Momentum Driving School Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Momentum Driving School
"Phil was great and put me at ease with my driving."
"Helped out so much by taking away all the stressful paperwork and internet scrolling allowing me to focus on driving."
"This was my first time taking an intensive driving course and I passed my test at the end of my 20 hour course. This was the second test I’ve taken in 2 years. My teacher Phil did a great job of assessing my ability and providing me with the confidence I needed to pass. I would recommend his tuition to anyone."
"Relatively simple process to book, communication good and everything happened as was expected. Instructor was great and very reliable and flexible when needed. Thank you!"
"My instructor (Paul) was the greatest, he made me feel completely comfortable in the car and totally relaxed and prepared for my test"
"Very good and respectful driving instructor & easy and quick service from the administration team. Recommend to any new driver."
"Momentum Driving School helped to get me ready for my test, and has made me a good driver. Phil was great fun to learn with, and made the environment in the car fun and light hearted."
"Momentum Driving School was the final step in passing my driving test and becoming a fully licensed driver! I can't thank Andy enough for his measured and comprehensive instruction. I would recommend the intensive driving courses to anyone."
"Tony was a great help and made the whole experience enjoyable."
"Phil D was very patient with me and after having a few instructors before him, I couldn’t fault him for his encouragement, thanks very much to him !"
"I passed first time and had great support from my instructor. I also felt comfortable to say I wanted to go over something and that I was taught well"
"My experience with Momentum I'd say was mostly positive, however it's important to note that nothing is ever perfect. After my assessment lesson I was told I would require 40 hours of lessons, which was absolutely fine, I had hoped originally to just get it out of the way in a 2 week window and was told this shouldn't be a problem, however there was somewhat of a breakdown in communication between Momentum and my instructor, meaning that this would not be possible, Momentum had said that the block lessons would be no issue and then set them up for me, but when I spoke to my instructor he told me that the block that Momentum had booked me would not be possible. However this wasn't too much of an issue and we managed to work around it, In the end it took me 3 and a half months to be test ready. I never had any problem dealing with Momentum directly and found Angela in the office to be most helpful. After using Momentum and my instructor Paul Wheeler in Worcester, I'm happy to say I passed first time and I would recommend using Momentum as a service as it's easy to deal with, clear and I believe it to be good value for money. The only thing going against it in my opinion was the breakdown in communication towards the start of the process, however I believe this was just a minor issue that I had and it is not a reflection on the company or my instructor."
"Momentum were very responsive to specific requirements. The car was good, the instructor was very experienced and adapted a short course to suit my needs well."
"I liked the fact the booking was done all inclusive which meant I didn't have to worry about arranging a vehicle for my test or trying to book my test myself to fit in with my instructor's availability. I would be nicer, though, to be able to communicate more with the momentum team via telephone as emailing back and forth on a matter that could be resolved with a few words is quite long winded and this is what also led to the confusion with my dates"
"Was really simple from start to finish and my instructor Allan gave me really simple instructions that made learning much easier than i thought itcwould be."
"Reliable instructor and very professional. Passed my test first time so extremely pleased!"
"I wouldn't exactly say happy as all they did was put me in touch with an instructor and take payment, from then on me and my instructor decided everything else."
Hi Matthew, firstly congratulations again on passing your test. It's an amazing achievement and you should be proud.

We actually have quite a lot more work to do behind the scenes including booking your test, scheduling your lessons. We have a team to have doing your payments, process your initial enquiry, work with your instrcutor in any issues etc. I'm glad everything went smoothly for you and again congratulations.
"They replied very quickly, gave me a fantastic instructor and ensured that I was happy with their service."
"Got me into touch with Kevin who is an excellent driving instructor"
"They where very easy to deal with and the instructor was spot on. Would highly recommend them and the instructor"
Momentum Driving School is rated 4.83 based on 763 reviews