Mortgage 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage 1st
Read Mortgage 1st Reviews

About Mortgage 1st:

Mortgage & Protection Advisers covering the whole of the UK.

Offering a modern approach to mortgage advice, in that we can deal with the entire process from start to finish via phone and email, there is no need for long intrusive face-to-face sales appointments with us. Within minutes of your enquiry, you will be allocated an adviser who will search the market to find the most suitable mortgage based on your individual circumstances. Mortgage quotes and even a decision in principle can be emailed within a matter of minutes and your mortgage application can be submitted the same day!

lisa@mortgage1st.co.uk

2 Napier Court, Gander Lane, Barlborough

Tell us how Mortgage 1st made you happy
** HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ** Chris Dunn was absolutely brilliant. I now recommend him to anyone that needs a new mortgage. He got back to my initial enquiry immediately and communication was brilliant throughout the process as he walked me through the different options available to me. When I first put an offer in on my new home, I contacted a few mortgage advisors that were recommended to me by friends, NONE of those other companies had even got back to me in response to my initial enquiry by the time Chris had helped me to apply & receive a mortgage offer!!
Josh Weighell dealt with my case. Fantastic service from start to finish, would highly recommend.
Josh is really friendly & give excellent customer service. He reply quickly,explain things so nicely after all I'm really happy about his support.
Andy has always provided excellent advice and the team at Mortgage 1st make the whole process seamless. Even under the extra pressures of COVID, our move was handled fantastically with zero issues Thank you
Andy, Danny & Bev provided me with fantastic customer service throughout the whole journey. I will always highly recommend Mortgage 1st to all my friends and family. Thank you Mortgage 1st, I will be using you again in the near future for my next mortgage.
Andy at Mortgage 1st has dealt with our mortgage for the last six years and through two house moves. He’s always there with solid advice and knows what we want and has the answers to any questions we have. We wouldn’t use anyone else!
Josh is very helpful and he respond very quickly and he explains very nicely whatever we didn’t understand.
Lovely working with Carl at Mortgage 1st, I would highly recommend! Very friendly and happy to help, always knew the answers to my questions if not he could point me in the right direction. Full of hints and helpful tips, will definitely going back to Carl to get our next mortgage, he made it all seem so simple and straightforward.
It was an absolute pleasure working with Shaun at Mortgage First. I would recommend his services without hesitation. We had a number of complex circumstances and he helped us navigate from start to finish. He was quick to answer, knowledgeable of products and the market, and full of hints and tips. All really important when you don't know what you don't know! He was a fantastic guide in choppy waters, which helped me manage the stress. Its hard enough working from home and all juggling that requires without getting best deal on a mortgage too! And he really helped take a load off. Will be going straight back to Shaun in future for any future remortgage.
Elliot Skinner handled getting us a great rate Help to Buy mortgage in a really difficult climate and then gave us brilliant advise when the house got undervalued. Once we were sorted Sarah Cave handled the finer details and we had a very smooth process to move towards completion. They also arranged life insurance for us too which was really convenient and also came with a free gift. Excellent service!
Hello all, If you're thinking of re-mortgaging currently then look no further than Mortgages 1st, what a fantastic and smooth transaction the experience has been, I honestly can't thank Carl Robbins and Beverly James enough, professional 1st class people. Thank you.
Excellent service was granted a mortgage in just over a week, saved me time, stress and money. Thank you Carl Robbins
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I felt in safe hands with Carol Crawshaw at Mortgage 1st. I have had excellent service from a professional and efficient Mortgage expert. I trusted Carol and felt confident that she was committed to finding the best mortgage solution for me. I am very happy to recommend Carol to anyone looking for a mortgage. She has a breadth and depth of knowledge of the mortgage market that inspires trust and confidence. Thank you Carol for your help and guidance.
Andy at Mortgage 1st was first class. Always on hand to help and respond quickly to questions. Altered the way in which I view mortgage applications. Thanks.
As a first time buyer, I didn’t really understand the house buying lingo and I wasn’t fully aware of the process involved! As soon as I spoke to Elliot, our mortgage advisor, his down to earth and extremely helpful attitude immediately put me at ease. He went through mine and my partners earnings and outgoings (which I was nervous about) and immediately made me feel at ease discussing our mortgage options with us. He broke it down really simple and he was easily contactable whether night or day if I was having any issues with our mortgage application. It was so easy to get in touch with him and discuss if needed! He also helped us out with our life insurance and gave us the best possible quote. Ethan also helped us out with our home insurance (I did try to sort this myself but again I was unsure of the technical lingo!) I can’t recommend Mortgage 1st enough! Sometimes you can be really hesitant in dealing with a company you’ve found online but I’m ecstatic I made the decision to contact them and they’ve made the house buying process smooth sailing! I will definitely be recommending to my friends and family. Thank you!
I can’t praise Holly Sims at Mortgage 1st enough! As first time buyers, she was there for advice whenever we needed her, from outlining the entire house purchase process, right up until our move date! She was easy to get hold of, considerate and hardworking! Thank you!
Megan at Mortgage 1st was always going to be our choice when it came to remortgaging at the end of 2020, after the brilliant, professional service she provided last time we did it! Extremely prompt responses from her whenever we had any queries, and always well explained answers to any of our questions. Nothing was ever too much trouble. Also a shout out to Becky E who processed the mortgage!
Andy at mortgage first was recommended to me, and I couldn’t be more grateful for all of his support and dedication to making sure I got the best deal! He was absolutely amazing throughout the whole process, finding me the best deals he could, and explaining everything I didn’t understand. He helped me at every hurdle I had, and always found me the answers to my questions. He always found time around my day and night shift work to communicate. Will definitely use Andy again and 100% recommend his services!
Megan was brilliant, we couldn't have asked her for anything more. She gave us so much help and advice and was so understanding of our situation. Anytime of day she would make time for us and answer absolutely any questions we had. Even if it wasn't the answer we wanted, 100% honesty and reliability. We could not have done this without her, and managed to get into our very first brand new home before Christmas!! Will never use anybody else. Ethan was also very helpful and reliable, he sorted out our B&C insurance, again any questions answered straight away. Brilliant service all round cannot recommend enough.
Megan Kearney gave top service yet again. Fantastic customer service and very efficient. Thank you again Megan
Mortgage 1st is rated 4.97 based on 215 reviews