Munee Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Munee Hut

Tell us how Munee Hut made you happy
Bee Loans diverted to here so I guess they're the same company. I have not used Bee Loans but I wish they would stop bombarding me with emails. It should not be allowed that companies offering short term loans should be allowed to send out marketing emails, encouraging people who possibly can't afford them, to take out a loan. ICO next, if these unsolicited emails keep coming.
What a waste of time because your stupid application form won’t accept my post code,,, load of rubbish and don’t contact me again 👎👎👎👎👎
Haven't got land-line and will not accept my g mail address
Filled in the form and kept returning to start again. I applied for this loan as I’m in urgent need of things to buy to with my disability.
Did the form and it keeps going back what a joke
Filled in loan request form and nothing happens .
I have been accepted and I fill form out then starts a new one again
I am going around in circles here filling in an application then a different one starts again, then get sent messages saying I haven't completed my application I give up.
Rubbish....
Hiya its been so stressful. As i finished loan got given a time, to receive funds into my bank account.and truly had enough as you have all my personal documents and now givin a time as correct corspondence.
Not helpful at all
Lot of rubbish push from 1 page 2 another waist of time
Was o use to me
Cant get threw blag
Your site doesent work
They kept going back on everything, it took me 6 times to put my DOB.said i was on benefits Disabling allowances and pip,then they cant asking,jobs details ETC.got fed up with trying
I have emailed this company twice with no reply 😡😡 wanting some information there is no phone number to ring is it a scam
Everytime it says please wait it just goes back to the application with no decision made
I have tried to apply but the site kept freezing and then I'm told the site has a security risk , I have finally managed to apply hopefully it's successful but IV no idea at the moment .
Application would not let me fill out
Munee Hut is rated 4.44 based on 426 reviews