Mortgage 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage 1st
Read Mortgage 1st Reviews

About Mortgage 1st:

Mortgage & Protection Advisers covering the whole of the UK.

Offering a modern approach to mortgage advice, in that we can deal with the entire process from start to finish via phone and email, there is no need for long intrusive face-to-face sales appointments with us. Within minutes of your enquiry, you will be allocated an adviser who will search the market to find the most suitable mortgage based on your individual circumstances. Mortgage quotes and even a decision in principle can be emailed within a matter of minutes and your mortgage application can be submitted the same day!

lisa@mortgage1st.co.uk

2 Napier Court, Gander Lane, Barlborough

Tell us how Mortgage 1st made you happy
I highly recommend using Mortgage 1st. Shaun gave us amazing advice throughout our experience of buying our first home. Our time with Mortgage 1st was short and sweet, only taking 7 weeks from first viewing to getting the keys. Shaun was there for us from beginning to end and really made everything clear for us first time buyers. And a huge thank you to the admin team for processing our documents so quickly!
Absolutely first class service. From start to finish nothing was to small to ask, very in-depth and reassuring during a stressful time applying for a mortgage being first time buyers. Especially Dan and Beverly
We have always had a great experience using Mortgage 1st. Megan provided good advice throughout, and her knowledge made the whole process seamless. We have used Mortgage 1st for two purchases now, one of which involved ‘help to buy’, and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. Thanks to Megan, Jon and the team for their help.
Dealt with Faye all the way through and she was brilliant
Chris Dunn was excellent from start to finish. As a first time buyer he made the entire process easy and provided me the transparency on the aspects of mortgages and housing finance I was yet to understand. Hollie made the mortgage application process a smooth one and kept me up to date with any activity. Thanks to both and I would highly recommend to anyone else looking for some mortgage advice.
Natalie was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. We are first time buyers so had a lot of questions around the process and what to expect and Natalie was always happy to answer. She worked tirelessly, literally day and night to get us the right mortgage. No task too big or small. The whole experience felt personalised and like Natalie genuinely cared about getting us the right deal and the right mortgage. Not to mention everything was done really quickly. It saved us a lot of time and confusion having someone experienced dealing with our application from start to finish and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Natalie and to use her again in future.
Natalie at Mortgage 1st was so helpful from the word go, made the whole process seamless, can’t thank her enough for all her work!
Mortgage 1st 5 star review on 7th July 2021
Chris Dunn made the process really quick, easy and hassle free. I would not hesitate to use Chris again. Professional, responsive, quick and happy to answer any questions. Highly recommended
My mortgage advisor Elliott Skinner was the best! He made the whole process so easy! Nothing was ever too much trouble. As it was our first time remortgaging there was a lot we didn’t understand but Elliott took his time to explain everything and I can’t thank him enough. I will 100% use him again for future remortgaging. Thanks again!
Highly recommend to everyone! thank you so much to Megan Kearney & Beverly who worked above and beyond to get our mortgage accepted before the Stamp duty holiday and saved us more money than we expected! We had a few problems arise our end but nothing was too much and they really cared. Something we never experienced with a mortgage broker. We couldn’t have done it without you guys! Best team around!
Since I've been getting in touch with the Mortgage 1st, Elliot has been with us. I am gladly happy to meet with him. From the first day, he always answered my emails promptly, although I've sent them in the middle of the night. It is very obvious that he loves his job. He recommended the best solution and always did his best. He never misleads us and always explains the next stage of the process. If you have any doubt please just trust him. I met 8 different mortgage advisers and none of them offered us but Elliot. We happily received our mortgage offer recently. His partner Katie is also great! She’s run all the documents part professionally. All our questions are answered with no doubt. It is never enough but once again thank you for everything, we really appreciated your service!
Shaun at Mortgage 1st was fantastic from the off, he helped us every step of the way with our first mortgage for our first ever home! We were so impressed with his professionalism, care, attention and rapid responses to virtually any question we had. He reassured us and informed us all the way through the process and sorted everything we needed! Can’t rate Shaun and his team enough! Thank you so much!
Very professional throughout our remortgage, always quick to respond to any queries we had. Oliver and Chelsea were very helpful and made the process very smooth.
Excellent
Megan Kearney has been fantastic in assisting us with our mortgage application, her knowledge and dedication is second to none. She often answered questions from me at obscure times and days when she could have just waited until the morning. She is an absolute credit to the company. Thank you very much for making the whole process as stress free as possible. Would not hesitate to recommend her and your company.
We were moving house and was given the details of Nikki from Mortgage1st to help with our move. She was superb and helped us in every stage of the process and kept us up to date on the progress of the mortgage and ensured that everything was easy to understand and exactly the costs involved. Nikki was extremely friendly and understood all of our needs for the new mortgage. Would absolutely recommend Nikki to help anyone.
super customer service. Chris was looking after me and he provided perfect service. I was getting regular updates on the process. everything went very quick, he offered me very good mortgage offer and i can now say that from tomorrow i am a home owner! thank you again Chris and the rest of the team!
Megan from Mortgage 1st was a absolute superstar. From start to finish, you can tell she’s passionate about her job & she always kept us updated and was great at ensuring the job was done to a high standard. I would always recommend using mortgage first and their fees are really competitive! Any questions I had were always answered. 100% effort went in at all times. SO HAPPY! Got the house, incredible rates on the mortgage when another broker failed for 4 months at a different company!! Well impressed with Megan!
Mortgage 1st 5 star review on 24th June 2021
I was a first time buyer and i had no idea what i was doing when i got in touch with Faye from mortgage first. It was all very confusing and i was nervous about buying my first home. She made it so much easier for me. Whenever i was unsure or uncertain of something, if i emailed with a question or called, I’d get a reply almost straight away. I felt so reassured, more confident and very supported throughout the whole process. Would highly recommend Mortgage 1st
We have chosen Mortgage 1st after few bad experience with other Mortgage Brokers. Carl, our mortgage advisor was by far one of the best mortgage advisors we’ve ever dealt with. He was very knowledgable, experienced and no question was left with no answer at the end of a conversation. Communication was also fantastic. Chelsea (mortgage processor) was updating us with the latest news in regards to the mortgage progression so never had to chase. A fantastic service overall, strongly recommend.
Mortgage 1st is rated 4.97 based on 268 reviews