Monzo Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Monzo
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Monzo made you happy

"I really recommend Monzo. I think it’s the best current account and use it for all my banking now. If you are thinking of joining , please use my referral Link. https://monzo.com/referral?code=ukow78k Using this link we both will get £5. Thank you in advance for using my link"
Are you Monzo? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Monzo receives. Reply Free
"Monzo provided me an excellent service when travelling the USA. I mistakenly lost my card, froze it in app and ordered a replacement. I thought this was it, back to getting charged foreign exchange fees for the remainder of my travels; how very wrong I was. A quick message to support, all from their convenient app and I was back in business! Excellent customer service, the future of banking in your palm. Keep up the great work over there."
Monzo is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews