Monoset Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Monoset

How would you rate Monoset?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I was referred to Monoset from a friends. They spoke highly of the product and experience so made the decision to buy cards from them. The cards are of decent quality and the customer service/experience needs help. I was promised a delivery date and it didn't happen. When I asked when I would receive them next I was promised a date that didn't happen either. I asked Kay the date they shipped them and she didn't reply. I thought maybe it was a one off so I decided to try it again and purchase cards for clients. The next experience was also an unpleasant one. Customer service response was delayed and when I tried to place an order they wouldn't accept it. Kay said to place it on Monday or Tuesday so I sent an email with my request over the weekend because I was traveling on Monday. The response I got was they couldn't accept my order. Some say 3 strikes and you are out, I say 2 on this one. If you choose to buy, the quality is decent and be patient. Things aren't always what you are told."
"Font was much bigger and bolder on computer when ordering compared to what actually showed up. Paper stock is also light."
"For the most part, I love the idea of getting personalized stationery at a reasonable price. That said, I wished the paper quality was better as my fountain pens feathered and bled through the letter sized paper. The cardstock was very good though and handled all my fountain pens with aplomb. I also wished they offered thermal printing option, giving the letterhead a little more refined feel. The packaging and presentation was nice though."
"Just received the Monoset Classic White set - I've always been a note writer/believer - This filled the need to have to refill my supplies by frequent visits to the Stationary store - I'll look at a more specific customized design in the future - Very pleased thus far. Thank you"
"Your popup window to double the amount of stationary only applies to the last line item of the order. I ordered 4 sets of stationary and expected "double" the amount for each, and spent quite a bit of money. Very disappointing to know the the "double" only applied to one set."
"Great service and great quality"
"The postcards, letter heads were perfect. However, the address on the back of the envelope looked like it ran out of ink so there were empty streaks. It's ok and I'll give Monoset another chance when I order the industrial set. That is my only compliant."
""\"I had some concerns with the product I received and reached out to customer service. They promptly addressed my concerns and graciously issued a full refund for the order. They seemed to truly care about my feedback and experience. They did not have to do this and I have no doubt there is a great group of people behind this product who actually care about what they are making. Not sure this product is for me, but the price is good and I would consider buying again in specific situations now that I have a better understanding of the product.\"""
"I am so happy with Monoset. I was so impressed with the customer service after I made a small error in data entry. I was extremely happy with the quality- I have been using a fountain pen for the last 2 years and am very particular with paper, to ensure no smearing, frizzy strokes etc. The paper held up perfectly. I wrote my first note to my grandmother, for her 90th birthday and she loved it. The pen will glide across the paper, where you can feel the texture on the paper. I am excited for this product and will continue to be a customer."
"Good quality and packaging. My deception was unprint enveloppe!"
""Monoset made me happy with their beautiful website, their classic, chic branding, their intuitive user experience, and the beautiful, classic, chic correspondence cards that that intuitive user experience yielded. If Monoset were a physical place one could go - a cafe, perhaps, or a small bar with the best jukebox ever and a bartender who remembers your name - I would be there full-time. \r\n\r\nMore, you say? Sure!\r\n\r\nMonoset made me happy this very morning when I found myself in need of some sort of card to leave at my neighbor's front door; he's been traveling for the past two months, we're so psyched to see him and to hear all about his adventures, and our new correspondence cards proved the perfect medium to write him a quick \"welcome home\" note.\r\n\r\nAnd to be totally honest with you, every time I walk by that insanely handsome case or box or whatever you call it that lives on our entrance table and that holds all of our Monoset correspondence cards and envelopes, I smile. That's for real. We live in a loft - \"a studio with high ceilings\", as my darling wife likes to call it - so I pass by that entrance table, mmmm, at least two dozen times a day, I'd guess. That's a lot of smiles. That's a lot of happy. That's all because of Monoset. Thank you! ""
"Very pleased with the layout and quality! Thanks."
"Great quality and selection."
"This is an excellent product. Very professional! Very well done. A great product for sure!"
"For how expensive this product is, I was surprised that the envelopes were not printed with a return address. Happy with the cards."
Dear Ms. Harris,

Thank you for your order and for your feedback. I'm sorry that we didn't make it clearer that the envelopes are not currently printed with a return address by default. We do offer this option, but only by request at the moment while we're working to introduce it onto our store.

What I'll do is arrange for a printed address envelopes to be dispatched to you matching your order.

Please do get in touch if there is anything else we can do.

Kind regards,

Kay

Monoset Customer Service
"Excellent product and customer service. I requested a bespoke order of a range of occasion correspondence cards (Thank you, Congratulations and Good Luck) and I was so glad with how they turned out. I also purchased a stationery set as a wedding present for friends and they were really impressed. Would definitely order again."
"Product was easy to order and arrived promptly. However, the quality is very poor for the price - the paper is thin, the cards are also (so bent and not flat too). Overall, I am disappointed and would not order again or recommend. Moo.com is far better quality and more reasonably priced."
Dear Emma,

Thank you for your order and for leaving us a review, we are very appreciative of your custom and glad to hear you found the process straightforward and prompt.

I am naturally saddened to read that you weren't satisfied with your stationery - we put a great deal of effort into creating stationery that we're proud of and we hope our customers will enjoy, so to have fallen short on this occasion is disappointing.

We provide a 100% guarantee so please do get in touch via hello@monoset.com so we can arrange to return and replace or refund your order.

Again, I'm very sorry.

Kind regards

Kay

Monoset Customer Service
"Customer service was outstanding! With great kindness and unwavering diligence, Kay worked with us to customize our sizable order. We were also impressed with packaging and weight of the cards - very luxurious and special. Highly recommend Monoset!"
"Customer service was top notch! Preemptively troubleshooted an issue with my order before I even knew about it, then kept in contact while things were ironed out. Kay in customer service did an amazing job."
Monoset is rated 4.56 based on 50 reviews