Morfus Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Morfus
"The system and components are stylish, strong and robust, and the system was delivered and put together with great personal service. We are very happy in deed with the Morphus system."
"It's very relevant and suits any room giving a lot of versatility. Well made at a good price and I like the sustainability aspect."
"Easy to put together, and customer service excellent"
"We absolutely love our Morfus piece - we really wanted something timeless for our family room that will grow with our family. The design is so attractive and the storage is invaluable with a young family. We plan to add to what we have in time and know it will look good for years to come, even if we move! Thank you Morfus, we love it!!"
"Smart,sleek,robust and tactile at the same time - I knew Morfus would fit the bill for my study. Delivery was prompt and assembly went smoothly. It has given me valuable extra storage with a good choice of drawers and cupboards with an excellent range of colours to choose from. Very pleased with the end result."
"The Slick design, and durability makes morfus a perfect addition to our flat! We can also change and add features if we get bored!"
Morfus is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!