Monzo Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Monzo
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Monzo made you happy

"Really good service. Easy to use website. Far better than Revolut."
Are you Monzo? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered Crown paint from them I had to pay for delivery but well packaged and arrived in just two days brilliant"
"Customer for over a year now, most intuitive banking app I have used. Some of the functionality now being copied/cloned by legacy banks, but Monzo remain intuitive and ahead of the curve. Instant push notifications for any expenditure, virtual pots to segregate and manage your money better, automated payments, analysis of spending habits and integration for IFTTT are just some of the basics offered by this account, but the offering continues to expand on a regular basis. Monzo staff actively engage with their customers/community, keeping us informed with regular updates, sharing content from seminars, and involving us in polls about future functionality. See the latest by visiting the blog on their website. Overall, very pleased with the service, would recommend to all."
"I really recommend Monzo. I think it’s the best current account and use it for all my banking now. If you are thinking of joining , please use my referral Link. https://monzo.com/referral?code=ukow78k Using this link we both will get £5. Thank you in advance for using my link"
"Monzo provided me an excellent service when travelling the USA. I mistakenly lost my card, froze it in app and ordered a replacement. I thought this was it, back to getting charged foreign exchange fees for the remainder of my travels; how very wrong I was. A quick message to support, all from their convenient app and I was back in business! Excellent customer service, the future of banking in your palm. Keep up the great work over there."
Monzo is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access