Monzo Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Monzo

How would you rate Monzo?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Paul Lawrence

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Monzo in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Paul Lawrence
"Monzo provided me an excellent service when travelling the USA. I mistakenly lost my card, froze it in app and ordered a replacement. I thought this was it, back to getting charged foreign exchange fees for the remainder of my travels; how very wrong I was. A quick message to support, all from their convenient app and I was back in business! Excellent customer service, the future of banking in your palm. Keep up the great work over there."
Monzo is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews