Moonlight Braces Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Moonlight Braces Centre

About Moonlight Braces Centre: Moonlight Braces Centre is committed to helping patients achieve the smile they have always dreamed of. We have provided countless patients with life changing results.

Our team is comprised of friendly, approachable, professional people who want to help you gain a smile that will give you confidence for life.

We provide various choices of braces for adults and children with options including tooth coloured braces and removable aligners.

Slough Braces Centre is your partner in achieving the smile you want. Our area of focus is Six Month Smiles system, an innovative alternative to conventional braces, delivered in a relaxed, supportive and friendly atmosphere. Through our high-quality treatments, we continue to empower the lives of our patients, as they in turn, bring inspiration to our practice and other people.

Passionate and committed to your satisfaction, Slough Braces Centre work towards one goal: giving you a smile that will improve the quality of your life.

01753 551957

info@moonlightdental.co.uk

Wentworth Avenue

Click Here

Tell us how Moonlight Braces Centre made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"So Happy! I've always been very unhappy with my smile and when I met Dr Gill and we spoke about straightening my teeth I was so excited. The whole experience has been amazing, Dr Gill and his team have been so friendly and helpful throughout. They have been happy to answer any questions I've had. The treatment, Invisalign was quick and painless, which I was very happy about. I would defiantly recommend this practice and treatment. Best thing I have ever done."
"I had six smiles at Moonlight Braces Centre. In 6 months I had the smile I never thought I could have. Dr Gill was really patient with me and I would def recommend this practice to my friends."
"After years of debating about braces I finally decided to do it and I am so happy with the results. I had invisible braces and can't explain how happy I am with the results. If anyone is thinking about it, do it at Moonlight, lovely team and dentist, made me feel really comfortable."
"I now have nice straight teeth"
"I cannot recommend this place enough. I had my teeth straightened and teeth whitened with Dr Gill. I am so happy now. The ladies in the team are really friendly and it was always nice going for my appointments as they made me at ease. I have recommended several friends and family and will carry on doing this! Thanks to the Moonlight Team."
"I had invisible braces from Dr Gill. I was really not sure if I wanted braces in case they showed too much but no one even realised I had them most of the time. I really like the changes to my teeth and feel much better smiling now."
"My daughter had clear braces at Moonlight Braces. They treated her really well, given she was nervous. She is so happy with the results! I'm even considering going for treatment myself now. Thank you!"
"I had six month smile treatment at Moonlight Braces Centre. I was really pleased with the results. It was quick, painless and didnt cost as much as I thought it would. Dr Gill and his team were great fun to visit and I would recommend to others."
"I had Invisalign and it was the best thing I ever done. I am so happy with the results and happy that I can smile now and feel confident when I do it. The aligners are great as no one can tell if you have them in or not and was quite comfortable for me. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who is looking to straighten their teeth."
"I had Invisalign and it has really changed my smile. No one really knew when I was wearing my aligners which was comforting to me. Took less time to finish than I expected and no pain at all."
"Katie is the best dental receptionist ever. Asset to the team. She deserves a pay rise ☺"
"Moonlight dental surgery are amazing, so friendly and helpful, i was so nervous coming in for my initial appointment but i was quickly put at ease, can't recommend this team enough!!"
"Brace yourself.... top class service that not so easy to find these days. Brilliant dentist!"
"I can’t praise Jas enough . He’s a highly professional dentist with a star team . I am currently having my 6 month smile with him and he has done a fab job . He’s always there to answer any questions or worries I have regarding ny treatment and I couldn’t be happier with the result I can see in just two 4 month in my treatment . Never been so happy visiting a dentist .... for me it has always been something to dread but Not anymore with Dr Jas Gill ."
"Thank you Dr Gill for making me smile again. Very professional service and efficient treatment. Dr Gill has a lovely bedside manner and puts even the most nervous patients like me at ease."
"Dr Gill and his team are highly competent in their field of work. The treatment prescribed by them was not only customized to my needs and requirements but also very effective in getting the desired results quickly. I would recommend Dr. Gill and his practice to anyone looking to get a better smile"
"Excellent professional service. They explained everything and gave me plenty of time and guidance about what to choose. It was a pain free process , good value for money and after care was exceptional. I would recommend this practice to all friends and family."
"Great customer service"
"Treatment has been absolutely brilliant. Process exactly as described by the doctor. Had high expectation and they were met. It even took less than initially scheduled (less than 6 months). The doctor couldn’t be more professional. I felt very scared throughout the treatment and can’t recommend Dr Gill enough. Thanks for giving me exactly the smile I was hoping for."
"Excellent service & treatment! Couldn’t believe the results & how quickly they were achieved! Would highly recommend Dr Gill & Moonlight Braces to anyone considering in improving their smile! Definitely worthy of 5 Stars!!!"
Moonlight Braces Centre is rated 5.00 based on 35 reviews