Money Expert Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Money Expert
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Money Expert made you happy

"Saved me lots of money quick and easy to use"
Are you Money Expert? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Absolutely disgusted and sick to my stomach, Money expert quoted EXISTING ANNUAL SPEND: £794.25 NEW ESTIMATED ANNUAL BILL: £730.28 I have in Total now been charged £2481.61 for a total of only 8 months not even for a year upon leaving to another provider they then told me to move to to save more costs and then discovering this and being charged for the new supplier one month upfront. We live in a small 3bed with 2 adults in the house myself and my husband(who works 50hrs a week if not more) and two small children how on earth was I put onto a cheaper provider??? what on earth do I do now??? I have been cheated and lied to can anyone advise me on what I can do as I paid the direct debit every month as asked and never would of thought this could happen."
"Avoid at all cost! Salesman kept mentioning Martin Lewis and saying they're from the same company and claim they're working with government agency to pressure you to change your gas&electricity supplier but its all just a lie. MoneyExpert reviews on other websites (mainly trustpilot) aren't from people that are happy with their services but from people that had a salesman showing up at their door because you receive an email right after talking with the man asking you to review their agent. Save your time and do not trust them."
Money Expert is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access