Monoset Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Monoset

How would you rate Monoset ?

"Easy to order and top quality products."
"The product is excellent."
"Beautiful stationery, quick easy ordering and delivery! What's not to love?!!"
"Good quality stationery. Easy to order and kept right with order with message from Monoset checking all details. Would definitely recommend!"
"Amanda at Monoset worked with my company's logo and transformed great stationary into terrific, knock-your-socks-off, stationary! Well done!"
"Fantastic to have beautiful custom stationary at a reasonable price."
"Fantastic paper at reasonable prices"
"Great buying experience, first class stationary."
"Fast service. Disappointed that a few of the envelopes the address was off center.."
"Now in the habit of sending important business notes to others with a high-quality notepaper. Very happy!"
"Quality product, well presented"
"Great service, high level of attention to the customer."
"Beautiful Porduct and easy ordering platform. Delivered to Australia before expected date! Thanks again"
"Superb quality paper and packaging and great customer service."
"Great product and service"
"Great customer service and lovely product. Couldn't be happier with service I received."
"Our family have been loyal to Smythson (a UK stationer) for years. But once I introduced Monoset, we have been so thrilled and impressed with our shipment and quality, we have moved over from Smython to Monoset as our permanent stationer. It's beautiful and we're already enjoying writing handwritten letters again."
"For the most part, I love the idea of getting personalized stationery at a reasonable price. That said, I wished the paper quality was better as my fountain pens feathered and bled through the letter sized paper. The cardstock was very good though and handled all my fountain pens with aplomb. I also wished they offered thermal printing option, giving the letterhead a little more refined feel. The packaging and presentation was nice though."
"Just received the Monoset Classic White set - I've always been a note writer/believer - This filled the need to have to refill my supplies by frequent visits to the Stationary store - I'll look at a more specific customized design in the future - Very pleased thus far. Thank you"
"Great service and great quality"
Monoset is rated 4.77 based on 64 reviews