Monaco Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors
Read Monaco Solicitors Reviews

About Monaco Solicitors:

Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy
This was the fastest and easiest service I’ve ever encountered. My solicitor Hardeep was very efficient and patient when explaining things to me. Would highly recommend these solicitors!
Professional, responsive and pragmatic. I was pleased to receive a comprehensive and realistic overview of the viable options as it helped me decide on the best course of actions for my case.
I contacted Hardeep Kular from Monaco solicitors in regards to my settlement agreement with my previous employer. She was brilliant to work with, very professional, and concise with the undergoing process. Many thanks for your support.
I’m impressed that Hardeep Kular represents Monaco Solicitors who only deals with employees which means that she really fights for you. I would highly recommend Hardeep Kular. I find her to be efficient and very clear with her instructions. For me I need reasonable response time and she was very good. A big thank you to her. I could also rely on her and that’s very important to me.
I’m impressed that Hardeep Kular represents Monaco Solicitors who only deals with employees which means she really fights for you. I highly recommend Hardeep Kular as I find her efficient and very clear with her instructions. For me I need reasonable response time and she was very good. A big thank you to her. I could also rely on her and that’s very important to me.
The service I received was very fast and efficient. I called at 9am after stressing looking for a solicitor the previous day. Hardeep took on my case and everything was done by 2pm the same day. She was very clear and explained everything to do with my settlement agreement. She was very professional and transparent with fees unlike other firms I contacted beforehand. She was patient and also took her time. I would highly recommend her.
Hardeep was an amazing help, this was the first time I ever needed a solicitor and she made me feel very assured and content. I would advise many others to use this company, and utilise the talent which is Hardeep Kular.
Nicola Welchman from Monaco Solicitors assisted with my case. Patient, very quick in responding, and provided excellent, pragmatic advice. Working with Nicola made me feel supported and informed when making decisions. I can't recommend enough.
Very happy with Hardeep Kular. Hardeep displayed attributes of a true professional at the very pinnacle of her career and subject expert in this field by a clear mile when compared to solicitors at other firms. This gave me great confidence that I was in safe hands. Hardeep even managed to squeeze me in after lunch on Christmas Eve to ensure a prompt outcome for which I am very grateful!
I was extremely pleased with the advice and level of professional service provided by Hardeep Kular as part of the negotiation of my Settlement Agreement. Hardeep was very professional and friendly and provided realistic advice on the best course of action in a timely manner.
I can't recommend Monaco Solicitors enough. Chris Hogg was an oasis of calm and composure in what was a very stressful time in my life. The way he dealt with my employment issue was nothing less of professional. I would also like to mention resources on Monaco Solicitors' website are very comprehensive. Thank you for sorting this out on my behalf. I'm really grateful.
I found the Monaco website really helpful, with lots of useful advice and templates. I liked the fact they are specialist employment law solicitors dealing only with employees. Admin staff were friendly and helpful. My solicitor, Hardeep Kular was professional, knowledgable and efficient and helped me to negotiate a better settlement. I would not hesitate to use their services if the need were to arise again.
I had the absolute pleasure of dealing with Garvey Hanchard. His thoughtful and pragmatic approach was refreshing and engaging with him early set me on the right path for a positive outcome. From first filling in the general enquiry form on their website through to conclusion, the customer journey was everything I hoped for. I thoroughly recommend Monaco Solicitors.
Hardeep was really kind and a great help!
I would highly recommend Hardeep. She advised me on a Settlement Agreement - a process I found very daunting and distressing, but with Hardeep's excellent advice and support I made it through and the Agreement was finalised. My case wasn't a big earner, but I still felt I received top legal advice. I found communication brilliant both email and phone. Other staff I spoke to on the phone were always very friendly and approachable. I would recommend getting in touch with Monaco Solicitors if you need any employment advice.
Nichola Welchman was very efficient but also very understanding of my situation, her advice and knowledge of employment law filled me with the confidence that my case was being dealt in the most efficient manor Clive Glover 24/11/20
Samantha Jolliffe provided first class legal advice and support for my case. She was professional, understanding and patient when listening to my issues and concerns and put me at ease by clearly explaining the process and steps to follow. Samantha was also prompt with her emails and phone calls, and very generous with her time. I would definitely recommend Monaco Solicitors to anyone being treated unfairly at work.
Hardeep was an absolute professional & swiftly dealt with my case. I would recommend Hardeep Kular from Monaco Solicitors to anyone needing help in a similar situation.
Hardeep was an absolute professional & swiftly dealt with my case. I would recommend Hardeep Kular to anyone needing help in these situations. Thank You 🙏
Hardeep helped me through a difficult time of negotiating a settlement with my company. My case was more challenging as I have worked for the company for less than two years, and that limits the rights I have. I would recommend Hardeep and Monaco Solicitors if you are faced with unfair treatment at work. I can't thank you enough!
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.76 based on 357 reviews