Monopoly Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monopoly Finance
Read Monopoly Finance Reviews

About Monopoly Finance:

Monopoly Finance are specialists in raising finance on property transactions in the UK. If you are looking to finance or refinance a residential or commercial property, Monopoly Finance can help. We are independent and work with many specialist lenders, many of whom are not on the high street. We pride ourselves on providing service excellence at all levels and to all clients. Working with our clients to secure funding and to realise their dreams through property secured funding with affordable solutions.

info@monopolyfinance.co.uk

43 Berkeley Square

Tell us how Monopoly Finance made you happy
Service was very good - it was our first experience of using a bridging loan and everyone was very helpful. Thank you!
The experience, on the whole, was great. Our advisor was reachable at all times and anytime I felt unsure of anything he immediately looked into it and reassured me. We would definitely recommend!
I highly recommend Monopoly Finance to anyone that wants a professional, hassle free bridging application - I am very pleased with the outcome.
Really fast and professional service. Communication has been excellent and our advisor has been really helpful throughout. Thank you!
Thoroughly impressed with the service we received, we would recommend Monopoly if you’re thinking of buying at auction.
Excellent service!! I would recommend 100%.
My advisor has been very helpful throughout the whole process, providing excellent advice when I needed it. Very reliable, fast and trustworthy! I would use Monopoly Finance again for my future bridging needs and I would recommend them to anyone.
I have used Monopoly Finance’s services on more than one occasion now and have received excellent service each time. I would definitely recommend!
We were given useful and clear advice on what was the best option for us. Everyone we spoke to, not just our advisor, was very helpful with any questions we had. We would definitely use again.
My dealings with Monopoly Finance have been fantastic and stress-free. The whole team have been very professional and so helpful throughout the process. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of bridging finance.
I would highly recommend using Monopoly Finance, from start to completion they were always on hand to answer our questions and guide us through what is a new process for us. Everything was made simple and easy for us so we would definitely use their services again.
Great support throughout the process! My adviser was easily contactable. I would definitely recommend their services!
Superb service. I can’t recommend our advisor highly enough! Extremely knowledgable, patient, friendly and professional. We had a lot to take into consideration, but we were advised of the best options for our situation at the time. Definitely worth getting in contact with!
This company work really hard I can’t recommend them enough. Really happy with the service from start to finish, very friendly and couldn’t have been more helpful. They provided me with a bridging loan to secure a development that I have been looking to do for some time. 5 stars all the way, very happy to recommend. Larry
This company is great, received my bridging loan today after looking at 2 other providers that couldn’t help. Thank you Monopoly Finance!
Our bridging loan was secured hassle free and really quickly. Great service from our account manager, thank you!
Outstanding service from start to finish, friendly professional staff that helps us get the bridging loan we needed. Also only took 4 weeks from start to finish!
Very easy to apply, found the right deal for me with them doing all the legwork. Very friendly staff, happy to help with anything.
what a great company, they are extremely quick and had a great offer for me in 3 weeks it was a bridging deal that I needed it quickly, a special recommendation for David.
I had an urgent finance requirement, Monopoly took care of every aspect of the transaction in a completely professional way. I tried two other companies that were unable to help me in the timescale that I needed. This Company is the best that I have come across in this industry and I thoroughly recommend them. Well done Monopoly!
Monopoly Finance is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews