Morale Garden Furniture Reviews

Home & Garden
Furniture
Beds & Bedroom
Home Furnishing

How would you rate Morale Garden Furniture?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Paula Whiteley
Verified Reviewer
"On 29th September I purchased a garden table and chairs (just under £1300.00) for my new conservatory. On 3rd October, a lady from Morale phoned me to say the table was out of stock and would I accept a smaller one at a reduced price (which I said I'd go away and consider). The following day (4th) I called to say that I didn't want a smaller table and asked for the order to be cancelled straightaway (which I confirmed by email). On 5th October, the Operations Manager emailed to ask if I was sure that I wanted to cancel my order, and I confirmed that I had not changed my mind and asked when my payment would be returned (was told 48 hours). So here I am on 12th October still with no refund (8 days after cancellation). The Operations Manager always conveniently seems to be away from his desk when I phone for an update, and I am now really angry (as I'm waiting to place an order with another supplier, and need the new table and chairs by October half term as I have guest coming to stay). Would never ever use this company again, or recommend it to anyone else - appalling service!!!"
"Ordered garden bench and was told delivery time of 2-4 weeks . 9 weeks later still no sing of bench and no one at Morale unable to explain why other than goods have not come into warehouse yet. Would definitely not recommend and certainly would not use again"
"Ordered some conservatory furniture from them. They were very helpful from choosing material for chairs etc right through to delivery. They were also very accommodating on the delivery date so as we would not be inconvenienced by having to take time off work etc."
"Avoid this company. If things go wrong their aftercare service is appalling. We order a gazebo and it arrive very damaged. It took 6 weeks of constant battling for them to eventually replace the parts which are still damaged. They never once reassured us that the goods would be refunded or replaced and they constantly missed deadlines. I would never deal with this company again"
"Avoid this company. I put their price promise to the test on a rattan sofa set. Despite "guaranteeing" the best price, they were still over £100 more expensive after they gave me their "best price"."
Morale Garden Furniture is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews