MORE TH>N Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
customer service
"I was happy with the quote on line I would have put very good but I haven't got my paper work yet"
"More than happy"
"Straight forward process to arrange the insurance. The MoreThan quotation, compared to the comparison sites, was significantly more favourable."
"Easy to navigate website with all options explained."
"We found the staff are very easy to deal with and extremely helpful."
"Insurance quote good. Waiting on phone like all insurance company's is way to time consuming. Yes, I do like speaking to a human rather than online. Hopefully do a good price next year. Thank you."
"The service and help I received was first class, nothing was too much trouble for the advisors. Will definitely recommend More Th>n"
"Great phone call, easy and quick service. Would happily use More Than again!"
"Very clear explanation as to exactly what I was buying."
"Great insurance deal and easy to complete online form"
"Reasonably strait forward on line. Plus a reasonable price."
"It was very easy to navigate your site and get a quote. I used the chat line to obtain more information which was very easy and helpful. all information about your products was very clear"
"Really competitive price for good cover. Easy to use application."
"Second year with MORE TH>N and MORE TH>N happy with them."
"I received a very competitive quote and the website was very easy to use."
"The website is very unreliable. The payment portal crashes with Chrome and it is also very slow"
"Everything went smoothly"
"Bought my insurance through comparethemarket.com online, and morethan was the best deal, it was very easy to do and I contacted them via live chat to see if they could send me a paper copy of my policy as my printer had broken, they were very helpful and have agreed to send it! Very pleased so will recommend! 😁"
"Very good treatment by staff contacted by phone but your IT service was disastrous. Nothing worked and sales staff were as mystified as me. I need to print out my certificate but simply cannot access my account or change the password."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
"good cover. good price"