MORE TH>N Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Additional letter to state a second address is authorised on the policy was not received. This was after 4 telephone conversations stating this would happen."
"I purchased this through a cash back website, I am still waiting for the amount to be paid"
"My attempt to switch from the Pru (who I had been with for probably more than 30 years) did not go very well. After I had bought my policy (installments) and attempted to set up the day the direct debit was to go out, I found I could not not access my policy to print the certificate off and received a letter outlining my DD payments on a different day to the one I had already set up. However, after complaining about the poor start, More Than have compensated me generously for their errors so all's well that ends well."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
"It's almost 3 weeks since I purchased care insurance and I have not received ant documents. Twice I have requested them and been told they will be posted and emailed, but not even an email has reached me. I have not experienced such poor service before."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including contact telephone number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
"try navigating to the page where you actually register, took me a good five minutes, genuinely 5 minutes, I ended up finding it by accident. I don't know of any web site that does not have a prominent LOG IN link. And the page where you actually fill in your details can only be read by a 16 year old the font is that small."
"My home/contents insurance is due for renewal in November. The renewal notice indicated a premium increase of nearly 20%., putting the total to well over £660. This was excessive so I got three on-line quotes for a basic cover for my house and contents, giving full and true specs, including one from More Than. ALL of these were around £230. I phoned More than to challenge the renewal quote and the very helpful assistant managed to find me a fine-tuned package for about 50% less than the original renewal quote. I took this new policy. Since then I have received emails confirming the new policy and also asking for over £600 for renewing the old one. This is inexcusable because someone should have designed the automatic system not to ask for renewals of superseded products. Also, because of the greedy renewal quote, you have come perilously close to losing me after being a loyal customer for well over 20 years!"
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate your concerns. Thanks Emma
"Everything was fine and I thought I could look forward to excellent vehicle insurance cover for a year having just taken out my policy,commencing November 1st. Then,on BBC Watchdog Live last night,the Breakdown cover rating of the RAC was appalling with several members being left stranded at the roadside for hours and up to two days unaided.I chose your breakdown cover but I now feel insecure.Your reassurance is now sought please.Dr G D Brown"
"Very difficult to access policy"
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
"Retrieved my quote with no problems but when it came to making payment was a different matter. The website was not working as it should have been. I was unsure whether payment had been taken, tried on various browsers but still not luck, the page kept timing out. Left it to the following evening and tried again wth some success, got past the payment page but no verification email. In the end I rang and the customer service man was very helpful, I wished I had contacted them by phone in stead in the first place. It would have saved a lot of stress."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
"The website is very unreliable. The payment portal crashes with Chrome and it is also very slow"
"Very good treatment by staff contacted by phone but your IT service was disastrous. Nothing worked and sales staff were as mystified as me. I need to print out my certificate but simply cannot access my account or change the password."
"Dealing with the people on the phone has been fine and I would certainly rate all of them as good. However, my on-line experience has been awful. I have been unable to view my documents as I cannot get passed the point of creating a password. I have tried to do this in conjunction with one of your operatives on the phone. She followed the same process as I did with the same result, deadlock at the point of creating a password. She said that the problem would soon be sorted but no such luck. A day later and I am still not able to see my documents and there is no evidence that things will change anytime soon."
"Purchasing insurance was positive. Unfortunately, I was then charged twice; I challenged this and was asked to provide credit card statement evidence, which I did. The money was reimbursed to me, though no explanation or apology was received: an unacceptable experience."
"It took me alsmost 3 weeks and numerous phono call after I made my payment to actually get my policy. When finally got instructions for the online portal it didn’t work."
Thank you for review and feedback. Please email us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your contact details , we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Josie.
"Such a battle to simply be able to open my policy documents to print a copy for my records. Customer services took too long to respond each time I contacted them, and repeated themselves, clearly not taking the time to actually read the content of my emails. I am not too confident that should I need to claim, that they will offer the customer service I would have hoped for. Can't say I will consider them in future."
"Cheapest Quote Ive ever had, so paid the annual amount. Money was taken immediately from my account. then heard nothing for weeks, not so much as a text or email conformation. Tried for days to get through on the phone, no answer, no matter what time of day you ring. When I finally got a conformation email and letter with policy documents, i was instructed to log in to my account. Password not recognized. so I reset my password, got email to confirm new password. Ok here we go lets log in......password not recognized. So up to now its been a frustrating experience. Fingers crossed I`ll never need to get in touch. But on the plus side they`re nearly £400 cheaper than my previous insurers"
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com, including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns you have, Thanks, Josie.
"Been on the phone for 45 minutes on four occasions waiting to be answered. Three times I booked payment online but had problems. When got through speaking to someone they promised they'll call back but never did. Website talks about online chat but none exists otherwise quote good."
"Completed and paid for motor insurance online. Was able to register account online but when trying to access policy documents to print a copy the website said owing to problems this site was not working and supplied a telephone number as alternative if needed. I tried repeatedly over the following days to access the website but found it always said the site was not available and so could not access my account. I used the given phone number, after making three efforts, each lasting 45 minutes, I eventually got through to a customer advisor. I explained situation and got confirmation that I was in fact insured and that a cover note would be sent by email and that policy documents would be sent by post within two weeks. After a couple of days I received an email giving me my policy number but as yet I have not received my policy documents. Tried unsuccessfully, again, today to access your website so still cannot access my account with you online. Confidence level is low, if I have problems communicating when purchasing I fear the challenge should be unfortunate enough to need to make a claim. Disappointing to date. Did not give "very poor" as your customer services representative was polite and did, eventually, email a policy number......."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com, including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns you have. Thanks, Josie.
"Bought car insurance, it took a week before the confirmation email came through. No contact from More than and still no one has asked for my no claims discount certification. Had me thinking was anyone there"
"Policy not setup in a timely manner - No Policy number once policy is purchased Customer service hours too short, unlike other insurers who have 24hr customer service"
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com, including your contact details and telephone number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns you have. Thanks, Josie.
MORE TH>N is rated 4.27 based on 1,444 reviews