Mortgage 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage 1st
Read Mortgage 1st Reviews

About Mortgage 1st:

Mortgage & Protection Advisers covering the whole of the UK.

Offering a modern approach to mortgage advice, in that we can deal with the entire process from start to finish via phone and email, there is no need for long intrusive face-to-face sales appointments with us. Within minutes of your enquiry, you will be allocated an adviser who will search the market to find the most suitable mortgage based on your individual circumstances. Mortgage quotes and even a decision in principle can be emailed within a matter of minutes and your mortgage application can be submitted the same day!

lisa@mortgage1st.co.uk

2 Napier Court, Gander Lane, Barlborough

Tell us how Mortgage 1st made you happy
Really easy and stress free way of doing business, highly recommend and will definitely be using them again.
Natalie Ellis was exceptional in helping me with my mortgage application after hitting many hurdles due to my personal corcumstances. Her communication was first class, very clear and concise and nothing was too much trouble! Can’t recommend first mortgages enough very friendly and always going the extra mile to help. The service was fast and efficient and i was always kept in the know with the status of my remortgage.
Fast, efficient and friendly service! Megan and the team made the whole process straight forward and stress free. Would certainly recommend using Mortgage 1st for an unbeatable service.
Danny and the team gave amazing service from the very first interaction to the last. We would highly recommend Mortgage1st for any mortgage and insurance needs as they made it so easy. We’ll be back when our mortgage needs renewing.
We were going through a long house moving process with lots of delays cropping up for various reasons, our seller withdrew from the chain leaving us very little time to purchase a new property in order to tie in with our buyers. I contacted Carl Robbins who took the time to gain our initial details immediately. Carl spoke knowledgeably on the various different products that were available to us and the process involved which was reassuring considering the laborious house moving process we had already been through. Once we had made an offer on a new house Carl recommended a mortgage that was suited to our needs and processed our application quickly. Communication was excellent from Carl and his team keeping us updated with at each stage. We received our mortgage offer quickly which allowed us to fit back into the chain and complete in good time. Having moved house a couple of times in the last few years and experiencing services from several other mortgage advisors I can confidently say that the service we received from Carl Robbins was outstanding and I have no hesitation recommending him.
The whole process was stress free. Shaun and the team were wonderful and quick to respond to any questions. They helped us with getting our first home, we are so grateful! I would 100% recommend!
After having quite a complex financial history, Elliot Skinner and Hollie Kilraine managed to secure a mortgage. They both worked tirelessly to achieve an excellent outcome. And although the mortgage company were slow to communicate, Hollie consistently chased them throughout the process. The charge for their service was more than reasonable, especially the amount of time they both invested into achieving the mortgage. Again thank you to both Elliot, Hollie and the team at Mortgage, I could not have done this without you.
Chris Dunn was great throughout! He was so friendly and helpful, making the process a lot less stressful for us! Couldn't recommend enough.
Brilliant service, especially from Andy Lunn who was my broker and helped me every step of the way!
Excellent service ....especially thanks to my broker Advicer Josh Weighell
Elliot Skinner and his colleagues provided an excellent service, very helpful and gave me lots of options whilst keeping things as simple as possible throughout. I'd definitely recommend to family and friends and would be my first point of call again in the future. Thanks again !
Carl Robbins and his team were excellent from start to finish. Could not fault them and I would recommend them to all friends and family.
We have used Andy from our very first house move and he is brilliant we have just moved again and Andy and Chelsea have made the progress straight forward and stress free and the service they provided was excellent we would highly recommend to friends and family! Thank you again!
Had the pleasure of sorting my mortgage out with mortgage 1st, Carl our mortgage advisor was spot on. He was polite, helped us through every stage brilliantly and was also willing to message me in out of work hours which was brilliant for me due to my job. I couldn't recommend mortgage 1st enough, especially if your a first time buyer and haven't got a clue.
Elliot skinner went above and beyond to secure my mortgage. 5 star service. Highly reccomend.
Carl Robbins and Chelsea Hitchen were brilliant throughout the whole process - always approachable, went above and beyond to be accommodating to our schedules, listened to any questions we had and always gave sound, considered advice. Everyone we spoke to from the office was also friendly and helpful. Thank you very much - you've been a guiding light in the otherwise stressful and confusing process of buying a house. Would definitely recommend.
The process of finding a mortgage that was right for us was made incredibly easy by Elliot. He was able to provide us with many options that suited our needs and was available whenever we needed help or information- he even agreed to call us outside of office hours to suit our busy working schedule. Speaking to Elliot was like speaking to a close friend. I will definitely be recommending him to others I know in the same position as we were.
We had a great experience with the team at Mortgage1st! Our advisor was very knowledgable and quick to respond to our questions. He helped us to quickly get out Help to Buy application through and several high-street lender offers for our mortgage. He truly helped us (first-time buyers) to easily get through a confusing and complicated process. We are so grateful all they have done for us. Thanks Hyat and Beverly!
mortgagefirst..first rate! We had a difficult journey with two other companies trying to arrange a mortgage but once someone had recommended this company it was plain sailing...they kept us informed on a regular...sometimes almost daily basis of what was needed and where we were in the process....they shopped around to get us the best deal and our Advisor Faye Dawson was professional, pleasant, informative and empathetic to our needs. I have since recommended this company to friends.
When looking for a Mortgage I asked around a few friends and family and the same name kept coming up; 'Mortgage 1st'. I was put in touch with Andy Lunn who immediately removed all the stress and worry and instead gave me a boost of confidence - My circumstances at the time were tricky (Self employed + buying a Property that needs extensive repairs + at the time having a company that was closed due to national restrictions / furloughed).. Previous Mortgage Advisers that I spoke to prior to this told me that it would be virtually impossible to find a lender happy to give me a Mortgage due to the above factors, however Andy explained to me quite simply over the phone what we would need to do / show to lenders to prove that I would be an eligible candidate for a mortgage.. The whole process was easy peasy, Andy found me a lender, with a great rate, submitted the application, Done! It really was that simple. I got a phone call from Andy two weeks before I expected one, which said the whole application had been approved and we were good to go, I could not believe it. Im sat in the house right now that other Mortgage Advisors had told me I would not be able to buy! I could not recommend Andy / Mortgage 1st enough! Chelsea Hitchen was also superb - Constantly keeping me up to date with the process, informing me every step of the way and always answering the phone when I called. I will only ever use this company again in the future. Honestly cannot thank you enough!
Mortgage 1st is rated 4.97 based on 220 reviews