Moonlight Braces Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Moonlight Braces Centre

About Moonlight Braces Centre: Moonlight Braces Centre is committed to helping patients achieve the smile they have always dreamed of. We have provided countless patients with life changing results.

Our team is comprised of friendly, approachable, professional people who want to help you gain a smile that will give you confidence for life.

We provide various choices of braces for adults and children with options including tooth coloured braces and removable aligners.

Slough Braces Centre is your partner in achieving the smile you want. Our area of focus is Six Month Smiles system, an innovative alternative to conventional braces, delivered in a relaxed, supportive and friendly atmosphere. Through our high-quality treatments, we continue to empower the lives of our patients, as they in turn, bring inspiration to our practice and other people.

Passionate and committed to your satisfaction, Slough Braces Centre work towards one goal: giving you a smile that will improve the quality of your life.

01753 551957

info@moonlightdental.co.uk

Wentworth Avenue

Tell us how Moonlight Braces Centre made you happy

Telephone
"Moonlight made me happy because now i can smile with confidence."
"I have just finished my treatment at Moonlight, i am so happy with treatment, i now have so much confidence in my smile, thank you so much to Dr Gill and the team, highly recommended!!!!!"
"By making me smile with confidence"
"I have just finished having the six month smile braces done by Dr Gill and I couldn't be happier. The whole process was explained to me throughout and I got the results I wanted. I will definitely be recommending moonlight braces centre to all my friends and family if they want to get their teeth sorted out! Thanks to the great team for being so helpful too, always reminding me of my appointments and always happy to reassure me or answer my questions over the phone. :)"
"I had 6 month smile at Moonlight Braces centre and it was great. I didnt want to have fixed braces but when I saw the tooth coloured braces I was more at ease. I needed them on for 5 months and everything was great. Now my teeth are straighter than I ever thought I could get them at my age. Thanks to everyone at Moonlight, I have recommended you to everyone!"
"I had Invisalign treatment with Dr Gill earlier this year. I only had a small gap to correct but it was done brilliantly and in a really quick time period as well. I would recommend this treatment to anyone. Price was reasonable and there was no pain."
"I recently completed my treatment of invisalign. I was so pleased during the treatment as nobody noticed I even had the aligners in. The treatment took about 6 months and I am so happy with the end result. I am due to be bridesmaid in December and now I have no nerves about posing for the pictures. Thank you to Dr Gill and his team!"
"I recently completed invisalign treatment with Dr Gill, I am a very nervous patient but I have to say he put me at ease very quickly. He took me through every step of the plan to give me the perfect smile. I don't like things going in my mouth so taking the impressions were hard, but he talked all the way through to keep me calm, his nurse was willing to hold my hand also to help get me through. The treatment was painless and now I have the perfect smile, which has given me so much confidence, thank you Moonlight team - you were amazing and I have recommended you to so many of my friends :-)"
"I am in the middle of my 6 month smile treatment, the improvement I can already see on my teeth is amazing! Dr Gill and the team are amazing and always make me feel at ease! I can't wait to see the end result! Thank you again!"
"Dr Jaswindrr Gill & his team have been rebuilding my smile and bite with SixMonthSmiles clear braces. I cannot THANK him and Moonlight Braces Centre enough for transforming my smile, bite and confidence! Dr Gill has been exceptional, his patience, advice and expertise has been great in dealing with my anxiety re: fixed braces. My confidence has been increasing month on month with the visible differences in my smile and most importantly my bite - I can chew very well now. I highly recommend a consultantation with Dr Gill. My braces journey and pictures are available online (#jayssmile) this is a testimement to how incredible I feel since having my braces treatment :D"
"Thank you Moonlight Braces for giving me my smile back. I was very nervous before treatment but the dentist Dr Gill made me feel at ease and I couldn’t be happier with the result."
"I had Invisalign treatment at Moonlight Braces Centre and the whole process was so easy and I just wish I had it done sooner. Dr Gill made me feel at ease which was important to me as I am a nervous patient! All of the staff were approachable and answered my questions without any hesitation. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone!"
"I had my teeth straightened at Moonlight Braces Centre and it was the best thing I ever did, I am so happy with my smile now. Dr Gill is an incredible dentist and made me feel at ease at all of my appointments. The Staff at Moonlight Braces Centre are great too and always made me feel comfortable."
"I had my teeth straightened at Moonlight Braces Centre and I couldn't be happier. I wish I had taken the leap and done it sooner. Dr Gill and his team were great throughout the whole process."
Moonlight Braces Centre is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews