Monaco Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors
Read Monaco Solicitors Reviews

About Monaco Solicitors:

Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy
I was incredibly nervous and unfamiliar going into a legal process; I was in an extremely distressing situation and working with Garvey Hanchard made me feel at ease, supported and he remained helpful and professional through-out. I put my full trust and faith in Garvey, and It was a quick streamline process, which I would like to personally thank and recommend Garvey and Monaco Solicitors to anyone who needs advice and help. I read all the reviews, and can honestly say they are all a testament to the care and advice that you will receive.
Dippalli is an absolute superstar and the model professional. I absolutely recommend Dippalli should you be in the unfortunate situation of facing an employment dispute. Facing a case of unfair dismissal, I contacted five potential London based solicitors to get a feel for the strength of my case and to research the market. Within just a minute of speaking with Dippalli (after a very prompt response to my initial email enquiry!) it was an easy decision to work with her and Monaco's. Dippalli took the time to listen to my situation and provided me with a fantastic overview of my options on an intial call lasting more than an hour - while reassuring me of the unpleasant situation I was facing. Additionally, Monaco's website provides a brilliant range of free content, guides, templates and videos, etc. to help educate those unfamiliar with the nuances of employment law and issues such as unfair dismissal and settlement agreements (most law firms would charge £££ for this advice). It's refreshing to see that Monaco's operate in the 21st century and in such a progressive way (unlike many law firms). Over the course of working with Dippalli she was just brilliant - always able to reassure me at times of high stress, prompt to respond to emails, very generous with her time on the phone excellent at maintaining the momentum of litigation/the case. Furthermore, Dippalli clearly has amazing knowledge of employment law and was a great strategist when it came to premepting what my ex employer's next move would be and how we should play things. Ultimately, Dippalli was able to bring my case of unfair dismissal to a successful conclusion via settlement agreement and managed to secure a very significant increase in the monetary sum I was ultimately paid - plus secure a number of non monetary aspects within the settlement terms such as removal of a non compete clause. I am so massively grateful to Dippalli for helping me during such horribly stressful time, for all the reassurance, keeping me sane (!) and for achieving the successful settlement outcome. Thank you!
It was a pleasure to work with Mr Garvey Hanchard. He was very polite, helpful and professional. I would highly recommend his service.
I recently instructed Dippalli at Monaco solicitors for an employment issue and she was really responsive, took time to understand my situation and gave very thorough advice. I would absolutely recommend Dippalli and the business she represents. Thank you!
Although my case was a relatively straightforward one, and not one that you'd imagine would be a big-earner for the company, I felt that I received the same excellent care and attention as anyone else would. Dippalli was outstanding and, rather than list all of the reasons why I feel this way, it is easier to say that she completely lived up to (and even surpassed) what was set out on her profile page on the website. I would not hesitate to recommend Monaco Solicitors to anyone in need of their services, and they will be my first choice should I ever find myself in a similar situation again.
Monaco Solicitors went above and beyond my expectation, my employers were difficult but Hardeep managed to get me a handsome settlement. Hardeep was exceptionally professional, she was kind to listen and offer her excellent legal advice and gave me to options to decide and give instructions. Excellent solicitors.
Excellent customer service. Hardeep was friendly and got to the point. You definitely knew she was working for you. Resolved all my questions and achieved the outcome I needed. I would definitely recommend Hardeep from Monaco Solicitors.
Having read previous reviews about how good and fast they were, I decided to submit my details regarding redundcancy on 8th October and have yet to hear anything from them (15th October) - very disappointed.
Excellent service. Very fast - Hardeep contacted me and consulted with me on the same day I requested their help. My matters were sorted within days. Clear, polite and friendly - Hardeep helped me understand everything. Great service.
Hardeep Kular helped guide me through my settlement when I had to leave work due to COVID-19. She did so with great professionalism, knowledge and empathy. 8 would highly recommend Monaco Solicitors, particularly Hardeep. Thank you very much for the great service!
Would highly encourage anyone who feels they've been or are being treated unfairly as part of dismissal or redundancy proceedings to get in touch with Monaco Solicitors. I was subject to a sham redundancy process, and after speaking with Garvey (one of their solicitors) it gave me the confidence to push back against the claims and weak settlement offer from my employer. I managed to negotiate for myself making use of their free online resources knowing I had them waiting in the wings if my employer didn't want to play ball. Would thoroughly recommend.
After a difficult situation I reached out to Monaco Solicitors, amongst others. I received a prompt call from Tommy at Monaco, who compassionately discussed my case and how Monaco would happily assist me. It took other Solicitors far longer to respond to my initial contact. Tommy then put me in touch with Chris Hogg. Chris was incredibly calm throughout the whole process, which took over a year, and kept me well informed along the way. Chris managed my expectations throughout and helped me achieve a positive end result. I was impressed with the resources available on Monaco's website, which definitely helped me along the way. I will be referring friends to Monaco, and to Chris Hogg in the future.
Nicola was absolutely brilliant - great advice and really quick. Thank you.
Top notch efficient service. Clear and concise advice at every stage from senior Employment Solicitor Chris Hogg a real credit to the team
Hardeep helped me out a lot - she was incredibly fast (she rang within 5 minutes of me submitting an online enquiry for their help me with my redundancy settlement) and she was really nice, clear and professional during the consultation. Everything has been signed and sorted within only three days. I'm very grateful - I really recommend Monaco and I'll be using them in the future for any further solicitor services I need.
Nicola Welchman dealt with my case professionally, demonstrating her excellent negotiating skills and was appropriately sympathetic and supportive throughout. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending her to others. K.Wright
Absolute false advertisement. Their now win no fee option is on the paper only and what they do they simply contact you to sell you legal advised charged at £175+VAT or so. I have a very solid case which is confirmed with my home insurance solicitor as they assessed it and will represent me in Employment Tribunal (requirement is that they need to belive that chances to win my case must be 51%). The only reason is I contacted Monaco Solicitors is that my home insurance solicitors can only step in after finishing my redundancy eppeal stage and I was hoping to see if MS could step in earlier and perhaps negotiate a settlement for me instead of waiting for Tribunal. But as quite a few reviewers said it seems that no fee service is marketing trick only to obtain details of potential customer who would pay for their services.
We are sorry to hear that our offer of an hour’s consultation was not of interest to you. We cannot offer a no win no fee arrangement in all cases and do not suggest otherwise. We are committed to offering potential clients a range of affordable options that are most suited to their situation. We felt that you would have benefited from an hour’s consultation. During this call we would have advised you on the merits of your case, explained how to conduct a without prejudice discussion with your employer and discussed possible next steps including issuing Tribunal proceedings. It sounds like you are well-placed with regards to your insurer and future legal representation in the Tribunal process and hope that you are able to secure the outcome you seek. Before you embark on this process, you might find this article helpful: https://www.monacosolicitors.co.uk/without-prejudice/meeting/ All the very best Monaco Solicitors
Recently I have been made redundant from my job. I was upset and confused. There were many short videos on line from Monaco Solicitors which were very helpful. Eventually, I reached out to them to help me with settlement agreement. Hardeep was dealing with my case. She responded straight way. We got things settled very quickly. She was very professional and proactive. Will recommend them if anyone who needs legal advice on employment.
I've looked at Monaco Solicitors for legal advice on a settlement agreement. I was impressed by the level of detailed information on their website, and by the number of positive reviews they receive all around employment law. I've made an enquire, exposing my case, and within minutes I received a reply. I worked with Dippalli Naik, as my legal adviser for this settlement agreement, and she was brilliant, insightful and explained every legal detail as well as possible outcomes in taken the settlement agreement. With her help I was able to renegotiate a better deal. Not only highly recommend Monaco Solicitors as I will be looking at them as my reference if and whenever I require legal advice again in the future.
I was assigned Chris Hogg to deal with my case. It was fairly straight forwards and he dealt with it promptly and professionally from day one. He was very quick to respond and he made sure that I was updated along the way with everything. He explained everything to me clearly and made sure I was happy with everything and none of the process was stressful for me in the slightest. I enquired with another solicitors too about handling this and they have only just got back to me even though Chris has already resolved my case! 100% recommend Monaco Solicitors and Chris to anyone. Thank you!
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.78 based on 348 reviews