MORE TH>N Reviews

of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
customer service
Read MORE TH>N Reviews
Great, easy to use website, excellent customer service on the phone no hassle.
Easy and quick to apply online. Thanks
Very helpful members of staff Would definitely recommend
The company could have reduced my premium based on my ncb years and could of also advised on ways to reduce as an option. I guess the aim was to get MORE money out of me THAN give me a better customer experience. ...will I readily renew when this policy expires? Well I guess we'll have to see..... not happy!
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
Great price, easy to set up.
Appears to be a good insurance. But final papers don't provide full details of cover and offer to include accidental damage cover isn't automatically applied. Insurance also takes a few days to give you online access.
excellent website one of the best, clear, quick and simple- got quote and cover so easily, other companies take note.
Very professional service.
I was happy with the quote on line I would have put very good but I haven't got my paper work yet
More than happy
Straight forward process to arrange the insurance. The MoreThan quotation, compared to the comparison sites, was significantly more favourable.
Easy to navigate website with all options explained.
We found the staff are very easy to deal with and extremely helpful.
Insurance quote good. Waiting on phone like all insurance company's is way to time consuming. Yes, I do like speaking to a human rather than online. Hopefully do a good price next year. Thank you.
The service and help I received was first class, nothing was too much trouble for the advisors. Will definitely recommend More Th>n
Great phone call, easy and quick service. Would happily use More Than again!
Very clear explanation as to exactly what I was buying.
Great insurance deal and easy to complete online form
Reasonably strait forward on line. Plus a reasonable price.
It was very easy to navigate your site and get a quote. I used the chat line to obtain more information which was very easy and helpful. all information about your products was very clear
MORE TH>N is rated 4.27 based on 1,447 reviews