Mortgage 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage 1st
Read Mortgage 1st Reviews

About Mortgage 1st:

Mortgage & Protection Advisers covering the whole of the UK.

Offering a modern approach to mortgage advice, in that we can deal with the entire process from start to finish via phone and email, there is no need for long intrusive face-to-face sales appointments with us. Within minutes of your enquiry, you will be allocated an adviser who will search the market to find the most suitable mortgage based on your individual circumstances. Mortgage quotes and even a decision in principle can be emailed within a matter of minutes and your mortgage application can be submitted the same day!

lisa@mortgage1st.co.uk

2 Napier Court, Gander Lane, Barlborough

Tell us how Mortgage 1st made you happy
Megan from Mortgage 1st was a absolute superstar. From start to finish, you can tell she’s passionate about her job & she always kept us updated and was great at ensuring the job was done to a high standard. I would always recommend using mortgage first and their fees are really competitive! Any questions I had were always answered. 100% effort went in at all times. SO HAPPY! Got the house, incredible rates on the mortgage when another broker failed for 4 months at a different company!! Well impressed with Megan!
Mortgage 1st 5 star review on 24th June 2021
I was a first time buyer and i had no idea what i was doing when i got in touch with Faye from mortgage first. It was all very confusing and i was nervous about buying my first home. She made it so much easier for me. Whenever i was unsure or uncertain of something, if i emailed with a question or called, I’d get a reply almost straight away. I felt so reassured, more confident and very supported throughout the whole process. Would highly recommend Mortgage 1st
We have chosen Mortgage 1st after few bad experience with other Mortgage Brokers. Carl, our mortgage advisor was by far one of the best mortgage advisors we’ve ever dealt with. He was very knowledgable, experienced and no question was left with no answer at the end of a conversation. Communication was also fantastic. Chelsea (mortgage processor) was updating us with the latest news in regards to the mortgage progression so never had to chase. A fantastic service overall, strongly recommend.
Megan was the agent I used and as before she was great helpful and went that extra mile for us and I would both use her and recommend her in the future.
Fantastic service as always , Megan always does her best for the best deal
Outstanding customer service, quick and efficient communication throughout!
Brilliant personable service tailored to everything we needed. Megan listened to what we needed and offered us options whilst still making sure it was clear what we really needed from our remortgage! Fab service and efficient swap over! Couldn’t recommend enough.
Megan for Mortgage First was by far the best mortgage advisor we have ever been lucky enough to find. She was incredible from start to finish with our mortgage needs. We had some complications with the first property we planned to buy but luckily we found an alternative property to purchase. Megan was superb with this transition and made everything as easy as possible for us. During one of the most stressful times of our lives Megan simply made the mortgage side of things effortless for us and we could not be more grateful for her. I would highly recommend her and Mortgage first to anyone and everyone. Our whole experience was second to none and we would not hesitate to use her or mortgage first again. Thank you for everything!
Mortgage 1st 5 star review on 17th June 2021 Mortgage 1st 5 star review on 17th June 2021
Very happy with the customer service. Extremely helpful in every aspect. Only issue I had was being referred to the worst conveyancing solicitor company I have every used. Which made the purchase a huge pain.
Hi Liam. Thank you for your review and feedback, we are sorry to hear that the solicitors service wasn't to standard. We take feedback seriously and have now changed the solicitors that we work with as we expect them to provide our clients with the same high levels of service that we provide. Hope we can be of assistance again in the future. Kind regards, the Mortgage 1st team
Helpful, friendly and fast
Eddy at mortgage 1st was very professional making the process easy and stress free. Could not recommend enough!
Fast efficient and patient
I couldn't recommend 1st Mortgages enough, especially Eddy who has not only helped me with advice but reassured me when at one point I thought it wasn't going my way, he re assessed things and brought another mortgage to me. He has been so helpful and friendly and has made sure I am happy with everything before continuing with anything. He has helped with life insuance, home buyers survey, mortgage and will service. I couldn't be happier and can't wait to now move in my new home.
A massive Thank you to Andy and the team for sorting the renewal of my existing mortgage. Andy was very Helpful and was always there to help when needed. I would highly recommend using Andy when looking for a mortgage. One very happy client 😃
Brilliant service from start to finish
Incredible service. Made me feel at ease right away. As someone who had been in debt for years they helped me to get my mortgage sorted. Easy, fast , very professional. Answer questions even when the office was closed.
Mortgage 1st helped take the stress out of looking for a mortgage & getting the best deal. From start to finish Chris Dunn's support was exceptional, answering our questions & returning emails Instantly, which helped speed up the application and whole process to enable us to complete ahead of schedule and secure the savings from the stamp duty holiday. Sarah Cave was also very supportive with getting the mortgage processed through. I would certainly have no hesitation in recommending Mortgage 1st to any of my friends or family in the future.
Mortgage 1st helped take the stress out of looking for a mortgage & getting the best deal. From start to finish Elliott Skinner was so helpful answering our questions & returning emails quickly. Sarah Cave was then on the ball in getting the mortgage processed through. Everyone at mortgage 1st helped in getting us what we needed & I would certainly have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.
Eddy was great. He explained everything to me and my girlfriend so we had a great understanding of the process. He replied to all our questions very quickly and he was a really great guy. Thanks Eddy 👍🏻.
Great service from Elliot,nothing to worry about when using his services.On the ball and so professional,honest and first class.Unfortunately due to covid banks not working at full pace but his service and company delivered as described! Recommend him to any body looking to buy property.
Mortgage 1st is rated 4.97 based on 249 reviews