Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monsterplumb Ltd
Read Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Monsterplumb Ltd made you happy
Excellent service ,good prices and a speedy delivery.
Superb value and service, thank you Monsterplumb.
Great service. Reliable and good prices
Good price, turned up on time, quick delivery.. what more can I say.
Prompt delivery
I only found out about Monsterplumb this week ( June 2020) and placed an order with them. I had a further nice surprise when I found there was a branch 6 miles away , where I could collect for free .
My order was ready straight away and I got to meet the guys working there so win win
They have been in Burntwood 2 years but I didn’t realise before now
First class service and excellent on price .
Could not fault them will definitely use them again.
Ordered last minute for a job & it was delivered the next working day. Good quality products as well.
A lot of stuff, you can't find in regular shops.
As before the Covid-19 outbreak, the device from Monster Plumb was speedy and reliable. I felt well informed on progress of my order which only took a couple of day to arrive despite lockdown difficulties. Thankyou guys.
Excellent service even though the post is really busy at the moment we still got our purchase very quickly. Would definitely buy from you again xx
I’m a builder and I’ve just used Monsterplumb for the first time. Fantastic service and prices. I’ll be using them now for all future jobs
Great service & prices👍
Delivery charge is high for a small fittings, but that’s just a small complaint.
Brilliant service with quick delivery!
Great product solved the problem easily
Very good indeed and would use again. It was only a small order so postage costs were relatively high but still cheaper than others. Arrived quickly.
Great to deal with
Item came the next day
Cheers
Very good prices backed up with updated delivery information which i would have been pleased under normal circumstances, without the lockdown which made it all the more impressive.
Steve, heating professional
Good product at a good price and fast service
Great service. Top prices! 👍🏻