Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monsterplumb Ltd
Read Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Monsterplumb Ltd made you happy
Not much to say other than ordered some plumbing bits, they arrived well packed a few days later. Oh and great quality British made components and superb value for money to boot. Can't give better praise. Definitely worth talking to them if you need a lot of stuff for the likes of a renovation or a new build. -fred
Great range of products as always also great prices, Quality fittings never let me down and delivery quick and fast
Just got my fittings no problem on time would recommend you to every one I know easy to order no problems
Brilliantly simple and easy to use website. Competitive prices and very speedy delivery. Will definitely use again.
Thanks
Excellent service order arrived next day after ordering
Website easy to navigate, great range of products all very reasonably priced. Delivery was super quick. I would highly recommend.
Great stuff. Quickly delivered.
Very affordable and just as high quality as other much more expensive local branches, and also A LOT more variation!
Competitive prices and most items are the cheapest I can find anywhere. Delivery was quick too.
Good selection of goods.
Slight problem with incorrect number of items being delivered - but quick response to correct mistake.
Goods themselves very stiff and difficult to remove valves from Mode Harrison shower valves - not properly oiled to facilitate use.
great service, super prices and very quick delivery
I went to pick up my order. Great service by Chad. Competitive prices. Thank you.
Wanted 500 10mm copper olives and that is exactly what I got. Price was good and delivery very prompt. I was kept informed of progress throughout.,just as it should be. 5*
Great range and value. I made a mistake on my order, emailed to explain, and everything was sorted without fuss. Items arrived early as well. Can't recommend Monsterplumb enough ....
I have used Monsterplumb loads of times, and I have never been let down. In fact, a few times, they have gone out of their way to help me out of situations. Very highly recommend.
I’ve Used monster plumb a couple of times now, they are very competitive On price and really accommodating when It comes to requests.
The guys on the phone are also knowledgeable and are happy to apply small discounts when large ordereds are placed.
👍
Great products at good prices, have used a few times now and will definitely use again.
Very competitive prices with an excellent service. I would definitely recommend
Excellent prices on brand names; I bought Drayton lockshields at the best price I'd seen
Arrived, well packaged, within 48hrs of ordering.
Monsterplumb was very quick to answer online questions regarding products and once the order was placed it was dispatched and delivered very quick in spite of the ongoing pandemic difficulties, well done.
Monsterplumb Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,342 reviews