Momentum Driving School Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Momentum Driving School
"I found Momentum to be very efficient and promptly arranged a test date to fit in with my schedule. My instructor Steve was a well informed, professional and patient instructor. Momentum is not the cheapest around but you pay for what you get and I would recommend highly, whatever stage of driving you are at."
"Very good, nick helped me build confidence in my driving and taught me not just to help me pass my test but to help me drive safely and confidently after that."
"Absolutely loved Michael! He made me feel at ease and helped me pass!"
"Good communication and quick responses, instructor was flexible with regards to scheduling"
"Really good teaching, down to earth and polite."
"My driving instructor was so lovely and calm throughout my lessons. I had much previous experience but he guided me in areas I needed brushing up on and helped me become a confident driver. Momentum, when I rang, were also very polite."
"I did an intensive course with Colin in the Brighton Area and thanks to his diligence, attention to detail and uncompromising teaching methods, I was able to pass with confidence"
"Phil was great and put me at ease with my driving."
"Helped out so much by taking away all the stressful paperwork and internet scrolling allowing me to focus on driving."
"This was my first time taking an intensive driving course and I passed my test at the end of my 20 hour course. This was the second test I’ve taken in 2 years. My teacher Phil did a great job of assessing my ability and providing me with the confidence I needed to pass. I would recommend his tuition to anyone."
"Relatively simple process to book, communication good and everything happened as was expected. Instructor was great and very reliable and flexible when needed. Thank you!"
"My instructor (Paul) was the greatest, he made me feel completely comfortable in the car and totally relaxed and prepared for my test"
"Very good and respectful driving instructor & easy and quick service from the administration team. Recommend to any new driver."
"Momentum Driving School helped to get me ready for my test, and has made me a good driver. Phil was great fun to learn with, and made the environment in the car fun and light hearted."
"Momentum Driving School was the final step in passing my driving test and becoming a fully licensed driver! I can't thank Andy enough for his measured and comprehensive instruction. I would recommend the intensive driving courses to anyone."
"Tony was a great help and made the whole experience enjoyable."
"Phil D was very patient with me and after having a few instructors before him, I couldn’t fault him for his encouragement, thanks very much to him !"
"I passed first time and had great support from my instructor. I also felt comfortable to say I wanted to go over something and that I was taught well"
"My experience with Momentum I'd say was mostly positive, however it's important to note that nothing is ever perfect. After my assessment lesson I was told I would require 40 hours of lessons, which was absolutely fine, I had hoped originally to just get it out of the way in a 2 week window and was told this shouldn't be a problem, however there was somewhat of a breakdown in communication between Momentum and my instructor, meaning that this would not be possible, Momentum had said that the block lessons would be no issue and then set them up for me, but when I spoke to my instructor he told me that the block that Momentum had booked me would not be possible. However this wasn't too much of an issue and we managed to work around it, In the end it took me 3 and a half months to be test ready. I never had any problem dealing with Momentum directly and found Angela in the office to be most helpful. After using Momentum and my instructor Paul Wheeler in Worcester, I'm happy to say I passed first time and I would recommend using Momentum as a service as it's easy to deal with, clear and I believe it to be good value for money. The only thing going against it in my opinion was the breakdown in communication towards the start of the process, however I believe this was just a minor issue that I had and it is not a reflection on the company or my instructor."
"Momentum were very responsive to specific requirements. The car was good, the instructor was very experienced and adapted a short course to suit my needs well."
Momentum Driving School is rated 4.83 based on 823 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!