Moonlight Braces Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Moonlight Braces Centre

About Moonlight Braces Centre: Moonlight Braces Centre is committed to helping patients achieve the smile they have always dreamed of. We have provided countless patients with life changing results.

Our team is comprised of friendly, approachable, professional people who want to help you gain a smile that will give you confidence for life.

We provide various choices of braces for adults and children with options including tooth coloured braces and removable aligners.

Slough Braces Centre is your partner in achieving the smile you want. Our area of focus is Six Month Smiles system, an innovative alternative to conventional braces, delivered in a relaxed, supportive and friendly atmosphere. Through our high-quality treatments, we continue to empower the lives of our patients, as they in turn, bring inspiration to our practice and other people.

Passionate and committed to your satisfaction, Slough Braces Centre work towards one goal: giving you a smile that will improve the quality of your life.

01753 551957

info@moonlightdental.co.uk

Wentworth Avenue

Tell us how Moonlight Braces Centre made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Katie is the best dental receptionist ever. Asset to the team. She deserves a pay rise ☺"
"Moonlight dental surgery are amazing, so friendly and helpful, i was so nervous coming in for my initial appointment but i was quickly put at ease, can't recommend this team enough!!"
"Brace yourself.... top class service that not so easy to find these days. Brilliant dentist!"
"I can’t praise Jas enough . He’s a highly professional dentist with a star team . I am currently having my 6 month smile with him and he has done a fab job . He’s always there to answer any questions or worries I have regarding ny treatment and I couldn’t be happier with the result I can see in just two 4 month in my treatment . Never been so happy visiting a dentist .... for me it has always been something to dread but Not anymore with Dr Jas Gill ."
"Thank you Dr Gill for making me smile again. Very professional service and efficient treatment. Dr Gill has a lovely bedside manner and puts even the most nervous patients like me at ease."
"Dr Gill and his team are highly competent in their field of work. The treatment prescribed by them was not only customized to my needs and requirements but also very effective in getting the desired results quickly. I would recommend Dr. Gill and his practice to anyone looking to get a better smile"
"Excellent professional service. They explained everything and gave me plenty of time and guidance about what to choose. It was a pain free process , good value for money and after care was exceptional. I would recommend this practice to all friends and family."
"Great customer service"
"Treatment has been absolutely brilliant. Process exactly as described by the doctor. Had high expectation and they were met. It even took less than initially scheduled (less than 6 months). The doctor couldn’t be more professional. I felt very scared throughout the treatment and can’t recommend Dr Gill enough. Thanks for giving me exactly the smile I was hoping for."
"Excellent service & treatment! Couldn’t believe the results & how quickly they were achieved! Would highly recommend Dr Gill & Moonlight Braces to anyone considering in improving their smile! Definitely worthy of 5 Stars!!!"
"Moonlight Braces Centre made me happy because every time I went in for my braces all the staff were very friendly and happy to help! Dr Gill did an amazing job with my teeth, I can now smile with confidence!"
"Moonlight made me happy because now i can smile with confidence."
"I have just finished my treatment at Moonlight, i am so happy with treatment, i now have so much confidence in my smile, thank you so much to Dr Gill and the team, highly recommended!!!!!"
"By making me smile with confidence"
"I have just finished having the six month smile braces done by Dr Gill and I couldn't be happier. The whole process was explained to me throughout and I got the results I wanted. I will definitely be recommending moonlight braces centre to all my friends and family if they want to get their teeth sorted out! Thanks to the great team for being so helpful too, always reminding me of my appointments and always happy to reassure me or answer my questions over the phone. :)"
"I had 6 month smile at Moonlight Braces centre and it was great. I didnt want to have fixed braces but when I saw the tooth coloured braces I was more at ease. I needed them on for 5 months and everything was great. Now my teeth are straighter than I ever thought I could get them at my age. Thanks to everyone at Moonlight, I have recommended you to everyone!"
"I had Invisalign treatment with Dr Gill earlier this year. I only had a small gap to correct but it was done brilliantly and in a really quick time period as well. I would recommend this treatment to anyone. Price was reasonable and there was no pain."
"I recently completed my treatment of invisalign. I was so pleased during the treatment as nobody noticed I even had the aligners in. The treatment took about 6 months and I am so happy with the end result. I am due to be bridesmaid in December and now I have no nerves about posing for the pictures. Thank you to Dr Gill and his team!"
"I recently completed invisalign treatment with Dr Gill, I am a very nervous patient but I have to say he put me at ease very quickly. He took me through every step of the plan to give me the perfect smile. I don't like things going in my mouth so taking the impressions were hard, but he talked all the way through to keep me calm, his nurse was willing to hold my hand also to help get me through. The treatment was painless and now I have the perfect smile, which has given me so much confidence, thank you Moonlight team - you were amazing and I have recommended you to so many of my friends :-)"
"I am in the middle of my 6 month smile treatment, the improvement I can already see on my teeth is amazing! Dr Gill and the team are amazing and always make me feel at ease! I can't wait to see the end result! Thank you again!"
Moonlight Braces Centre is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews