MORE TH>N Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
customer service
"I have my house insurance with them. They, unsurprisingly, have been reminding me that they would give me a good car insurance deal. So, when it became due, I rang them, went through about half an hour's worth of information-giving and then their system refused me because I live in south-east London! That must be a million or two people who can't get insurance with More Than. What bunch of idiots came up with such a blanket ban with no recognition of the huge differences between areas? Why isn't the ban flagged up for their customer services staff so that customers don't have their time wasted? And, why, given my SE postcode, was I bombarded with sales material when it is impossible for me to get the insurance? It is easy to sum up this experience: corporate contempt for ordinary people."
"they charge per mile for your insurance and what seems like a good deal initially (£1400 a year) ended up costing £2600 for a years insurance based on 11000 miles. black box is very random and the customer service is unhelpful and rude. i feel that the whole smart wheels system has been set up to extort money from new drivers."
"good value"
"Great service and polite."
"It's almost 3 weeks since I purchased care insurance and I have not received ant documents. Twice I have requested them and been told they will be posted and emailed, but not even an email has reached me. I have not experienced such poor service before."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including contact telephone number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
"Recent experience with home insurance renewal was good,BUT HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A RESPONSE REGARDING CLAIM 201809011677 since mid September 2018. Willingness to insure seems no problem,but of no value if claims not followed up !!"
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
"The company could have reduced my premium based on my ncb years and could of also advised on ways to reduce as an option. I guess the aim was to get MORE money out of me THAN give me a better customer experience. ...will I readily renew when this policy expires? Well I guess we'll have to see..... not happy!"
"Price was not really competitive however i used topcashback to get a good deal BUT morethan have not agreed my sale using topcashback so beware if your expecting a chunk of cash back. Process was easy just price when no cashback being agreed."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please email us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Josie.
"Such a battle to simply be able to open my policy documents to print a copy for my records. Customer services took too long to respond each time I contacted them, and repeated themselves, clearly not taking the time to actually read the content of my emails. I am not too confident that should I need to claim, that they will offer the customer service I would have hoped for. Can't say I will consider them in future."
"Poor website for managing the product. Impossible to log in and open."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com, including your policy reference and contact details, we would be happy to investigate any concerns you have. Thanks, Josie.
"Paid for my annual premium in full which came out of my account. After a few days after my start date, I still hadn't received any documentation. I had to call them on their premium number to discover they haven't processed my application. They took a few days to sort it out. Paid for breakdown cover but still haven't received any info. Overall poor performance from a company that should be a top performer."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com, including your policy reference (if you have this, if not your home address) and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns you have, Thanks, Josie.
"Cheapest Quote Ive ever had, so paid the annual amount. Money was taken immediately from my account. then heard nothing for weeks, not so much as a text or email conformation. Tried for days to get through on the phone, no answer, no matter what time of day you ring. When I finally got a conformation email and letter with policy documents, i was instructed to log in to my account. Password not recognized. so I reset my password, got email to confirm new password. Ok here we go lets log in......password not recognized. So up to now its been a frustrating experience. Fingers crossed I`ll never need to get in touch. But on the plus side they`re nearly £400 cheaper than my previous insurers"
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com, including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns you have, Thanks, Josie.
"There was a glitch in their website & and because of this we were unable to make an account, hence unable to download & print our car insurance documents...we had to ask for a cover note.... Very poor quality of service..."
Thank you for your review and feedback.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
"Paid the premium on car insurance on 14th May 2018. Never got the insurance documents including CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE. Have rung MORE THAN now 5 times to try to get them. Someone I spoke to did struggle to email them but on checking they didn't include me as a named driver. Previous years I have been able to download the documents but this year not able to as our online account not updated. Really, really disappointed with this company. Previous years they have always appeared alright, although never had a claim. Asked to speak to someone in authority but told in a meeting. Obviously this approach just a waste of time. Need to take this further now - Formal complaint to Financial Ombudsman Service. Reviews terrible for this company - AVOID AT ALL COSTS, GO ELSEWHERE"
"By far the worst insurance company I have ever been with! To start off with advisors don’t seem to know what they are talking about as they all contradict each other. They also have ‘awful connection’ in their call centre abroad as my husband and I were hung up on atleast 3 times out of many attempts of sorting our issue out. You cannot trust them as in my situation, I was advised by an advisor there was NO cancellation fee. But after was told there was a £50 cancellation fee by another advisor. After hearing the recording of the call they agreed the first advisor had told me there is no fee YET they made me pay and could NOT honour they’re word making all excuses under the sun as to why I need to pay this fee. We were thrown from pillar to post telling us different things not knowing where we stand. They also tried to over charged us, when we questioned why it was this much and asked for a break down they could it account for the extra money they were asking for. We asked to speak to a manager I believe by the name of Chris, who started huffing and puffing down the phone unwilling to help and didn’t seem bothered. For majority of the duration of the calls I was placed on hold. I can not believe the disgusting service of this company. They are an unprofessional thieving company which I will be putting a formal complaint against."
"Avoid them! Poor repairs on my Audi a5 was done by Morethan approved repairer, which they recommended to me " Nationwide Crash Repairs". On day of collection when I have arrived car was parked and they told is ready but it was not ready, side skirts was loose, drops of lacquer about five diffrent places had to wait another hour till they fixed issues. They had to replace tyre but for some reason they repainted wheel and now previous coat all bubbled wheel looks terrible. Now whell needs sandblasting and painting. Who ask to paint the wheel? Is not accident related! And who now will pay for refurbishment? Me! On colection checked only damaged area, but later at home I saw opposite side door is covered with lacquer dust also all windows mirrors and corner on the roof. Roof scratched with sander .Coulour they painted is darker then original! Had to take car for publishing and scrapped all windows with blade scrapper. Claims department do nothing to refund full excess have paid and the accident wasn't my fault. I need add foreign extension use to my policy phoned to them 7 times paid money extension still not added. First time they forgot about my call then they issued documents on wrong policy number and now they send me documents with wrong start date... NOT RECOMMEND!! AVOID THEM!! BETTER PAY FEW POUNDS MORE AND HAVE INSURED BY GOOD COMPANY! Should be 0 stars."
(Motor Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Speed score so wrong my son has stayed unde the speed limit all day everyday since the box was fitted and gets -4 on the app seriously wrong somehow"
"To be fair I wish i would have read… To be fair I wish i would have read some of these reviews before I purchased this insurance for my daughter Be aware you can only use your car 7 times in a 24hrs period or you lose most of your scores, there isn’t a curfew but use your car after 11pm and you lose all your score. 49 journeys a week would be more fair instead of the 7 journeys per 24hrs I use my car to go to college I come home at dinner and back again so the leaves me 3 journeys for that day so the next day I go over my 7 and yes lose my score Smoothness 10 Speed 10 Because of usage wipes out SO SO unfair"
"Only problems I have had with the box itself is that I don't believe that the algorithm for the average score is correct and I would like to see the algorithm as I believe it is biased towards giving you a low score for positive driving. I also had to pay £330 for 1000 miles top up. That works out at 33p a mile, I understand there would be a charge for top up miles but that is just extortionate, especially considering this is for 'YOUNG' drivers."
"Black box doesn't work, almost impossible to contact, don't reply to your emails, scoring something is awful and sometimes feels at complete random, tried the Live chat to ask a question about the scoring whilst the car was having an MOT. and got snide reply ; the list goes on. I wouldn't even give them a star. Stay away from this company, they have no plans on changing and will continue to scam students and the elderly. I can just image the CEO's twiddling their moustaches and laughing menacingly at more misled customers purchase their insurance."
MORE TH>N is rated 4.27 based on 1,446 reviews