Monaco Solicitors Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors

About Monaco Solicitors: Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy

"I made the decision to contact Monaco solicitors initially due to their helpful information available on their website for employees. After making contact I was swiftly assigned Chris Hogg to help me with my case. Chris has been absolutely fantastic in what was a very stressful situation. The advice they gave was fair and honest at all times and they gave me the impression that they put the client and good practice before profit. It was reassuring to have Monaco on hand to offer their many years of experience to help resolve the matter for all involved. Thank you."
"This review is about the ebook negotiating a settlement with an employer. It's exactly what I needed. I've been piecing bits together from ACAS and CAB but it's difficult for a lay person to navigate. Not this book though. Thank you so much."
"Not only was Rhiannon a solicitor, but she was a shoulder to cry on and reassured me all the way including a bank holiday which she didnt have to. I am so glad that her support got me through a very hard time in my life. Love you loads Rhiannon! I will definitely recommend Monaco anytime! Thank you ever so much for all your help. God bless you."
"First of all, I am very impressed with the way Rhiannon Davies dealt with my case. Her approach towards my case and her involvement in it was outstanding! She gave me clear advice, reassured me when I was getting worried, and communicated openly. I received the desired outcome, after my matter was quickly brought to a close. I'd definitely, and without any hesitation, recommend her services to anyone! Secondly, the whole "Monaco Solicitors" experience has been pleasant. From the information on the website, to the initial contact online, then the follow up phone calls and emails, everything has been executed professionally. Thank you for supporting employees!"
"I worked with Chris Hogg to negotiate my settlement agreement. Chris worked with my employer in a professional and amicable way to obtain a very fair and satisfactory resolution. Everything progressed in a timely matter and working through Monaco helped me stay on good terms with my ex colleagues whilst also arriving at the desired outcome."
"I have been extremely impressed by the service I received from Nicola Welchman. From our first conversation, she has been pragmatic, empathetic, highly responsive and has not only rapidly negotiated an excellent settlement from my employer, but been very supportive throughout the process. She is a first rate lawyer, and a confident, calm negotiator, always anticipating counter-arguments and potential hurdles. I have complete confidence in her, and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone."
"Exceptional and timely legal service with a pragmatic approach taken to obtain the desired outcome. Chris Hogg led my case of a complex case case against my former employer of over 15 years including whistleblowing. Thank you to Chris and the Monaco Team and would recommend your expertise to others."
"When the world shot me down, repeatedly and in spectacular fashion, Monaco Solicitors was there to help me get back up again. They were completely non-judgmental, did not rush to any conclusions and took the time to understand my rather complex situation thoroughly before advising on a course of action. I will be forever grateful to Nicola and Monaco Solicitors for helping me get a fair deal."
"Monaco Solicitors really helped me with my case, after the initial assessment and review they advised the course of actions and detailed steps. Going up against a big corporate company alone would have been hard but Monaco really helped me through the process to obtain what was the right outcome."
"Chris Hogg was Amazing. I needed help with a settlement agreement against a huge organisation and Chris represented me. I found him to be very empathetic and very prompt at answering any queries I had. He was also very calm and reassuringly, just what you need when you are going through a big challenge like that. He is very good and explaining all the detail and will be honest with you as to what you can push for etc. I made contact after the process about an update and he was still so warm Great personable service...thank you Chris."
"The process was simple and clear from start to finish with clear communication of expectations. Those expectations were delivered."
"They have better understanding of employment law. They are very helpful to resolve problems faced by the employees in difficult situations."
"I am extremely grateful for the expert legal advice and invaluable support I received from Chris at Monaco Solicitors. Without his help I would not have obtained such a favourable settlement."
"Dippalli Naik was a fantastic help to me at a very difficult time. Losing my job in this way after 27 years service was very distressing, but Dippalli helped me secure a settlement that certainly softened the blow! Every email and phone call was answered promptly and I cannot fault the service she provided. Thank you!"
"Excellent service. The solicitor provided me with the best service I have ever had . Well recommended. The situation I found myself needed the best solicitor I could get and I certainly got it at Monaco Solicitors."
"Helpful advice on website and free guide on negotiating settlement agreements"
"This is fantastic advice FREE! There's not much free today anyway but advice this good is usually £££££"
"Lorna was kind, helpful and understanding during a particularly stressful and difficult time and knowing Lorna had my best interests at heart throughout was greatly reassuring. I received the highest standards of advice and negotiations with my former employer were timely and efficient. Fees were transparent and as agreed. I have no hesitation in recommending Monaco Solicitors and Lorna in particular. Thank you !"
"I asked Chris Hogg to review a Settlement Agreement drawn up by my then employer. He was thorough and had my best interests at heart at all times. I would thoroughly recommend him and Monaco Solicitors."
"Will was really knowledgeable and extremely supportive during a difficult and unexpected time. He managed my expectations and ended up doubling the original termination payment that I was offered."
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.86 based on 147 reviews