Morrisons Customer Service Reviews

Morrisons have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Customer Service - Good

72.82%
Industry Average
" I had my first online order today. Brian who delivered was very friendly, efficient and helpful. Unfortunately one item was missing and I was put through to 4 people on the helpline before getting the right one. However Roger was very helpful and my query was well resolved. I shall definitely use the service again. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Chris
" Cheque assistant Anne " mature" lady makes up for the constant waiting time at checkouts due to lack of open checkout at all times of the day perhaps a ploy to make us use self service checkouts? Anne always smiling helpful with a quick word promoting friendly service the kind of reception you receive at the small local shops without causing delay. "
posted 2 weeks ago - James McDonach
" Great quality and service "
posted 4 weeks ago - Matthew
" Excellent service when I approached them about a defective product they immediately replaced like for like with brand new and with minimum fuss! "
posted 3 months ago - Andrew
" they have all what I wants and every time I walk in there I receive friendly service "
posted 4 months ago -
" I want to say how wonderful Tanya was on the fish conter . She was very helpful and knowledgable about the fish helped me alot in choseing the best fish for wjat i wanted. Costomer service was excellent lovely lady . I dont know alot about fish but she made me feel at ease and i will go back for more, cant praise her enough . She took the bones out for me to ,did a great job the fish was lovely. Will defantly be back for more. "
posted 4 months ago - Tracy
" In Lichfield store today and must compliment the store and staff, very friendly on counters and the service at the checkouts was excellent, also the kiosk staff were lovely "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Just spent over £100 in the garden centre on trees and shrubs, quality not only excellent but far cheaper than local garden centres, the customer service was outstanding "
posted 6 months ago - Ash
" I was more than happy with the online service provided . It was an easy system online with plenty of time to change my mind on items, although 2 alterations have been made they have both been fine and the service and smile from our driver Stephen - harrogate was wonderful. Always nice to be met with a smile even when we collect our shop in a onsie ! "
posted 6 months ago - Jordanna
" Fabulous service Morrisons,first class all round, I just cannot fault you. "
posted 7 months ago - Dotty L-H