MORE TH>N Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
customer service
"Applied online as everyone does now, didn’t receive a confirmation however took money from my account. Had to call twice to get to get my covernote to find out I wasn’t actually covered for 4days. Then you backdated the start date by 4 days, good job I didn’t have an accident!"
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
"Recent experience with home insurance renewal was good,BUT HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A RESPONSE REGARDING CLAIM 201809011677 since mid September 2018. Willingness to insure seems no problem,but of no value if claims not followed up !!"
"Took to long not prepared to listen won't use again nor shall I recommend to any of my associates."
"Such a complicated system just to add a temporary driver for 10 days, and it doesn't even show on my mobile app which I can't even get into now,have requested to reset password which you sent me a link for but it won't let me type a new password. VERY DISSAPOINTING."
"No Customer service"
"Shocking treatment!!! Almost a week after purchase I still have no email confirmation despite being told several times I would within 24 hours. Zero communication. Terrible."
"Poor I.T. and poor customer services very good at collecting money"
"Policy was simple enough to obtain. Tried to log into account afterwards and wouldn’t accept password. Called and spent age’s trying to solve problem and eventually sent me a link to reset.... then came up with message ‘sorry can’t make changes to your account at this time’. Most frustrating waste of time!"
"Policy document not received.. Very bad."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please email us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com, including your contact details, we would be happy to investigate any concerns you have. Thanks, Josie.
"I have still not received any policy documentation or policy number"
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your contact details, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
"Paid for my annual premium in full which came out of my account. After a few days after my start date, I still hadn't received any documentation. I had to call them on their premium number to discover they haven't processed my application. They took a few days to sort it out. Paid for breakdown cover but still haven't received any info. Overall poor performance from a company that should be a top performer."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com, including your policy reference (if you have this, if not your home address) and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns you have, Thanks, Josie.
"have never know such poor service."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com, including your policy reference (if you have this, or, if not, your home address) and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns you have, Thanks, Josie.
"Never had so much hassle with a car insurance company. Chasing up policy documents. Customer service is terrible. I hope I never have to make a claim. Never would I recommend MORE THAN to family or friends."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com, including your policy reference (if you have this, if not, your home address) and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns you have, Thanks, Josie.
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com, including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns you have. Thanks, Josie.
"It took me over one hour the first time I called and if someone else is paying your car insurance for you, for instance your paying your child's or you are paying you partners and don't live at the address the vehicle is being inssured at you can't insure it."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com, including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns you have, Thanks, Josie.
"Very Disappointing service, as a lack of communication in your company meant that the first three days of the policy was insured because somebody didn’t press the correct button...so I was told and didn’t have any insurance for three days until I phoned back up to rectify it!"
"No insurance paperwork has arrived yet ..."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com, including your contact details & telephone number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns you have, Thanks, Josie.
"Bought insurance online heard nothing when called was told it had failed to generate policy number. Waited over a week. No communication, couldn’t log in. Very disappointed"
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com, including your contact details and telephone number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns you have. Thanks, Josie.
"My first quote had the lowest possible excess. Something went wrong, I did another quote, failing to change the excess (sister is an insurance expert, higher excesses are a false economy). I digress. I wanted to amend the policy so was told I couldn't. I then emailed to cancel, intending to take out a new policy once cancelled. I later found out on Oct 4th that my policy was cancelled from the day I sent the email (28th Sept). I would expect to be told immediately, as that meant there was a break in cover from me sending the email (which nobody responded promptly to) until I took out exactly the same policy with you, albeit with the lowest excess. All in all, something of a shambles. If I'd made a claim on Sept 29th, More Than would have ultimately have been liable and subject to a complaint from myself. My sister works in insurance and specialises in compliance. Hence my overall dissatisfaction. Get your act together. This was poor."
"No documentation seen and once obtained it was incorrect on numerous documents then sent through"
"Can’t access my forms on the internet Over £100 more expensive than a quote I’ve just received from Audi insurance"
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com, including your policy reference (or address if you don't have this) and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns you have. Thanks, Josie.
MORE TH>N is rated 4.27 based on 1,440 reviews