Monaco Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors
Read Monaco Solicitors Reviews

About Monaco Solicitors:

Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy
Hardeep was really kind and a great help!
I would highly recommend Hardeep. She advised me on a Settlement Agreement - a process I found very daunting and distressing, but with Hardeep's excellent advice and support I made it through and the Agreement was finalised. My case wasn't a big earner, but I still felt I received top legal advice. I found communication brilliant both email and phone. Other staff I spoke to on the phone were always very friendly and approachable. I would recommend getting in touch with Monaco Solicitors if you need any employment advice.
Nichola Welchman was very efficient but also very understanding of my situation, her advice and knowledge of employment law filled me with the confidence that my case was being dealt in the most efficient manor Clive Glover 24/11/20
Samantha Jolliffe provided first class legal advice and support for my case. She was professional, understanding and patient when listening to my issues and concerns and put me at ease by clearly explaining the process and steps to follow. Samantha was also prompt with her emails and phone calls, and very generous with her time. I would definitely recommend Monaco Solicitors to anyone being treated unfairly at work.
Hardeep was an absolute professional & swiftly dealt with my case. I would recommend Hardeep Kular from Monaco Solicitors to anyone needing help in a similar situation.
Hardeep was an absolute professional & swiftly dealt with my case. I would recommend Hardeep Kular to anyone needing help in these situations. Thank You 🙏
Really disappointed with this firm. I felt that I had a very strong case for a sham redundancy. Garvey assured me that I didn't. I contacted a fee paying solicitor and within the space of days I was offered a substantial settlement.
Hardeep helped me through a difficult time of negotiating a settlement with my company. My case was more challenging as I have worked for the company for less than two years, and that limits the rights I have. I would recommend Hardeep and Monaco Solicitors if you are faced with unfair treatment at work. I can't thank you enough!
I contacted you a couple of weeks ago to help with a settlement agreement. My company had agreed to consider it. I was assigned Hardeep Kaur. I answered all the questions asked to the best of my ability. I explained that I was still suffering from mental health issues. I did not understand some of the legal terms used and asked for clarification. I then received an e mail treating me like some 5 year old school kid. I have told Hardeep I don’t want to proceed with her. The experience has left me more anxious than I was before I contacted you.
I was incredibly nervous and unfamiliar going into a legal process; I was in an extremely distressing situation and working with Garvey Hanchard made me feel at ease, supported and he remained helpful and professional through-out. I put my full trust and faith in Garvey, and It was a quick streamline process, which I would like to personally thank and recommend Garvey and Monaco Solicitors to anyone who needs advice and help. I read all the reviews, and can honestly say they are all a testament to the care and advice that you will receive.
Dippalli is an absolute superstar and the model professional. I absolutely recommend Dippalli should you be in the unfortunate situation of facing an employment dispute. Facing a case of unfair dismissal, I contacted five potential London based solicitors to get a feel for the strength of my case and to research the market. Within just a minute of speaking with Dippalli (after a very prompt response to my initial email enquiry!) it was an easy decision to work with her and Monaco's. Dippalli took the time to listen to my situation and provided me with a fantastic overview of my options on an intial call lasting more than an hour - while reassuring me of the unpleasant situation I was facing. Additionally, Monaco's website provides a brilliant range of free content, guides, templates and videos, etc. to help educate those unfamiliar with the nuances of employment law and issues such as unfair dismissal and settlement agreements (most law firms would charge £££ for this advice). It's refreshing to see that Monaco's operate in the 21st century and in such a progressive way (unlike many law firms). Over the course of working with Dippalli she was just brilliant - always able to reassure me at times of high stress, prompt to respond to emails, very generous with her time on the phone excellent at maintaining the momentum of litigation/the case. Furthermore, Dippalli clearly has amazing knowledge of employment law and was a great strategist when it came to premepting what my ex employer's next move would be and how we should play things. Ultimately, Dippalli was able to bring my case of unfair dismissal to a successful conclusion via settlement agreement and managed to secure a very significant increase in the monetary sum I was ultimately paid - plus secure a number of non monetary aspects within the settlement terms such as removal of a non compete clause. I am so massively grateful to Dippalli for helping me during such horribly stressful time, for all the reassurance, keeping me sane (!) and for achieving the successful settlement outcome. Thank you!
It was a pleasure to work with Mr Garvey Hanchard. He was very polite, helpful and professional. I would highly recommend his service.
I recently instructed Dippalli at Monaco solicitors for an employment issue and she was really responsive, took time to understand my situation and gave very thorough advice. I would absolutely recommend Dippalli and the business she represents. Thank you!
Although my case was a relatively straightforward one, and not one that you'd imagine would be a big-earner for the company, I felt that I received the same excellent care and attention as anyone else would. Dippalli was outstanding and, rather than list all of the reasons why I feel this way, it is easier to say that she completely lived up to (and even surpassed) what was set out on her profile page on the website. I would not hesitate to recommend Monaco Solicitors to anyone in need of their services, and they will be my first choice should I ever find myself in a similar situation again.
Monaco Solicitors went above and beyond my expectation, my employers were difficult but Hardeep managed to get me a handsome settlement. Hardeep was exceptionally professional, she was kind to listen and offer her excellent legal advice and gave me to options to decide and give instructions. Excellent solicitors.
Excellent customer service. Hardeep was friendly and got to the point. You definitely knew she was working for you. Resolved all my questions and achieved the outcome I needed. I would definitely recommend Hardeep from Monaco Solicitors.
Having read previous reviews about how good and fast they were, I decided to submit my details regarding redundcancy on 8th October and have yet to hear anything from them (15th October) - very disappointed.
Excellent service. Very fast - Hardeep contacted me and consulted with me on the same day I requested their help. My matters were sorted within days. Clear, polite and friendly - Hardeep helped me understand everything. Great service.
Hardeep Kular helped guide me through my settlement when I had to leave work due to COVID-19. She did so with great professionalism, knowledge and empathy. 8 would highly recommend Monaco Solicitors, particularly Hardeep. Thank you very much for the great service!
Would highly encourage anyone who feels they've been or are being treated unfairly as part of dismissal or redundancy proceedings to get in touch with Monaco Solicitors. I was subject to a sham redundancy process, and after speaking with Garvey (one of their solicitors) it gave me the confidence to push back against the claims and weak settlement offer from my employer. I managed to negotiate for myself making use of their free online resources knowing I had them waiting in the wings if my employer didn't want to play ball. Would thoroughly recommend.
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.76 based on 357 reviews