Morrisons Customer Service Reviews

Morrisons have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Customer Service - Good

73.37%
Industry Average
" Excellent service when I approached them about a defective product they immediately replaced like for like with brand new and with minimum fuss! "
posted 1 month ago - Andrew
" they have all what I wants and every time I walk in there I receive friendly service "
posted 1 month ago -
" I want to say how wonderful Tanya was on the fish conter . She was very helpful and knowledgable about the fish helped me alot in choseing the best fish for wjat i wanted. Costomer service was excellent lovely lady . I dont know alot about fish but she made me feel at ease and i will go back for more, cant praise her enough . She took the bones out for me to ,did a great job the fish was lovely. Will defantly be back for more. "
posted 2 months ago - Tracy
" In Lichfield store today and must compliment the store and staff, very friendly on counters and the service at the checkouts was excellent, also the kiosk staff were lovely "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Just spent over £100 in the garden centre on trees and shrubs, quality not only excellent but far cheaper than local garden centres, the customer service was outstanding "
posted 3 months ago - Ash
" I was more than happy with the online service provided . It was an easy system online with plenty of time to change my mind on items, although 2 alterations have been made they have both been fine and the service and smile from our driver Stephen - harrogate was wonderful. Always nice to be met with a smile even when we collect our shop in a onsie ! "
posted 3 months ago - Jordanna
" Fabulous service Morrisons,first class all round, I just cannot fault you. "
posted 5 months ago - Dotty L-H
" As a regular customer of Morrisons, I am very satisfied with the produce, offers and service. I was especially impressed with the Valentine Meal Deal. I selected the Beef Wellington, and have not had a better one at any time, anywhere apart from my when I have prepared my own version. I would highly recommend Morrisons Beef Wellington if you want to enjoy a special meal. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" excerlent service when i shop on line "
posted 6 months ago - susie hayes
" Good Value and service with a modern store (Weybridge). Value is especially good for meats with an excellent range. Range for other items at this store is limited for certain product types but still acceptable for my requirements. Worth trying if you are in the area. "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous