MoneyPlus Legal Reviews

of reviewers recommend MoneyPlus Legal
Read MoneyPlus Legal Reviews
Very helpful. Explained everything clearly.
Jamie was clear in what he said. I understood it. He was very polite & professional.
Friendly staff who handled my claim well and kept me informed throughout. Would highly recommend
Alex was very customer friendly and efficient when he spoke with me, initially. However, the documents I received were difficult to sign online. Also, I have had response since then.
Very nice and helpful people
The advice I have had from the company it’s amazing advice and help
I have been a moneyplus legal customer for a few years and they have been very helpful when I needed them. The team are always helpful and polite. If you are looking for a company you can trust I would recommend MoneyPlus legal
Advisor was very thorough, informative and helpful
Very efficient reliable and trustworthy .
Extremely friendly and helpful
Everything was clearly explained with a no rush attitude.
Very clear and helpful
Review based on the initial contact by MoneyPlus Legal: I was contacted by a friendly operative, who explained her approach to me with clarity and patience. I commended her on her 'bedside manner' at the time, because the conversation was easy, informative, pre-empted next steps, and absolutely gave me hope that MoneyPlus Legal would be able to pursue my case, with a substantial chance of some recompense.
Really helpful
Clear information
The person who contacted me was informative and explained the situation clearley without giving any undue pressure.
Explainedcexcellently
Great service
Very helpful staff with no need for my input apart from personal details
They helped me set up and complete an IVA and gain PPI refunds. Very helpful staff and simple procedures
MoneyPlus Legal is rated 4.78 based on 125 reviews