MorsePoint Designer Clothing Reviews

customercare@morsepoint.co.uk

Victoria BuildingsRoyal Square

Video is misleading.l
Hello there,

Thank you for the review and comments about the video you saw somewhere else and also your recent purchase.

Although we have a great video, in store, to help us promote the amazing Aeronautica Militare brand, we don't have any videos relating to the Saphir product you purchased.

Once again, thank you for being a customer.
I placed an order for some shoe care products with Morse point, and deeply regretted it. The whole experience was poor, very poor and frustrating. I returned some of the purchased items for a refund after I realised the merchant charges twice as much as other websites for the same products. The company has a two-week return policy; I returned the items within a few days of delivery. A week later, no refunds had been issued nor acknowledgement of returned items. After several unreplied emails to the merchant, I was forced to call and the merchant in an unapologetic tone stated he had been travelling Italy and other parts of Europe and have't been in the UK. He promised to issue my refunds that same evening or the following day. However, the refunds remained pending on my PayPal account from 09/20, and it was not until nearly 2 weeks later I actually got my refunds cleared. In essence, it took the merchant an excess of 2 weeks to actually issue a refund from the point of return shipping, which I think is highly ridiculous! This is a poor way to treat a customer and a completely different experience from the numerous other online merchants I enjoy dealing with. If you value your time and peace of mind, avoid this website at all cost.
Dear Sir,

We appreciate every feedback, however your review is somehow trying to harm the business without stating the facts and full of lies. First lie stating I was travelling in Europe. Please , if you write something like this, please be clear what you were advised. At the time you called the store I was on buying appointments in Italy, I have advised you, your refund will be issued on Thursday 9th January and it was issued on that day. We have received your return on 4th January. Your refund was issued on 9th January, which was within 5 days from receipt of your return. We do clearly specify under exchanges and returns on our site we aim to process all refunds within 10days. We still believe your refund was handled correctly and on time. You have not contacted us since 9th January that paypal is holding your money. We could at least look into it or contact the paypal on your behalf why funds are on hold and not cleared on your side. Accusing us for charging twice as much than other merchants for the same product, please read product reviews from happy customers who have purchased Saphir products from us in past. Not a single negative review. You have purchased 4 products in total, and returned 3 of them. Mentioning charging twice as much than other merchants, we ask ourselves why have you kept part of the order if we were charging twice as much? You were refunded 34.41£ and you tried to claim of us refund of value 39.61£. You have applied extra discount to an order and claimed this has to be refunded back to you. We are not even surprised why you wrote such a negative review.
Poor quality considering they were Brax which I have been buying for years. Waist button fell off as I was trying them on. Decided I could not be bothered sending them back so I just sewed a new one on as the prongs on the back of the original were bent and broken. I know why MorsePoint were selling these for only £40. I shall stick with Michael Stewart for my Brax clothing in future.
MorsePoint Designer Clothing is rated 4.80 based on 119 reviews