moonquartzcrystals Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend moonquartzcrystals

How would you rate moonquartzcrystals ?

"My order arrived today and I just had to come and leave a review right away! Stunning jewellery! I’m going to order more right now"
"Beautiful rings! I always buy from here and never have any problems!"
"Great company! Items were perfect and arrived fast and they responded to my questions super fast. recommend"
"Great company! Items are great quality and they respond to questions super fast!"
"The item I ordered still hasn't arrived after 4 months. I have contacting the company numerous times to request a refund as it is stated on their website but no one replies. I have even tried leaving a review on the item on the website but it was deleted."
"Beautiful moon necklace, fast shipping & quick to respond to questions! Will be ordering more :) thanks!"
moonquartzcrystals is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews