Protection Advisers covering the whole of the UK.

Offering a modern approach to mortgage advice, in that we can deal with the entire process from start to finish via phone and email, there is no need for long intrusive face-to-face sales appointments with us. Within minutes of your enquiry, you will be allocated an adviser who will search the market to find the most suitable mortgage based on your individual circumstances. Mortgage quotes and even a decision in principle can be emailed within a matter of minutes and your mortgage application can be submitted the same day!

lisa@mortgage1st.co.uk

2 Napier Court, Gander Lane, Barlborough

Tell us how Mortgage 1st made you happy
Megan was the agent I used and as before she was great helpful and went that extra mile for us and I would both use her and recommend her in the future.
Fantastic service as always , Megan always does her best for the best deal
Great service as always! Fab communication and always happy to help.
Outstanding customer service, quick and efficient communication throughout!
Brilliant personable service tailored to everything we needed. Megan listened to what we needed and offered us options whilst still making sure it was clear what we really needed from our remortgage! Fab service and efficient swap over! Couldn’t recommend enough.
Megan for Mortgage First was by far the best mortgage advisor we have ever been lucky enough to find. She was incredible from start to finish with our mortgage needs. We had some complications with the first property we planned to buy but luckily we found an alternative property to purchase. Megan was superb with this transition and made everything as easy as possible for us. During one of the most stressful times of our lives Megan simply made the mortgage side of things effortless for us and we could not be more grateful for her. I would highly recommend her and Mortgage first to anyone and everyone. Our whole experience was second to none and we would not hesitate to use her or mortgage first again. Thank you for everything!
Mortgage 1st 5 star review on 17th June 2021 Mortgage 1st 5 star review on 17th June 2021
Helpful, friendly and fast
Eddy at mortgage 1st was very professional making the process easy and stress free. Could not recommend enough!
Fast efficient and patient
I couldn't recommend 1st Mortgages enough, especially Eddy who has not only helped me with advice but reassured me when at one point I thought it wasn't going my way, he re assessed things and brought another mortgage to me. He has been so helpful and friendly and has made sure I am happy with everything before continuing with anything. He has helped with life insuance, home buyers survey, mortgage and will service. I couldn't be happier and can't wait to now move in my new home.
A massive Thank you to Andy and the team for sorting the renewal of my existing mortgage. Andy was very Helpful and was always there to help when needed. I would highly recommend using Andy when looking for a mortgage. One very happy client 😃
Brilliant service from start to finish
Incredible service. Made me feel at ease right away. As someone who had been in debt for years they helped me to get my mortgage sorted. Easy, fast , very professional. Answer questions even when the office was closed.
Mortgage 1st helped take the stress out of looking for a mortgage & getting the best deal. From start to finish Chris Dunn's support was exceptional, answering our questions & returning emails Instantly, which helped speed up the application and whole process to enable us to complete ahead of schedule and secure the savings from the stamp duty holiday. Sarah Cave was also very supportive with getting the mortgage processed through. I would certainly have no hesitation in recommending Mortgage 1st to any of my friends or family in the future.
Mortgage 1st helped take the stress out of looking for a mortgage & getting the best deal. From start to finish Elliott Skinner was so helpful answering our questions & returning emails quickly. Sarah Cave was then on the ball in getting the mortgage processed through. Everyone at mortgage 1st helped in getting us what we needed & I would certainly have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.
Eddy was great. He explained everything to me and my girlfriend so we had a great understanding of the process. He replied to all our questions very quickly and he was a really great guy. Thanks Eddy 👍🏻.
Great service from Elliot,nothing to worry about when using his services.On the ball and so professional,honest and first class.Unfortunately due to covid banks not working at full pace but his service and company delivered as described! Recommend him to any body looking to buy property.
Thanks to Danny Sykes who guided us through the process and made for a very quick and easy mortgage application, which was accepted within 3 weeks of getting in touch. We literally had nothing to do but send him our wage slips and bank statements. Everything else was handle swiftly and professionally by Danny and Chelsea, with no fee charged! Very responsive to our questions and queries. I will definitely use them again for future business and highly recommended!
They were very quick, efficient and kept me in the loop with every step of the process
I have just recently bought a property and used mortgage 1st to arrange my mortgage. Josh Weighell was my point of contact in the firm and I could not recommend him enough, everything was explained promptly in an easy to understand manner as were all queries made by me. I got a great deal and product. Josh really made the process and my life easy throughout. Would strongly recommend Josh for anyone looking for advice.
Mortgage 1st is rated 4.97 based on 268 reviews