Money Protector Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Money Protector

About Money Protector: We specialise in Income Protection Insurance, allowing you to access the best quotes in the market. With 15 years of experience and an expert team, at Money Protector you have only the best possible service. You can instantly access quotes through our website and apply online to start benefiting from income protection insurance today.

At Money Protector you can expect a cover of up to £8,000 per month, which can help you and your family maintain your standard of living should you happen to lose your source of income. These policies make sure you and your loved ones can have one less worry and easily meet financial commitments.

Simply get in touch with us by giving us a call on 0800 228 9595. We’re open 7 days a week and cover all occupations and industries. Start protecting your money today.

info@moneyprotector.co.uk

Unit 5, Albert Edward House, The Pavilions, Ashton-On-Ribble, Preston. PR2 2YB

Tell us how Money Protector made you happy

"Client friendly and professional Made insurance simple"
Thank you for your review Keith. We try to make the process as easy as possible.
"Michael is always efficient and get my family the best deals for all our insurance products. Alway great 5* service"
Thank you for your review. Michael Alston
"I felt it was time to put my mind at rest in the event of losing my job. I found this service immediately on search engine and from there on everything proceeded at a speed I was happy with. Understood what I was being told and it all went very smoothly. All in all it has gone well and is there if I need it."
Thank you for your review Robert. Please you are happy with the service you received. Michael Alston.
"Michael has been helping us with policies over a number of years. He has always found us some great deals on life insurance and unemployment/Accident and sickness cover. He's very professional and keeps us informed on the progress of applications. Have never had any problems."
Thank you Dave. It's been a pleasure to deal with you over the last few years. Michael Alston.
"Very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend them."
Thank you for your review Chris. I'm glad I could assist you. Michael Alston.
"Very professional service. Would recommend to anyone seeking peace of mind with minimum fuss."
Thank you for your review Gavin. Please recommend our services. I'll send you a £30 M&S gift card for everyone you recommend to us who buys a policy. Michael Alston
"Excellent service. Very fast response and the best price."
Thank you for your review Malcolm. We aim to offer the best policies at the best price. Michael Alston
"Excellent service from getting a quoute right through to cover being in place. Always on hand to answer my questions with quick responses over email as well as over the telephone. Highly recommended!"
Hi Sam. Thank you for your review. I am pleased you are happy with the service you received. I am usually on hand 7 days a week.
"Very quick service, thank you."
"Excellent"
Thank you for your review. Michael Alston.
"Excellent service, year after year. Alston Insurance Services provide knowledgeable and helpful advice and peace of mind. I highly recommend their service."
Hi Samantha. Thank you for continued custom and your review. Michael Alston.
"It was a pleasure to do business with you. It was quick and easy and always there to deal with any queries i had. Fast reponse via telephone or email 10/10 from me."
Hi Roberto. I am pleased you are very happy with the service you received. Michael Alston.
"Excellent service! Got an instant quote and applied online. Looking forward to receiving my Amazon gift card."
Thank you for your review. Enjoy your gift card. Michael Alston.
"Michael delivered a fantastic service, very professional"
Hi Antonio. Thank you for your review. I am pleased you are happy with the service you received. Michael Alston.
"Mike was very informative and assisted us throughout in making the right choice. Thank you."
Thank you for your review. Michael Alston.
"Absolutely brilliant service no messing about quick easy and a no stress deal ! Have passed details on to family and friends to get on board !! 5* service !"
Hi Scott. Thank you for recommending our services. All recommendations who purchase a policy will earn you a £30 M&S Gift Card. Michael Alston.
"Michael is excellent. Always provides an excellent speedy service with very competitive quotes."
Hi James. Thank you for your review. We aim to provide the best quotes. Michael Alston.
"Very efficient, far quicker and simpler than the last company I used. Micheal gave me all the information straight away and I was able to decide to take out cover on the spot making it very easy. Highly recommend"
Hi Helen. Thank you for your review. I aim to make the process as simple as possible. Michael Alston.
"Very easy and straightforward. I would use this service again ."
Hi Paul. Thank you for your review and I look forward to assisting you again. Michael Alston.
"What a fantastic service. No messing around, great email service and a pleasure to deal with. Good product too!"
Hi. Heather. Thank you for your review. I am pleased you found the process easy and are happy with your policy. Michael Alston.
Money Protector is rated 4.92 based on 282 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access